Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Rohan's character is just like any of us karanika fan. The excitement to meet Karan Kundra and working with him in Gumrah...But all his hopes lost at party
The VM prepared by him on karanika was awesome also the song selection.Embarrassed
Felt bad for him after karan's outburst.Ouch
But abigail was with him and made him fell good.
Now due to party scene he is rejecting to work in gumrah...If u would be in his place what would u guys do?? Take up the show Gumrah or reject it.
Somewhere i felt rohan's mom outburst wasn't good...like he is only one who can run the house???

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...VvaanniiLuvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-zeefan 1Amor.AmnaIshcooljaya11-Lila-yogini64Arjuhi_kkcherry227blue_anshibz__Sneha__Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rohan :)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
loved Rohan...he stole the show for me..what a performer...simple yet so sweet...his reactions were just perfect to the situation...i m not tired of praising him..he is THAT good..Fab fab actor. Hats off! :)
i was literally in tears seeing him...no not because i am a fan but generally my heart went out for him.

If i were in his place i wouldnt do Gumrah either... its so sad that our fav star u r going to work with you actually bashed you..i mean wth?!! haan if he apologizes and requests that i actWinkLOL

his Mother's part was sad.. poor Rohan :(

Edited by shibz - 27 November 2012 at 7:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VvaanniiLuvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-...vibha...

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I agree..he was super sweet and i loved hiw part...I really enjoyed the connect to the celebs through a young fan..i saw myself in him..Commendable thought of showing it through a youngster! I'm super proud of Vikas for the concept!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneetcooljaya11...vibha...

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
well acc to me Rohan represented all of those ppl who wished to c their onscreen couple TOGETHER in real life too and nt jst karanika fans...i truly felt bad for him...xcellent story tellin till nw...n thts wht i liked abt this show..

Edited by nikki028 - 27 November 2012 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneet...vibha...

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yup Rohan character is just like us ( karnikians )
I see my self in him
Even when I got the news of break up , I wrote ss n os for them hahaha
I just love the concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

loved Rohan...he stole the show for me..what a performer...simple yet so sweet...his reactions were just perfect to the situation...i m not tired of praising him..he is THAT good..Fab fab actor. Hats off! :)
i was literally in tears seeing him...no not because i am a fan but generally my heart went out for him.

If i were in his place i wouldnt do Gumrah either... its so sad that our fav star u r going to work with you actually bashed you..i mean wth?!! haan if he apologizes and requests that i actWinkLOL

his Mother's part was sad.. poor Rohan :(

yup the state in which he was after kk's outburst
shibzy ur demands are high apoligize and requestLOL...first i thought soumya is taking kk to rohan's house only...bt it was kittu'sLOL

shibz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

I agree..he was super sweet and i loved hiw part...I really enjoyed the connect to the celebs through a young fan..i saw myself in him..Commendable thought of showing it through a youngster! I'm super proud of Vikas for the concept!

yup he is just like us...
Vikas is doing great job by giving us show like Gumrah and now this oneTongue

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

well acc to me Rohan represented all of those ppl who wished to c their onscreen couple TOGETHER in real life too and nt jst karanika fans...i truly felt bad for him...xcellent story tellin till nw...n thts wht i liked abt this show..

ya nikki...i mentioned karanika coz he was excited abt them...he represented fans as u mentioned
Tongue

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.