Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hey Zaara!  HugHow r u?  Did not see you here for some time!! So, how is it after BHBK???  Me, still sad... coz of Gaurav, of course!!Cry

As for forthcoming plans, nothing special, except the usual get-togethers with family & close friends...Wink

You are so lucky, benlog... you make me envious...Ermm

hiii Hug

I am missing Gaurav too much Cry CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravessathurajhinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav @ Home (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Praves

Praves

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zaara-

Originally posted by Praves

Hey Zaara!  HugHow r u?  Did not see you here for some time!! So, how is it after BHBK???  Me, still sad... coz of Gaurav, of course!!Cry

As for forthcoming plans, nothing special, except the usual get-togethers with family & close friends...Wink

You are so lucky, benlog... you make me envious...Ermm

hiii Hug

I am missing Gaurav too much Cry CryCry

I bet, yaar!!!  Cry  I already know who are the weakest among us!!! Me included!!EmbarrassedUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajhinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Oh Pravben, plz be strong
perhaps I'm the weakest of the lot but we all have to try and be patient and pray hard...

PravesGauravsDbestsathuraj

Praves

Praves

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for cheering me up, Hinaben!!!Thumbs Up

But I am sorry, I am the pessimistic & sentimental type!!Embarrassed

Oh yes, I do pray hard everyday!!!WinkSmile

Edited by Praves - 28 November 2012 at 8:11am

sathurajhinz

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I have been praying for him earnestly ever since I was in 8th standard; used to cry when his shows ended/when he did not get his due (which is always)... Till DSDV. Now, I have decided to take inspiration from Gaurav himself and smile through things and view everything optimistically. Whoever I have supported as a fan- be it any actor, any reality show contestant, etc.. has always been an under-dog. But I have always seen that a few years down the line, they do get their due ultimately. This has happened with whoever I have ever been a fan of. Waiting for that day to come when Gaurav gets the same... This time, I did not cry when his show ended, but I did, when I thought- after two parts of the interview- that he wouldn't read out my messageLOLYeah, I know, I can be stupid. And also because I texted him to ask if he would come back by the time I reach Mumbai, and he said noCryYeah I am so happy that he is with his family, but back when we were planning our vacation, I chose Mumbai-Goa over A&N islands just in the hope of meeting him... I have been planning for and looking forward to this for SO long... I go to Kanpur, he's in Mumbai; I go to Mumbai, he's in Kanpur! Cry But I still hope that I can meet him SOMEHOW during this vacation itself*prays hard*..

@Sathu- WOW! I have always wanted to go to S Africa!!!

Pravessathurajhinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

aww Shrek, hope u do get to meet him soon!
the next time I go India, I'm gonna make sure I meet him wherever he is Kanpur or Mumbai, makes no difference to me...but India kab jaane ko milega is the big question...

wish he could visit me and Monaben here in LondonDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbestsathurajrahmona_pakswe

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
You know I can't spend that much money to meet him in Kanpur- because neither work nor leisure takes any of us there... And I'd feel rather guilty asking my parents to pay around 10-15K just for that. Gaurav means the world to me, but we're not super-rich, you know... Had I had my own income (something more than the 500 bucks I earn for teaching a kid English), I'd have gone... You have no idea HOW much I had waited for this... For months I have been looking forward to it... Please pray that he gets back by the time I go? (Or I meet him on a Goa beachWinkLOL)I really don't want to be selfish and I am GENUINELY happy that he's back with his family, but ek mahina spend karke toh waapas aa hi sakta hai na? He can celebrate new year's with his friends na?LOLUn log ke saath bhi toh time spend nahin ho paat hai uskaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

It would have have been the same if I was a student your age Shrek( I was married @19 thoughEmbarrassed)..Not just the expenses, but if I were to share my wish of going to meet Gaurav, my parents, perhaps not my dad but mum would have definitely given me an earful...
I can safely think of it now coz hubby knows and understands my crazinessEmbarrassed he himself probably wold take me to Kanpur LOL and Mumbai toh is my sasural so no issues visiting the place Smile

Edited by hinz - 28 November 2012 at 12:24pm

Pravessathuraj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.