The Serial

The Serial Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thaniyah_K

As I understand this show is based on true facts about the actors...please can anyone claryfy if Somya and Karan Chabra are in a relationship?

the show is somewhat scripted too
i never heard of soumya being in relationship bt in show they showed Soumya and KC love each otherSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Serial Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 4)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thaniyah_K

Goldie

Thaniyah_K

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by Thaniyah_K

As I understand this show is based on true facts about the actors...please can anyone claryfy if Somya and Karan Chabra are in a relationship?

the show is somewhat scripted too
i never heard of soumya being in relationship bt in show they showed Soumya and KC love each otherSmile
Thankyou Smile

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
guys can u help me out the song that was played on 11th dec epi when Karan was in Kitini Mohbahat hai sets plsss help me guys would appreicate it <3

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by --Dharampatni--

what is the name of song that played when kittu was going in car and karan was crying...

it's Luttna from CocktailTongue

thnx...i hav downlded.. :)

sagarika23

Groupbie

sagarika23

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
wheres the ritten update for 18th and 19th december ?

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
plz gimme links of last week thurs epi...n then WU of 17th dec,18th dec

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
OK so they played this song when  Karan and Kittu was fighting, i dont remember the epi but it was something like "Nahi jina tere bajo" Does any one know what is the real title of that song? Please help!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

OK so they played this song when  Karan and Kittu was fighting, i dont remember the epi but it was something like "Nahi jina tere bajo" Does any one know what is the real title of that song? Please help!
main tenu samjhawan ki-Sufi version.. Heart i love the song both original and the one that was played in the serial :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.