Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CUT! - Rishbala FF UPDT: Part 19 - Page 124 (END) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 131

Kurup

IF-Dazzler

Kurup

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Do continue it plzzz...its an amazing concept...even i agree iwth RK..its not that i dont like this lovey dovey madhu., but the sherni madhu was a treat to watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CUT! - Rishbala FF UPDT: Part 19 - Page 124 (END) (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Al981

IF-Sizzlerz

Al981

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Wow !! pritti Dear ..Great OS Dear ..Make it A FF ..It 'd be instersting ..to see a Diff n New concept in FF ..Go for it Dear ... Wink

SaiSHiddlestoned

anushka2112

Goldie

anushka2112

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Woww I like the concept Pritt and thanks for the pm ...
Storyline seems to be interesting ...lots of things fun romance and so on stored ...
pls update soon

SaiSHiddlestoned

jyoti12345

jyoti12345

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
nice...

SaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

RES

Yeah I be first. #Like-A--Shweta.

Lol anyways, LOVED the concept! I thought that only happened to me but yeah I have these random thoughts before/when I'm going to bed too! It's kinda strange but kinda not cause you be my sistah from anotha mista <3 I love how they are actually normal people here with normal psychological traits. No idiotic melodrama that shows sometimes include. Show within the show, I gotta give it to you man, that is really good (even though I've mentioned this already). I have a crush on your Rishabh right here, he be a charmer. 

Oh and do pm me love, even though you already do I felt like being an Edward! Would you like some O- with that? 

Yeah I is random.

Well I is done with this comment.

Adios Muchacha,

Shweta <3

Oh and a gift from Edward.

Do I have to? You just got ______ed!

Toodles!

Ahaha ooh Shweeto!
I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks so much. 
And I didn't know you had mentioned that before! Well, they do say "great minds think alike" :).
And lol "sistah from another mistah" for sure! <3  
Yes you are random! But that's cool. :D

Btw...thanks for ________ing me LOL! I actually burst out into laughter after seeing that "gift from Edward". 

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Wonderful concept.. It will be a very different tale, I'm sure.. I'm interested in reading how the story unfolds further.. Please continue.. :) 

Yay Udhay comment reading time! Ahaha, thanks so much Udhay, glad you like the concept! I'll be sure to continue it soon. :)

Originally posted by deepak148

Great os Pritt. please make it ff. You have a great idea and you represented it so different.

Aw thanks so much Deepak! Glad you liked it!

SaiSdeepak148

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsoujanya

I hope you continue it! I love all your stories because your a wonderful writer. Heart

Thanks so much! I'm glad you love all my stories! I'll be sure to continue it!

Originally posted by love.abhay

very nyc n different concept..please continue n turn it into a ff..

Thankss, I'm continuing it soon!

Originally posted by diatoms82

loved d concept, gr8 idea so plz continue Smile Smile & thank u so much 4 d PM Smile

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed it! It will be continued!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiMi81

Pritt, Great OS! I like it! Please continue soon! 

By the way, when you were talking about a story with in a story, that would've made for an interesting concept to start off the story of Madhubala! If what we were seeing in MEIEJ was just a flashback of what RK and Madhu did before the actress Madhubala really came in to existence, it would actually work! Wow you're thinking like a director/producer/writer!

Keep up the good work in your OS...hopefully we'll get to see this as a future FF! I look forward to reading your stories!

Hi Simi!! :)
Aww thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it and liked the concept! 
Btw @red: That just made my day. <3
And yup it'll be continued! 

Originally posted by meenu09

Hey pritt i always look forward for your swt cute interesting ff plz continue.i like suspense drama tale with cute nok zok...

Aw thanks Meenu!! It'll be continued. :)

Originally posted by Kurup

Do continue it plzzz...its an amazing concept...even i agree iwth RK..its not that i dont like this lovey dovey madhu., but the sherni madhu was a treat to watch...

Ahaha yup, you and Rishabh think alike! Anyways, thank you so much! :) It'll be continued! 

SaiS

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
amazing pritt, u r brilliant as a writer
Continue plz

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.