Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
neighbour meets doctor & explains about kitchen chole batura magic...doctor shares his example about photo in file...
navyab thumbnail
neighbour has a super plan & does not discuss it...priya leaves & Juju gives hint she bends to take blessings...
navyab thumbnail
Juju goes to leave priya to the car...and outside she gets angry on juju...says what does Kuljeet think about himself...Juju covers up saying all he thinks about is everyone's happiness...priya says except me ...kuljeet does it with everyone...she says she wants him out of the home...
navyab thumbnail

Juju says till he finds home...he will stay with me...Priya starts to walk away & Juju takes a breath...she comes back & says now you wont even leave me till the car...

navyab thumbnail

Juju comes to his room & says Jeanie band bajaya...he says because of you priya is upset...she says Im keeping ur mom& dad happy...he says priya...she says ok I understand all because of sweetpie...but I cannot make ur parents unhappy...

navyab thumbnail
Jeanie gets comfortable on the bed...Juju says if ur sleeping here where will I...she puts him in her bottle ...
navyab thumbnail
pre-cap : neighbour comes in the night...Jeanie tries to scare with a bear...Juju's mother sees the animal...
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Navya. Thanks for your beautiful and detailed WU. Loved today's episode. Next episode will be more interesting. 
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tomorroW chimpanjis day,...it scare both Ganguly and momma miaa,...

Edited by avnirao - 11 years ago
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks NAVYA,..for a update,..😛