Posted: 11 years ago
Rain She stood on his doorstep, her knuckle already making its fifth knock. At home, all she could hear was her parents shouting and drowning the sound in music didn't work. So, she ran out in nothing more than a pair of sweats and a flimsy jumper. From inside the house, someone shouted. Seconds later, the door opened to reveal a guy wrapped in a fleece blanket.
"Hey Akash," she said. She shivered as a big gust of wind came and swirled around her.
"Can I come in?" She gave him a fake smile and peeked around him. She caught a glimpse of a dress at the top of the stairs then he was covering her sight again.
"Sorry, I'm really busy." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders.
"I promise I won't disturb you," she said desperately. She didn't know where she could go.
"You won't even know I'm there. Please,Akash." He started to shake his head but she pleaded some more.
"My parents are fighting again," she breathed
out, quietly. "Look babe," he offered softly.
"You know I love you." She nodded. "But, you always turn to me with
all your problems." Her smile faltered and her eyebrows creased together.
"And I don't deal with problems well. I only want to do what's best." She nodded slowly. Her breathing turned shallower but she remained calm.
"So, you want to end it?" She asked. "I know you will be the future yuvraani of Devgarh.But I want to go to Australia. We'll be going separate ways, babe."
"Don't. Call. Me. Babe." She spoke clearly. Her previous misery was now overtaken with anger.
"Akash, of the days. You pick the one day where I'm already drowning and you decide to pour more water over me. "He tried to hold her arm but she yanked her arm back and took a step back.
"Ok. I'll see you around then." She turned and walked down the path but not before she heard a voice.
"Is she gone?" With that, she whirled around and saw a girl. She was in a thin white dress and her hair was blowing in the now strong wind. Akash hadn't realised that she was still there and turned to kiss the girl. She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. He murmured something against her smiling lips and closed the door.
She was left to stand outside in the cold as harsh realisation hit her in the face. Slowly, she walked down the street, forcing the tears back, her vision blurred. Her jaw quivered as her heart threatened to burst. She barely saw her feet as she counted the steps back to her house. It rained then as she turned the corner. Warm arms wrapped around her.
"PRINCESS," her best friend's voice was warm and soft. Everything she wasn't at the moment. The kindness in his voice unleashed the tears. It fell silently as she looked in his eyes. The salty tears mixed with the rain. Her hair hung in ropes as her clothes hugged her. "I'm fine," she lied. Then she was being pulled back into a tight hug that she willingly gave back.
"Lying doesn't help, beautiful," were his words.
"He ended it." She explained, and gave him a watery smile. "He ended it." She repeated softly. Her fingers fidgeted with the hem of her jumper as the tears stopped but her chin continued to quiver in an effort to hold back tears.
"Aw," he said into her hair as she found herself in her third hug.
"He just don't deserve u,princess."
There it was again. The word that made her feel a little better about herself. She pushed him back.
"No,he probably do." She countered. He started to argue.
"No, Uday. I've been nothing but horrible for the last month. I pushed people away, Uday." She shivered as a wind blew against her wet skin.
"Hey." He put a finger under her chin and made her meet his brown searching eyes.
"Don't say that. You don't push people away. You didn't push me away." He raised an eyebrow. "What about when I had an accident. Who spent 20 whole days caring for me hmm? You. You took care of me.You.You. You. Every moment in my life, I had you in it. You didn't push me away. When my dad scolded me who was at my rescue huh. It was you again. You brought me my favourite ice cream and movie whenever I m sad.
But in the end, it was you that got hurt."
He said and swept black hair
from her face. Her eyes were wide as she took in every word that came out of his mouth.
"And, I'm sorry. I hate seeing you hurt.
For the last month, I've missed your smile. I don't hear your jokes anymore. And now, your heart is broken. I want to glue it back together for you."
Manyta looked at him and he smiled.

THEN END

Dont forget to

COMMENT

If u like it.It meant alot 4 me.Sorry if I wasted ur time.
PS:pm's will be sent late.

CHEAK my other os's 2 if u have time.

||I Killed Us||

~||YOU AND ME||~

|ONE CONFESSION CHANGED EVERYTHING(book-2 of IKU)|

*||LOVE NE MILADI JODI||*(DISCONT)

OS:YUVRAAJ UV SINGH'S DIARY-MADLY N DEAPLY IN LOVE(NEW)*

|||OS:COLD HANDS|||(JAY+JAGAT)[/COLOR]

Love

Swinipriya
Edited by Choco.Swiss - 11 years ago
Mereko majnu ka name dekh ke dar lag raha hai
Originally posted by livvy

Nice os

Thanks Roop meri jaan.
Originally posted by swetsurati

Mereko majnu ka name dekh ke dar lag raha hai

Dont worry nagin,its not a monash os.
Ek baat bata, tera koi kaam dhamm nahi hai? Ya pher bacherlar ki tara carefree jindagi jiti. Pura din just os sojta hai. Waise teri ideas bohot accha hai. Nice os.
Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Dont worry nagin,its not a monash os.
r u sure?aur fir monash nikla toh joote khane k liye rehna senior nagin...🤣
Ufff...thank god its manveer OS...BTW very nice OS specially last part i want to glue it back together for u...
Beautiful Swini.

I love the way u write!!!
Wow Swini 
good job 
nice os 
i must say i m a lil surprised 
u used 2 update ur ffs very rarely and now 
u r updating os after os 
i love all of them 
looking forward to read more of your works 
thanks 4 de PM dear
hey... it was awesum... i luvd it a lot... akash ki asli aukat dikha gayee...