Re-living IPKKND! thread#2: Link page 1

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Namaste, adaab, hello & Bonjour!

I know everybody is sad because our beloved show is ending this friday. 

Risha: But hey no fear when Rish is here!

Me: Shut up Risha! *glares*

Risha: Okay Doc *sulks*

Okay so my dear IPKians we all know that the show is ending & so we should stop fighting & bashing each other & enjoy the last 3 days of our show because sadly these days are never coming back. 

Risha: But Doc what will we do after the show ends? *wipes tear*

Me: Don't worry I have a brilliant idea.

Risha: And what's that? O.O

Me: Okay so we will watch Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? from the beginning just like old times. 

So we have decided that we have had enough of mourning over the show ending and everything and we have also realised that we have never seen Ipkknd episodes from the beginning in the proper way.This is an initiative for all those who want to relive the magic and maybe want to rewatch the episodes you had missed out on once!

Yes everybody we (Me & Risha) have decided that we should stop crying & watch our beloved show once again. We will be posting one episode of IPKKND from Monday to friday at 8:00 P.M. (IST) All of us can watch it, discuss it, make fun of it & above all remember it. If you people are interested in Re-living Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? then please like or comment on this thread as soon as possible. 

If we get enough likes & comments then we will open a new thread called "Blast from the past" & post the episodes there. Also we plan to start this thread next monday i.e. 3rd december 2012 so please be fast!

Hoping for a good response. Please add your suggestions & complaints.

Thank you!

INDEX

Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hello there everyone :D 

So what I realised the other day was that even if I kept on commenting and criticising on the track and wardrobe and character assassination and what not- I wouldn't be able to watch any other Hindi tv soap like I watched iPkknd.Not that I normally saw shows but Ipkknd has got me into this weird habit of having something to be entertained with,even if it is for twenty minutes.I am wondering what to do with my life after Ipkknd ends,except studies of course.And Doc here comes up with exactly what I wanted to do to- Rewatch old episodes!
Now this here means that yes I haven't seen all episodes from the beginning,that is the proper way.So instead of mourning over all this and being blank every night at eight,what better to light up your mood with other than Ipkknd?

Twenty minutes of smiles laughter and entertainment.And some harmless fun!

So this is for all those who would actually be interested in this.If you aren't interested then its totally fine :) Me and Doc will continue with this anyways but if the forum joins it it would be a lot more fun! 
Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago
Flower959 thumbnail
Sounds like fun!! I'm all for revisiting IPK!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Flower959

Sounds like fun!! I'm all for revisiting IPK!

Thank you! let's see how many people are in :D
Homeslice thumbnail
Brilliant idea girls! :D

I'm all thumbs up for it.
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'm in!!!
i've started watching the scenes but will start all over again wid u guys!!!
priyaarshi thumbnail
wow!!nice idea😊..i'll defo watch them👍🏼
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I is in! Will you give me a written update if I miss some due to exams? *Pouts* 
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great idea dear. You deserve a 🤗
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nobody might believe me but just today I was thinking the same ! I thought of discussing with friends to post the IPKKND episodes from day 1 everyday again ! 

I am so very glad you people are doing this !! 🤗 Yes Arshians will always think alike !