Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Just a thought!!!!

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I was thinking that if disha is forced to marry Ved, how has Sum agreed to this marrage!!! Confused

Ved lives under the same roof and disha would have to go to live in the segail house again!! DK is there so how will Sum agree to this if she thinks Disha is not a nice person!!!

These producers are not making sence are is it just me!!!Angry

Please reply

love eran!!

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged

hi

Listen all we need to do is put the brainless cap on when watching this as we are becoming insane or we are already insane watching TD as we can't do without it no matter what..Angry

SamyClap

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged

True but in the writers' defense (don't ask why I'm defending them), I'd say that probably Suhas will mention it to both Disha & Ved but Sumi won't know about it cuz if she finds out, she'll have problem with it.. hopefully

Or like samy said, wear a brainless cap.. and enjoy this nonsense roller coaster ride with us LOLLOL

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Thanks eran for raising this issue, as I too have doubt with Suhas's intentions.

I find the whole damn thing so disgusting. How could Suhas even think of marrying Disha and Ved. Ved is living in the same house as DK, how owful it will be if Disha marrys Ved and she has to move to DK's house again and live under the same roof with DK but as Ved's wife.

The second question is how will Simutra tackle that, knowing DK and Disha love eachother. If Suhas wants to make Disha happy is this Ved, the only person left in this world to get her married. How can she think that she is doing a favour to Disha by marrying her in the same house and that to with the younger brother of DK, is it to just insult and show DK down or is she trying to take revenge  from DK because she afterall holds him responsible for Vijendra's death. I mean that she will make Disha's life hell by doing so. She is telling that she wants to make Disha happy but she is doing exactly the oppsite and making her life worse, not only for the reason for marrying her again but that to with Ved whom she calls her son, in that case Disha is kind of sister to Ved .

I am glad that DK is becoming the good (bad) guy again and have started showing how powerful he is, atleast he is saying that.

I want the D'S to get united and love happily forover.

majaAngry

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged
mostly they are planning to show vedanth leaving the sehagal house and he might break his relations with sumitra and dk just for suhas sake and marry disha and take her to his old house or suhas might gift him a new houseConfused
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Good thought Eran................................never quite thought of that

Don't think Ved Will go ahead with the wedding once he knows the truth......................DISH LOVES DK and DK LOVES DISH............................The two brothers have now burried the hatchet.................He promised Dk that he will handle Pori......................Pori will soon be out of the pic hopefully

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Why don't we have Suhas and Sumi meet up and sling mud at each other's children ?

The offsprings meanwhile can run away together LOL LOL
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
WinkBig smile or better still Gargi escaping from prison by breaking the prison bars ....sunny deol style in ghaayal Big smile and gargi, sukanya, pori, sanya slinging mud at each other..............ha ha...........at this rate I will soon have to see a phsyciatrist. Embarrassed

Go to top