I totally love this show.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Its so warm, well-balanced, close to reality and so feel-good. The characters are so real, well-etched that even villains and vamps have got class here. Asad-Zoya, Dilshad-Raashid- Shireen, Ayaan-Humaira and gang. They all appear so real and you can sort of see everyone's point - meaning , why they are the way they are. 

Today's episode was so sweetly emotional - Shireen knowing deep down that Raashid will never forget Dilshad. Humaira portraying a girl full of complexes and trying to be what she isn't. Ayaan's charm. Asad's angry and soft side to Zoya. Dilshad's broken heart and Zoya smiling through her tears.

Personally, i find this show very sensitive on an emotional level. It doesn't judge anyone, as yet - it just tells you that we all are , well, just human. 
πŸ‘ well said post 

i dont know i feel like Asad started to making place in zoyas heart but zoya doesnt know it ...
Me tooo love this show so much. 
@All

Thank you. Zoya likes Asad and I don't think she boils like water the way Asad does on seeing her and her nautankis.
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

πŸ‘ well said post 

i dont know i feel like Asad started to making place in zoyas heart but zoya doesnt know it ...
ya even i felt that.. remember she said rashid that she was never soo hurt by anyone as she was hurt when Mr. Akdoo Ahmed Khan scolded her.. Everytime she is capable of handling the situation in very cool manner, but that day she broke into tears.. Mr. akdoo means a lot to herπŸ˜‰
nice post...i agree we cant say the characters to be right or wrong..they have their own side of the story...the characters are well etched out n i love the fact that not just the protagonists but each character has their own part in the story n are so real...
And todays episode was simply beautiful...we can feel for them..now waiting for asad n zoya's story to start,...
Zoya is surely having a ball irritating Asad and now, she even has a new name for him - Ziddi. πŸ€£
Haar ke baad jeet...gam ke baad khushi!
@All.

Thanks . I wish this forum was more active though and had more discussions. Its an amazing show and there is so much to discuss.