Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

only 4 lions created such magic!!lets thank gul

ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
guys watever is the fate of the show i must accpet tat it was them who created magic.. m nt sure if any other PH could do tat.. thy r known fr ir.. ofcourse thy din ahndle it properly bt arnav nd khushi were diff nd tats coz of gul nd 4 lions.. guys i don feel gul shud give away any copy rights as arnav nd khushi r here idea.. ipk nd arnav khushi r her creation... rabba ve which is the anthem was given by her.. do i respect her fr her creativity.. she could ve handled it well by giving happy ending of arshi nd continuing the show with d same cast along wid sanaya as new character..

leaving all d tussle i wana thank them fr d beautiful magic thy created,,

join in to say thanks.. lets nt be bitter bout anythin now
v owe her nd the team a big thank u for giving us arshi rabba ve nd amazing ipk team

Edited by ishqsharma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I  thank gul for giving us this magical love story.
Yes, she could have handled it in a better way. 
Arnav and Kushi will always e remembered.
Cool_doc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yup. Arhi was Gul's vision. Whatever we got was due to her. Thanx gul and the other CVs for this beautiful journey. God bless u all.
But i will still refrain myself from watching ur other shows coz i can afford to go through another heartbreak.
Dont worry there is a huge section of people who'l watch and make ur future endevours successful. All the best to the whole ipkknd team. I 'l miss u.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i think every1 here shud be thankful to her fr giving such beautiful love story
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly...Great Post...Thank You Gul and 4Lions for giving us such beautiful characters which have us the epitome of Love...Arshi will forever hold a very special part in my heart ðŸ˜³
For_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I have already mentioned and thanked in one of my posts earlier.. but sadly did not get any proper response which is expected I guess... np.. responding to this cos I can see some replies... hope many do :)

Thanks a lot, Gul Khan for having scripted IPKKND so exceptionally well.. proud of you!😊
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u so much gul for creating the show, creating arhi, choosing sarun to play it.
Thank u for making us dream n drool for more than one year.
Thank u so much for this besutiful dream.
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaah ..ts true ...GUL  maam thnks for giving us arnav and khushi. ARNAV and KHUSHi will be in our find for ever...but yes u could handle it  in a better way...😕
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree... I think IPK, Arnav and Khushi were Gul Khan's creations and I do not think the show would have been half as awesome if it were handed over to a different Production House.
It was 4 lions vision to cast Barun and Sanaya in these roles... they were the ones to first see their spark and create that magic onscreen.
So I have never bashed Gul or the production house for anything.
I think the channel is the one that could have handled it better. They could have given the production house sufficient notice of wanting to end the show so the makers could have given it a logical ending.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes no matter what I think of her management style, I have to agree she gave us a magical couple!

Thank you Gul for ARSHI! Thank you for IPK! I wish you had just ended the ARSHI story happily, and then leapt into the future for a story of their daughter played by Sanaya! That would have ensured the story continued and also that we get to see Sanaya!

However, that is not to be! But ALL differances aside, I thank you for this story and this couple! The most MEMORABLE couple I have ever seen!