-Amby-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i had this thing in mind since long which i wanted to pen down here
very honestly asad isnt orthodox
he is just protective
ifu see  muslims will ask the ladies to wear burka
and then music isnt really appreciated in muslims
but asad isnt like tht
sum muslims dnt let ladies of the house open the door but it isnt here like tis again

i dnt knw if i am able to pen down my thoughts properly but yeah asad isnt a orthodox
he is just protective for his sister and sum of his thinkings make him do stuff which he thinks is right

Edited by -Amby- - 27 November 2012 at 10:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeArmaan_ForeverslovearmaanveduAsYa_4_everAqibaa_19teja0102..Siddhi_GroverAddictshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad isnt orthodox" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
He is love men. A perfect person. 

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hmmm ya he is very protective and have some values which he strictly follows 

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amby-

i had this thing in mind since long which i wanted to pen down here
very honestly asad isnt orthodox
he is just protective
ifu see  muslims will ask the ladies to wear burka
and then music isnt really appreciated in muslims
but asad isnt like tht
sum muslims dnt let ladies of the house open the door but it isnt here like tis again

i dnt knw if i am able to pen down my thoughts properly but yeah asad isnt a orthodox
he is just protective for his sister and sum of his thinkings make him do stuff which he thinks is right

Being orthodox is not a bad thing. But it is also off the mark that Muslims ASK ladies to wear the burka. A good Muslim does not compel. A Muslim woman should only CHOOSE what to wear. I have very religious family members but none have gotten in my way when I prefer my short dresses, much less open the door. I am not arguing, just putting the point out there for awareness. We Muslims are not as brittle as we are made out to be. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_arAqibaa_19

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
yes he is the best

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.