The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

Its so difficult to make a joke of urself ...

eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
To make others laugh is difficult...but to supply mirth by making a joke out of yourself is the hardest task yet...and I respect Karan Kundra for the same...

Clearly...whether we agree or not...he is the most popular actor of this show...and yet...definitely not the hero...to be honest...till now his character has won anything but respect...and it must be hard...really hard to leave yourself open for scrutiny...to be so brutally harsh and honest about one's shortcomings and failures...Karan is actually opening one of his worst personal wounds ever...(yes...that topic is scandalous...attention grabbing...a scoop...but nevertheless we cannot just call it a publicity gimmick...if he wanted to do that...he could have opened his mouth in the media months back when this whole fiasco erupted)...

He has the guts to come out in the open and admit...that he throws tantrums...is demanding...short fused..violent when angry...and plenty of other things...LOL

Yes...Karan...not nice to know that you are all of that in personal life...but the best part...you are human...kudos to your brutal honest self portrayal...!!

Edited by eveline - 27 November 2012 at 9:13am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everpoojachandrankuch48cool_cute_girlLuvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-rega24Amor.CrySsAmnaIshsweety71Arjuhi_kkGudakeshaabhi_arshilover...vibha...sreeja_roxshibzmz.jessyipee__Sneha__Nikki_Titli

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
yaa..fully agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

Gudakesha IF-Rockerz
Gudakesha
Gudakesha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
agree...

karan kundra has always been open about himself/
but there are few personal things like break-up with kittu that he didnt open up.. may be because it was not just about him, but kritika too.. so he must have kept it secret fro kritika's sake.. orelse he has always been open about his tantrums.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evelineshibzyipee

eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaNymph

agree...

karan kundra has always been open about himself/
but there are few personal things like break-up with kittu that he didnt open up.. may be because it was not just about him, but kritika too.. so he must have kept it secret fro kritika's sake.. orelse he has always been open about his tantrums.
I am pretty new here...just watched KMH 1 and 2 this month...and fell in love with both of them...so don't have much background about either...but in the glamour world where being fake is the by word...I loved this guy's honest self portrayal...yes...stars act pricey and high handed...he knows he's wrong...and doesn't shy away from pointing that out...

And about him and kritika...i trust karan to treat this volatile issue with sensitivity  and delicacy..I respect both of them tons for the way they have handled their break up...their silence...their mutual agreement to keep it personal...and how they have managed to remain good friends on top of everything else...hats off...( and of course I want them back together...desperately...LOL)

Edited by eveline - 27 November 2012 at 9:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-falala333Amor.AmnaIshcooljaya11abhi_arshiloversreeja_roxshibz

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Agree with u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Karan had said we are gonna hate him in 'The serial'LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333eveline

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I'm not a huge fan of Karan Kundra, but he's one of those guys that it is really hard to hate him

Despite, his tantrums, you can see that he has wounds and is hurt. He also has this charm to him, a punjabi munda with class and a broken heart all mixed in there makes for the perfect tragic hero, haha love it. Day Dreaming

Also, I agree with you, kudos to him for doing this show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.shibzsreeja_rox

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I think all the actors, at some point of the story, are going to make joke of themselves...but is that really a joke?

I mean I wouldn't laugh or mock at Kundra's situation or even hate him. In fact seen from his point of view, he is very heart-broken. He hasn't said anything to his friends why him and Kritika aren't together...and so obviously all those thoughts are building up inside his head and making him more and more frustrated. It's just human nature to let that frustration out in the way Kundra did in this show.

So it just depends from what perspective you look at it.

See like rohan, if you see from a fan's perspective...you would be disappointed because you idolize that person and seeing him flawed is something very hard for fans to digest. I think the only actor so far who is mocking herself is Sara Khan.

Also talking about perspective, there is a narrator on this show who constantly tells us what is happening...what is his purpose and who is that narrator? Because otherwise, it would get irritating after one point of time. 

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 27 November 2012 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.evelineshibzNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index