Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 27 November 2012

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 27 November 2012

Shivji Is Given In Daan

Parvati is in dilemma, how to tell Shivji about it? Mena tells her Sanakadik Kumars must be coming, all the preparations are done If daan doesn't happen they'll feel insulted. Shivji comes there. Mena excuses herself & leaves. Shivji asks Paravti if she wants to tell him something. Parvati doesn't look at him says mother must be coming . Shivji tells her  not looking at him & speaking is like giving him in daan only. He gives her a thread, tells her give me in daan & get free. Paravti apologetically says, this was suggested by Naradji, as she was very unhappy, I only want to keep you here at Kailash. Shivji says I trust you, you'll never think bad for me. She goes & Shivji looks at the puja samagri.

At Vaikunth Vishnuji tells Brhmaji, saraswatiji, Lakshmiji, why this event is happening & what will be the result that will be known in nearest future.

Sanakadik Kumar arrives, they offer their pranam to Shivji. They thank Paravti for choosing them for this work. She tells them I am glad that they'll be helpful in this work. All the 4 kumars thanks Parvtai, they are glad that they were selected over so many rishis. She thinks after donating Shivji, he'll be forever mine. S K are thinking, now Shivji will be ours. Shivji thnks both of them are unaware of what's going in each other's mind, It will be worth watching when the event happens.

Paravti tells them first puja then bhojan then daan. They are excited to take Shivji in daan. Paravti compeletes puja of Kalpavriksh.  Shivji  is tied with the tree. He looks at Paravti sadly. Naradji thinks everything should happen without any problem.

Paravti gives Shivji's daan to Sanakadik Kumars. They are thrilled. She thinks now her swami will never be able to go away from Kailash. Sanakadik Kumars tells Shivji, prabhu, now you are ours, we'll never let you go away from us, you'lll stay in our aashram, will look after you properly. They are taking him with them. Paravti is shocked, asks them where are they taking Shivji, he should be here only. They tell her you've donated him to us, can't be returned what is received in daan. Paravti  tells them to take Kalpavriksh instead, Nandi too trys to stop them. They say they are not scared of anyone or will not fall for anything else. We are kids but not fools.

Paravti asks Shivji to give a solution. He tells her they are right.  Paravti tells Mena, what have you made me do. Mena says it was Devarshi, turning to him she says you've told us this trick worked on Indra. One of the kumars  says, he is Devraj Indra, what will anyone do with him, where as he is Mahadev, after getting him who wants to leave him. Naradji says he only gave a suggestion, it was their decision  to follow it.

She tells them what will you do with Shivji, he goes in dhyan for a long thime. One of them tells her then even he is of no use to you. Think he has gone for  a long dhyan of many years. We'll take good care of him.  Paravti tells them to ask for any varadan. They tell her she can ask for anything from them. Mena offers to make an aashram, give sewak for them or make an aashram at Kailash itself but not to take Shivji. The Sanakadik Kumars refuses, take Shivji with them. Paravti looks at Shivji going with tearful eyes.

At Vaikunth Lakshmiji  tells Vishnuji, Sanakadik Kumars are taking Shivji with them, it doesn't seem they'll return him. Shivji will have to return to Kailash for his family. Saraswatiji says even Paravti's reuest was overlooked by them.

Mena apologises to Paravti says, she shouldn't have interfeared in her married life. Naradji says I am at fault, I have no right to give you any advice. Nandi says how will they live at Kailash without prabhu? Paravt says I have given him in daan, now will get him back too.

Precap: Brhmaji stops Sanakadik Kaumars , tells them to return him to Paravti. One of them tells him how can they return what they've received in daan.

Paravti in disguise meets them.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was really a nice epi.
mahadev was actually feeling bad that's why he said "mujhe daan karke mukt ho jaao" kaash parvati tabhi samaj jaati.
i was teary eyed after seeing mahadev with teary eyes. 😭

and those kumars were damn inteliigent mena tried to convince them but failed 😆

and then "maine kya kia ye to inhone kia , are maine to sirf sujhao dia mana to aapne na"
ek dusre ko blame karne lage..

and finally awesome precap want to see some leela of aadi shakti...
Gopiii thumbnail
Good epi had all the elements of drama, comedy, emotion> Precap was awesome. Looking forward for tom.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sooo much for the update minaxi!
poor mahadev...😭
and how can they show parvati being so..so naive and ignorant?? being too naive is being stupid..which the cvs are for showing parvati this way!😡 degrading her to the highest degree ðŸ¤¢
and well mohit was...amused...and sona...exasperated??😕
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too agree naradji aap to idea dene mein maher hain, lekin ekbaat hain you can realize your mistake. In kids mein itne intelligence aya kaha se 😆 !!! and naradji's expressions was like "achhe bachhe aisa nai karte chalo abhi mahadev ko wapas de do" 🤣 really, i am curious for next epi, and Thanks for the updates. By the way, this is my 200th post dedicated to all of you in this forum 😃.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@foram - mahadev was teary-eyed??? when??😲
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yukthi.

@foram - mahadev was teary-eyed??? when??😲

jab unhone kaha mujhe daan deke mukt ho jaao dhyaan se dekhegi to pata chalega...
vo kya hai na ki jab mohit screen pe hota hai to me bahot dhyaan se dekhti hun 😆 😆 😆
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i suppose its high time for Menavati to understand that she is too much interfering in her daughter's life.. wen will she grow up??😡
At first she bragged about a house for her daughter and kept Mahadev and Parvati seperate and now this Daan vidhi... Parvati did refuse initially, but i wonder that did'nt they know what "DAAN"  means...???
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Sanakadik Kumars were not kids earlier, they were infact Sanakadik uncles, due to daksh's curse they've turned into Kumars. They are maha-gyanis, knows what it is to have Shivji with them.
All the 4 kids were good, were more eager to take this daan. Their reasoning with Paravti was perfect.
Paravti should have thought of the consequence earlier too, why should anyone return Shivji given in daan, noone is interested in keeping Indra.

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daksha cursed? Lekin kyu? avi yeh, toh maharishi durvasha ke duplicate lag rahe hain sref curse aur curse😆. Chandrma ko vi saed curse dia tha?!😕