Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

could it be possible?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Guys one of friends suspected that Umang may be involved with neelam! Is it true? Can it be possible? With dhawal-kinjal-i forgot the lady name track going on,kinjal didnt accept her marriage nor does she know the true colors of Umang? So may be realization track! As Umang knows a lot of Modi's he can attack! Do express your opnions!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--nilani-ShaunSAyhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniXarinaani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "could it be possible?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I'm not sure. Something does not make sense (but since when did that stop our cvs Smile). There is nothing outstanding for him to attack the Modis for. He got his revenge in that he 'ruined' Kinjal's dreams. I think that it has got to be to do with someone else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNShaunSANazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Yes Madhu... It could be possible... Last night we ( me harini deepz n leki ) discuss the same thing... Umang chance is really much possible.. Or its also effect on kinjal married life now she knows Umang real face so she knows Dhawal meaning of has life... N most importantly Umang knows Modi's really closely... So Umang chances is high Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAMADHU.BARUNani_gr

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I'm not sure. Something does not make sense (but since when did that stop our cvs Smile). There is nothing outstanding for him to attack the Modis for. He got his revenge in that he 'ruined' Kinjal's dreams. I think that it has got to be to do with someone else.

hmm!! as you said cv's dont need any sense to make a plot!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Yes Madhu... It could be possible... Last night we ( me harini deepz n leki ) discuss the same thing... Umang chance is really much possible.. Or its also effect on kinjal married life now she knows Umang real face so she knows Dhawal meaning of has life... N most importantly Umang knows Modi's really closely... So Umang chances is high Smile

oho! so the discussion already started and i didnt know! anyways so cool umang track can be interesting! 

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
i dont want it to be Umang though...didnt he do enough damage by destroying Kinjal's life and along with that the Modis' honour...but you can never predict the CVs LOL...i didnt want Anita to return too for Ahem to realize his love for Gopi but that happened didnt it Ouch

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Umanga is a snake. Who knows how his mind works.

But I want him to bite Kinjal... and if any of the other Modi's get bitten... even better.

I loved it when he told Koki a thing or two!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
In SNS anything goes. ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top