gunjan was the limit yesterday

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I always liked gunjans bubbly character but yesterday she was the limit... I know she is smart and modern but the way she behaved with her friends yest was th limit, she should at least understand that her inlaws, her fiance is there, and she knows that they r conservative, behaving like this in front of everyone specially with guys wil make her loose respect in front of mayank, i dint liked this behaviour of hers, what u guys think
Obviously Mayank and co's family is very traditional, so the behaviour is unacceptable to them. But don't forget that Gunjan is what only 18/19 years old and is still immature. She was excited to see her friends and acted with them the way she used to in Mumbai.  It'll take her time before she is samajdaar...:) 
But Mayank was a bit too obsessed about it -- and the way they were saying, oh look how the couple is before marriage...umm...are we forgetting that Mayank-Gunjan shared a kiss before marriage, engagement, anything.  yes, that was in 'private' but just because some people are more free in their affection doesn't mean they should be judged for it. 

just my 2 cents! 

Wel gapgirl even your point is right but still she is getting married n so little maturity is expected and the joke which she is doing with vihaan is also not right, this kind of childish behaviour wil create a lot of trouble for her in the future.
Gunjan has been living with that family for sometime now so by now I think she supposed to understand them. Even I'm from a modern family with modern outlook and views but when my friends come over by me we wouldn't even behave half the way Gunjan and her friends did. When my parents aren't around or when we r out then we would get crazy. But infront of my parents we wouldn't behave like that because u got to show them some amount of respect, I know Gunjan was excited to see her friends but she should have behaved a bit more mature. I like Gunjan very much but for sometime her behaviour is not like the Gunjan that I saw for the first time. I know she is only 18 but she used to be so sensible and even helped Rachna like a grown up.
😊 I would like to defend Gunjan here .She is the bubbly chirpy girl who was very excited seeing her  old school friends and her reaction is anticipated.

I have difficulty accepting Mayank,s reaction who was getting all worked up,.
He used to find Gunjan very attractive and adorable initially for the same chirpy self of hers and fell in love with her for the same and now he cant digest the fact❓. 

That calls for a warning signal to Gunjan (THINK TWICE &THINK HARD) before taking a major step. 🤔

LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL BUT RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT.

Mayank is heading the same way where Dayal is already - Trying to be a CONTROL FREAK.

He needs to grow up .He is the present day generation & needs to accept things as they are. Gone are the days when one could suppress and try to change one,s basic nature. 

It is a Package deal he wants Gunjan in his life all of this comes with it😃
 Accept it with a pinch of salt BUDDY!!!!😉

Gunjan will mellow down gradually  do not expect an overnight change

I do not want to comment on the older generations (ONLY SEEMA +SANGEETHA) Rxn,
  Am not heading that way at all😡.WE ALL KNOW WHY😡

😃Exclusively my thoughts and opinion. Not to hurt anybodys opinion INTENTIONALLY or UNINTENTIONALLY

Brat2008: Absolutely. I did not find anything offensive in her behaviour that warranted those looks from Mayank. She and her friends were joking and having fun. At least it all went down in front of Shail and Mayank and not behind their backs.
Just because Mayank and his family are from uptight stone-aged traditions means there is something wrong with Gunjan's behaviour.
What is wrong if her friend has a girlfriend? Are we still in the arranged marriage ages? What about Gunjan and Mayank? They live in the SAME HOUSE. Mayank is always trying to hold her hand, etc.
So that attitude from him is really biased.
I am of the view that FRIENDS are forever not boyfriends. She can find many boyfriends but it's her friends who will always be there for her. And if that is his behaviour now then imagine when she is married!!! She will have to be barefoot and pregnant at home!!!!
completely agree, JulieD! 

warning signs! red flag! 

But the whole Vihaan-Gunjan angle is so stupid & unbelievable (side tangent)
i believe so to it was the limit. to much
who this she really love mayank or vihaan
can rachna solve her problem her self

I didn't think there was anything wrong with her behaviour.. yes, she is a little more liberal than the conservative family around her..
I don't think one should change themselves or their personality just bcuz someone doesn't like it...
she did nothing wrong.. she was horseplaying with her friends.. if it was all females in suits.. I'm sure it would be ok.. right?
why should there be double standards?
why doesn't anyone comment on how vihaan's behaviour is? the family said yes to going on dates.. yes with someone but they opened up to the idea becuz it was from the guy's side..