SP:How will Gauri react about the long-kept secret

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan News
HOME  SHOWS  MUJHSE KUCHH KEHTI...YEH KHAMOSHIYAAN  NEWS  How will Gauri react about the long-kept secret?
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

How will Gauri react about the long-kept secret?

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
After the knowing the painful truth about her birth parents, Gauri is shattered into pieces. Due to Ashwini's persuasion Gauri agrees to stay at the Bhosle house to find out the truth and answers to all her questions. But will the 20 year long secret bring peace to Prateeksha or Gauri?

GauriOur source from Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan tells us," Gauri gets to know what actually happened twenty year ago and how Gauri's father's (Rajendra) lost his life and also Appa Saheb's wife passing away due to her son's loss.  Gauri reasons it out with Appa Saheb but in vain."

Further the source adds, "Gauri runs to her birth mother to explain and reason things out with her and to get her out of her self-proclaimed exile. But Prateeksha tells her that due to her mistake, Appa Saheb asked her to give away her child to Ashwini and Pratap. Gauri is stunned to hear what happened exactly 20 years ago."

A stunned Gauri, "I don't understand how all those incidents could be blamed on one person. There must be something more to the truth. But Prateeksha aai is in a self-proclaimed exile and punishing herself for no reason."

Will Gauri understand the reason why her mother abandoned her 20 years ago? To find out watch Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan, Mon-Fri at 7:30PM only on STAR Plus.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitzpayalskapu80madhvi77-Swetha--VishaD-Joyee_90snowwhite28soniasharmin89hifzaaBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP:How will Gauri react about the long-kept secret" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I really felt for Gauri and Prateeksha and go with Gauri's belief that Prateeksha should not be held responsible for all that had happened 20 yrs back.
I also have this sinister feeling that there is more to the story told to Gauri and that whatever had been told to Gauri is not the truth ; at least not full truth. Just wait and see Gauri and Sumitra together and we m8 get to know some more stories. Especialy about Sunbhai and the reason for her acting like that.

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanu ! Smile

i feel that Gauri will understand her mom prateeksha's reasoning & she will not blame her for what happened 20 yrs ago.  Aago i feel prateeksha is un-necessarily punishing herself all these yrs... Confused

Edited by -Swetha- - 28 November 2012 at 2:28am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.