Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Hina, Prav, Shreys, I am Pia staying in Mumbai n not met Gaurav yet. Shreys, do u know in Mumbai where Gaurav stays? Andheri or Goregoan?
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia09

Hi Hina, Prav, Shreys, I am Pia staying in Mumbai n not met Gaurav yet. Shreys, do u know in Mumbai where Gaurav stays? Andheri or Goregoan?

As we all know, he moved to his new apartment recently... somewhere in Mumbai..where he can see Filmcity from his balcony!!😉😛
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Praves

As we all know, he moved to his new apartment recently... somewhere in Mumbai..where he can see Filmcity from his balcony!!😉😛

I love the location description Pravben😉

@Pia - yar u're so lucky if u live in Mumbai, I could ave given u his previous address but have no clue abt this new one...we can find out though😳 or Shrek mite know ...

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: GauravsDbest

Wow you got married at 19! I am turning 19 this 15th😆Awww so sweet of our jeej😳
I am supremely lucky, though... My parents have never spoilt me or raised me as an overly pampered child, but they always do what they can (and more) to see us happy, as long as they are satisfied that our wishes are not harmful to anyone. Like, when we visited Kanpur, it was my ma who convinced the super-shy me to call Gaurav and ask him his address, and my baba ensured that I could go there. Also, I have my super-awesome chacha who had given me his number in the first place (I had not even requested him for it; he just saw me watch him on MDTA and Santaan on TV with so much love that he made it a point to arrange for his number) and my other Kanpur-waale uncle who accompanied us and helped us search for his house for 40 minutes till we finally found it😃

u sure are lucky Shrek...thats so sweet of your family 😊
so dd u meet his family when u visited ?

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
i have exams next week and then on thursday off to dubai first and thhen New Delhi india
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best wishes for all the Benlog who are writing their exams 👍🏼
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Journey  for the all the Benlog's for their Holiday Trips 🥳
Great post!

I have two hectic weeks filled with my part time work, taking care of my daughter and run a million errands. Then from 21 Dec I have two weeks off which I'm going to spend with my daughter and other relatives. No holiday trips outside UK but will probably attend my cousins wedding in Birmingham.

Good luck to those who are having exams.
And those who are going on holidays may you have a lovely time.
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia09

Hey I am so sorry I have no idea😔 Par main pataa lagaa sakti hoon 😉 Wait till the 29th, will you?😃
Edited by GauravsDbest - 11 years ago
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

u sure are lucky Shrek...thats so sweet of your family 😊
so dd u meet his family when u visited ?

No😳 I was too embarrassed... I am VERY awkward, socially😳 And I felt I'd be invading their personal space, though ma tells me I overthought😆