Qubool Hai

27 Nov Anlysis.Awsome episde ful of life.Ksg rules

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Assalaam u Alaikum...awsomeee episodeee

Episode starts with Rashid and Dadi talking abt the dowry Haseena bee asked for Imran in round words😡😡😡...Mumano jaan says ""Haseena ki neeyat pe shak kar rahey ho kia"...Rashid says "baat neeyaat ki nahi hai lalach ki hai 😲😲😲...Imran acha larka hai magar...""Nighat enters the room and everyone just changes the topic to her marriage preparation...(a good scene they are building pace for upcoming track for Nighat's marriage and dowry issues)👏👏👏

Ayaan and sisters talking  abt the fashion show...Ayaan still thinking abt Zoya and talking abt her imaginative beauty🥱🥱🥱(he is too cheesy why the hell s he mad abt somene he hasnt scene)

Asad in office trying to answer the calls from his clients and he is unable to do it😆😆😆 ...he asks Zoya what has she done with his phone...Zoya tells thats she has put a password on his phone he has to say ""I am sorry Zoya ""to answer his phone...Asad says it and answers the call(that was a loveable scene Asad was so pissed off and looked really cute🤣🤣🤣,,,, when he said those words his staff was also in an aww)

Rashid calls Zoya and Zoya says hav u started working on my advice and Rashid says yes he has started working on her advice and sent a msg to his wife..😊😊😊...
Dilshad gets a msg to tune Radio ...Zoya tunes the radio in Dilshaad's house and Rashid calls on radio and gives a msg to Dilshad
❤️❤️❤️ ""satraan saal pehle mein aik galti kar chuka hoon ...then he  dedicates a song to Dilshaad without telling her name...Dilshaad listens the song and gets nostalgic...Zoya is dancing and singing the song...

Dadi comes and Rashid says to her that he has always listened to her and he can no more supress the voice of his heart despite of all his efforts
😔😔😔...Shireen comes and asks was Rashid listening songs...Dadi says no he was just checking the radio set...Shireen says "wohi tu mein kahoon Rashid tu kabhi ganey nahi suntey""" (aww poor Rashid i really feel bad for him whenever i see the love between him n Dilshaad😭😭😭)

Humera says i have the number of Zoya...Ayaan gets cheesy again and says he will drop her to her college for next few days if she will give her Zoya's number etccc🥱🥱🥱...

Zoya calls Rashid and asks him whether he got the reply or not...Rashid says their is still silence there
😳😳😳...Zoya says thats a good sign ...""Peechli baar unhoon ne aap ko phone kar ke kaha tha ke aaoka tuhfa un ko qabool nahi hai ...iss bar nahi kaha""😉😉😉...silence has its own language.Rashid says ""yeh bhi sahi hai ...mujhe dar hai ke kahin uske purane zakham hare na hojayen""Zoya says nothing like that will hapen...Rashid says ""INSHALLAH""

Ayaan is singing the same song Rashid requested for Dilshaad😎😎😎..Rashid comes there and sings with Ayaan...

on the other hand Asad is also singing the same song for Dilshaad and Najma...eberyone is happy ...Asad see his mother and asks her abt something with his eyes...🤗🤗🤗...
...Rashdi and SHireen dancing with each other...
...Zoya comes and see Asad playing guitar...Asad remembers Zoya's words of ""I am sorry"...He again starts singing,Zoya looks at him in a different way❤️❤️❤️...Rashid Shireen and Kids dancing together...Asad danicing with Najma ☯️☯️☯️...Dilshaad dancing with Zoya ...song ends and Asad gives Najma a hug and a kiss n her head🤗🤗🤗...(aww that was scene of the day...apart from that KSG was looking so good and when Zoya entered the room he was huming with his eyes cosed he was looking fablous and when he saw Zoya ...i think this is the first spark of love for Zoya in his heart...each and every lyrics even every beat of the song was expressed through emotions and Eyes by Ksg in particular all the others were loveable too⭐️⭐️⭐️

Haseena Bee come to Asad's house and asks Dilshaad abt his husband's name

PRECAP;
ASAD asks Zoya to repair his phone
Bus ke peechey truck...truck ke peeche lari
Phone theek karane se pehle kehna pare ga sorry

Asad gives her tough looks and she says Zidi
🤣🤣🤣

Awsome episode ...Ksg was their ,all kinds of love was shown,,,,,,,mother love for son,,,husband's love for wife,father's love for daughter,sibling's love ...the drama was their,everything was just perfecttt👏👏👏....for me it was a 4.6⭐️ out of 5...and the song sequence was 10 on 10

Share Ur views guys
Edited by an_k - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arak thumbnail
what an awosme episode...it was amazing
mehrosh thumbnail
The epi was amazing how much i loved the epi , and the song sequence was so amazing men.
Asad and Tamatar dancing and the peck on forehead was so beautiful.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rocking epi  loved everything about the epi and the song sequence was so much love form both the families , love the precap too.

Great analysis.
sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a perfect epi :) and loved your update

vedu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post ⭐️.. awesome episode.. loved little eyelock between AsYa😳 Edited by vedu - 11 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsum ep
Loved the song sequence
SavitaThanvi thumbnail
He is awesome and the show is PERFECT too.

Loved your update.
Ksg123Rules thumbnail
it was a loveable episode...Asad stole it all
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WALAIKUM ASSALAM an_k...i must say u r a gr8 updater👏
😆 i luvd zoya's prank & his irritated expression...ab toh uthte baithte usko bolna padega "i am sorry zoya"...bechara asad...da song seq. b/w da families were fab...da way asad asked his ammi wat happened thru his eyes ws so beautiful...boy!how does he emote thru his eyes so well...i just luv him...even da way zoya lukd at him there ws sum spark...hayye!...whn tamatar & asad ws dancing i ws lyk can dey get any cuter?... last bt not da least da precap & her shayari🤣...
😆