Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Gaurav @ Home (Page 3)

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Shreys, when earlier I read about your holidays, I was about to post reply & say:  " Go and see Gaurav when you are in Mumbai as you know how to contact him!" ... then I realised that the dates did not coincide as it was most probable that he would still be in Kanpur! Anyway, it's good you asked him...I am sooo sad for you dear! Unhappy
I sincerely hope you are luckier some other time...Wink  Let's also pray that by some miracle he returns before you leave Mumbai!!Tongue

Btw, I am curious to know if he is in Kanpur already??Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestsathuraj

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hey Shreys, when earlier I read about your holidays, I was about to post reply & say:  " Go and see Gaurav when you are in Mumbai as you know how to contact him!" ... then I realised that the dates did not coincide as it was most probable that he would still be in Kanpur! Anyway, it's good you asked him...I am sooo sad for you dear! Unhappy
I sincerely hope you are luckier some other time...Wink  Let's also pray that by some miracle he returns before you leave Mumbai!!Tongue

Btw, I am curious to know if he is in Kanpur already??Embarrassed 
Awww only you could say such a sweet thing as thisHugMay your your words come trueEmbarrassedI won't be so mean as to wish that he stays in Mumbai in December, as we already know how happy he is about spending time with his familyEmbarrassedHis happiness matters most, and I wish he has (and is having) a beautiful time! However, deep in my heart, I do wish I meet him in Goa/DamanLOL I won't invade his privacy, but mil jaaye to mera sabse bara sapna sach ho jayegaEmbarrassed

Pravessathuraj

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

It would have have been the same if I was a student your age Shrek( I was married @19 thoughEmbarrassed)..Not just the expenses, but if I were to share my wish of going to meet Gaurav, my parents, perhaps not my dad but mum would have definitely given me an earful...
I can safely think of it now coz hubby knows and understands my crazinessEmbarrassed he himself probably wold take me to Kanpur LOL and Mumbai toh is my sasural so no issues visiting the place Smile
Wow you got married at 19! I am turning 19 this 15thLOLAwww so sweet of our jeejEmbarrassed
I am supremely lucky, though... My parents have never spoilt me or raised me as an overly pampered child, but they always do what they can (and more) to see us happy, as long as they are satisfied that our wishes are not harmful to anyone. Like, when we visited Kanpur, it was my ma who convinced the super-shy me to call Gaurav and ask him his address, and my baba ensured that I could go there. Also, I have my super-awesome chacha who had given me his number in the first place (I had not even requested him for it; he just saw me watch him on MDTA and Santaan on TV with so much love that he made it a point to arrange for his number) and my other Kanpur-waale uncle who accompanied us and helped us search for his house for 40 minutes till we finally found itBig smile

Praveshinz

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Aww Shreys!!!  You can't imagine how lucky you are to have Gaurav's number & be able to communicate with him!!! Day Dreaming

Indeed, you have wonderful parents & relatives!! I just pray you manage to meet Gaurav soon & your dream comes true...WinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

pia09 Senior Member
pia09
pia09

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Hina, Prav, Shreys, I am Pia staying in Mumbai n not met Gaurav yet. Shreys, do u know in Mumbai where Gaurav stays? Andheri or Goregoan?

Praveshinz

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia09

Hi Hina, Prav, Shreys, I am Pia staying in Mumbai n not met Gaurav yet. Shreys, do u know in Mumbai where Gaurav stays? Andheri or Goregoan?

As we all know, he moved to his new apartment recently... somewhere in Mumbai..where he can see Filmcity from his balcony!!WinkTongue
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Originally posted by pia09

As we all know, he moved to his new apartment recently... somewhere in Mumbai..where he can see Filmcity from his balcony!!WinkTongue

I love the location description PravbenWink

@Pia - yar u're so lucky if u live in Mumbai, I could ave given u his previous address but have no clue abt this new one...we can find out thoughEmbarrassed or Shrek mite know ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Originally posted by hinz

It would have have been the same if I was a student your age Shrek( I was married @19 thoughEmbarrassed)..Not just the expenses, but if I were to share my wish of going to meet Gaurav, my parents, perhaps not my dad but mum would have definitely given me an earful...
I can safely think of it now coz hubby knows and understands my crazinessEmbarrassed he himself probably would take me to Kanpur LOL and Mumbai toh is my sasural so no issues visiting the place Smile
Wow you got married at 19! I am turning 19 this 15thLOLAwww so sweet of our jeejEmbarrassed
I am supremely lucky, though... My parents have never spoilt me or raised me as an overly pampered child, but they always do what they can (and more) to see us happy, as long as they are satisfied that our wishes are not harmful to anyone. Like, when we visited Kanpur, it was my ma who convinced the super-shy me to call Gaurav and ask him his address, and my baba ensured that I could go there. Also, I have my super-awesome chacha who had given me his number in the first place (I had not even requested him for it; he just saw me watch him on MDTA and Santaan on TV with so much love that he made it a point to arrange for his number) and my other Kanpur-waale uncle who accompanied us and helped us search for his house for 40 minutes till we finally found itBig smile

u sure are lucky Shrek...thats so sweet of your family Smile
so dd u meet his family when u visited ?

Pravessathuraj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index