TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
Dear Fiancee..it so happenned that last night I went out of a date w/ a hottie who happens to be my 'love'. I took my mom's and grandmom's permission and also kinda took ur permission. But what happenned was that there was a malfunction of my vocal cords and I told the hottie that " I love him". He did not think much abt it. why wud he? there isnt there anything to think! I dont love him...cuz im marrying u-my best friend. now ive gotten over him. or atleast i think so. i dunno. i dont understand myself. but i hope u do....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's very funny shreya...

Naivedya thumbnail
Just translate that into hindi and you basically have written Jassi's dialogue! πŸ˜‰
bd_girl thumbnail
 is that a part of joke?πŸ˜›
pmahesh thumbnail

Good work, seems like quite near to what will happen tonite.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was witty shreya.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..see if you can send a quick copy to T&D........
ides thumbnail

LOL ShreyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€¦Sandeepa u nailed it right…..πŸ˜†

anniegupta_ thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† veyr nice shreya, as sandeepa said translate it to hindi and add sum "ahh" then it will be exactly like jassi!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
πŸ˜†LOLπŸ˜†LOLπŸ˜†LOLπŸ˜†LOLπŸ˜†................gud 1 n jassiz soo stupid dat i wudnt b 2 surprised if she said dat word for word....πŸ˜›
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey!
my guess was right! she did tell purab what i thought she would. and surprisingly enuf for a man he only said 'bas itni si baat?'. totally weird! i think they must make purab's character more realistic.