India-Forums

Why Am I Getting A Nasty Feeling...

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
That for Ganeshas birth we wont be getting the beheading storyOuchConfused
i mean look at it in this way
since day one DKDM has always put force on the fact that Mahadev is Trikalsarshi
he knows what is going to happen anyways
like how he knew Sati would die, likewise he knows that another child-son to Parvati and brother to Kartikeya is due to come
so in that sense why would Mahadev behead a little boy KNOWING that he is Parvatis sonConfused
after all he is Trikaldarshi na?
also when i first saw the Ganapati promo it hardly(actually none) showed any conflict that happened that saw the birth of Ganesha-as per the beheading version a HUGE drama happens
infact this story is the most popular widely told story of Ganeshas birth-be it in comics like Amar Chitra Kantha,in movies or in serials
not to forget the most dramatic one
but still i do not think they will do this version
maybe Parvati will create a boy and then Shanidev will look at the child and the child will loose its headConfusedLOL
i dont know-DKDM Purana?
they are doing a lot of build up on as to what made Parvati create another son of her own maybe
but will they show Mahadev beheading him?i mean it pretty much makes Mahadev look errr...bad
when i was small and heard the story i though Mahadev was a Mogambo style villian to behead a little boy(no offence i was four years old thenROFL)

i hope they follow this version-but for some reason i smell something fishy

shruti

Edited by shruti.nil - 27 November 2012 at 4:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wise.Vrish.DeewaniRimijyoti07anu rulzjayvenk--Yukthi--Patrarekhadeboleena.mannaforam.Nikki_Titli

Karuma IF-Dazzler
Karuma
Karuma

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
They will not show Mahadev beheading the boy. It does not make any sense. he knows everything. Even in the popular version of the story I always felt that it was not correct. Shanideva beheading the boy would be the best option to show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akelapothik--Yukthi--

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Shanidev does not behead the boy, the head falls off when shani looks at the boy , his head gets separated from the body Ouch

when i was small and heard the story i though Mahadev was a Mogambo style villian to behead a little boy LOL shruthi bad gurl lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
If they show the shani dev version , then DKDM can keep up with making Parvati / adishakthi / sona cry some more DisapproveBig smileConfused

jeshsaiiii--Yukthi--

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@jaishree-oops wrong words-but thats what i meant
maybe that will happen

about Mahadev being a villian till i was quite big-around 10 i thought he was mean to behead the little guy
Daksha deserved the beheading,but did little Vinaya deserve it?

btw-as per some versions of the beheading Parvati also cries-she cries and cries and in nager releases her Shaktis
but yeah one more occasion to make Sona cry
i just hope they dont shoot this sequence for her birthday-atleast she shouldnt cry on her birthdayConfused

Edited by shruti.nil - 27 November 2012 at 4:03am

jayvenk--Yukthi--

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i also thought the same..even when i read the story i got angry on mahadeva..a little mischievous boy doesn't deserve being beheaded only for not allowing mahadev to meet parvati until she finishes her bath..so i am 100% sure Shanidev's stare will behead bappa and parvati will create rivers of tears

--Yukthi--

--Yukthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Yukthi--
--Yukthi--

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
youre right shruti...i mean cmon yaar who will look at that promo in which ganesh falls into mahadev's arms  [awww i ADORE that part Hug   Embarrassed] and then believe that he is the same person who has beheaded the goloo in question??even though WE know that is how it is??LOL 

jayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
shruthi why oops,, i found that hilarious.. mogambo kush hua / and i was thinking mahadev kush hua . Big smile

--Yukthi--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index