Suggestions / Comments

What if money didn't matter?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shukla123

shukla123

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

I was doing things that my parents asked to do. That is to get good marks and choose doctor or engineering. But I am an average student and I would like to become an artist and I love paintings.

After watching this video on youtube "What if money didn't matter?" I almost cried and decided to do things that I love to do from hereon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nif01WZ9aI

I was not able to get the embedded video. Can any help posting this video by clicking reply or help?

what do you think?

Shukla

Edited by shukla123 - 28 November 2012 at 1:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if money didn't matter?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.