Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i have exams next week and then on thursday off to dubai first and thhen New Delhi india

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinzsathuraj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav @ Home (Page 4)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Best wishes for all the Benlog who are writing their exams Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Happy Journey  for the all the Benlog's for their Holiday Trips Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Great post!

I have two hectic weeks filled with my part time work, taking care of my daughter and run a million errands. Then from 21 Dec I have two weeks off which I'm going to spend with my daughter and other relatives. No holiday trips outside UK but will probably attend my cousins wedding in Birmingham.

Good luck to those who are having exams.
And those who are going on holidays may you have a lovely time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzsathuraj

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia09

Hi Hina, Prav, Shreys, I am Pia staying in Mumbai n not met Gaurav yet. Shreys, do u know in Mumbai where Gaurav stays? Andheri or Goregoan?

Hey I am so sorry I have no ideaUnhappy Par main pataa lagaa sakti hoon Wink Wait till the 29th, will you?Big smile

Edited by GauravsDbest - 10 December 2012 at 11:49am

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Originally posted by hinz

It would have have been the same if I was a student your age Shrek( I was married @19 thoughEmbarrassed)..Not just the expenses, but if I were to share my wish of going to meet Gaurav, my parents, perhaps not my dad but mum would have definitely given me an earful...
I can safely think of it now coz hubby knows and understands my crazinessEmbarrassed he himself probably would take me to Kanpur LOL and Mumbai toh is my sasural so no issues visiting the place Smile
Wow you got married at 19! I am turning 19 this 15thLOLAwww so sweet of our jeejEmbarrassed
I am supremely lucky, though... My parents have never spoilt me or raised me as an overly pampered child, but they always do what they can (and more) to see us happy, as long as they are satisfied that our wishes are not harmful to anyone. Like, when we visited Kanpur, it was my ma who convinced the super-shy me to call Gaurav and ask him his address, and my baba ensured that I could go there. Also, I have my super-awesome chacha who had given me his number in the first place (I had not even requested him for it; he just saw me watch him on MDTA and Santaan on TV with so much love that he made it a point to arrange for his number) and my other Kanpur-waale uncle who accompanied us and helped us search for his house for 40 minutes till we finally found itBig smile

u sure are lucky Shrek...thats so sweet of your family Smile
so dd u meet his family when u visited ?

NoEmbarrassed I was too embarrassed... I am VERY awkward, sociallyEmbarrassed And I felt I'd be invading their personal space, though ma tells me I overthoughtLOL

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@ Mona and Sathu- Thank you so very muchHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sathuraj

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Shrek- ur wish might come true coz the dude is back in town :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.