Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CUT! - Rishbala FF UPDT: Part 19 - Page 124 (END) (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 131

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
What is this pritt?Even u are not making a kiss happenLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CUT! - Rishbala FF UPDT: Part 19 - Page 124 (END) (Page 118)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
karan is such a jerk he wants rk to be hated and lost his popularity and i am sure he wants him to quit awesome update thanks for the pm
Drashti and Vivian

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19_SnowFlakes_Hiddlestoned

udaymanyata07

IF-Rockerz

udaymanyata07

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
awesome...superb

Hiddlestoned

akspra

Goldie

akspra

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
awesome

Hiddlestoned

jeenia123

IF-Rockerz

jeenia123

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
hey pritt. really loving this FF now.. please update soon...

Hiddlestoned

..Adeeba..

IF-Dazzler

..Adeeba..

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
nice update.
so finally i was right karan is becoming a jerk.
evil dimaag ki kartoot.
and our clever madhu, bluffing, nice yaar.

Hiddlestoned

mydrashti

mydrashti

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
nice update  plllzzz
waiting eagerly fr another interesting turn

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Part 18

They ran back into the studio and straight towards Karan who seemed to be awaiting them.

"Karan. We have something to say to you."

"Yes Madhu?"

Madhu shot a glance towards Rishabh who nodded his head. She turned her attention back towards Karan who was smiling and she spoke confidently.

"If you don't change your script back to what it was, then we both quit!"

Karan didn't show any sign of surprise. He looked at the both of them, back and forth a couple times, as they awaited a reply. He reacted in a way, which neither of them had expected. He laughed.

"Oh wonderful!" he continued to laugh with a wicked smirk on his face.

"What? I said we'll quit Karan," Madhu looked at him confused.

"Nope, you've both signed contracts. The only way you'll be getting out of this deal is if I fire you. And Madhu darling, we both know that won't be happening."

Madhu's mouth opened slightly in objection. Just as she was about to speak, she felt a tug at her arm. She turned to see Rishabh shaking his head.

"Forget it Madhs."

They turned to walk away when they heard Karan call out for them.

"Wait, I wasn't done speaking."

They turned around to face him once again. He looked more evil than he did seconds ago.

"I said you're not fired Madhu…but that doesn't mean I'm not firing your boyfriend over here. Rishabh, since you've accepted that you want to quit, I'm just going to fire you. You're fired. Be free! Besides, many people were dying to play the role of RK. Replacing you shouldn't be too hard."

Karan chuckled and walked off, leaving both Madhu and Rishabh in shock.

Madhu stared at Rishabh with remorseful eyes as he took in the news. A furious look crossed his face and he let go of her arm. She reached out for him but he stepped back and shook his head.

"Stupid plan, stupid idea, you're stupid Madhu. Stay away from me. You just ruined my career. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"

"No Rish…"

Rishabh turned and stormed off as Karan stood watching from afar. He smiled at his slight victory and then returned to his work.

Madhu, who was in tears, turned to look at Karan who suddenly began to speak loudly.

"Someone get me the tape of RK auditions! Quick, I have replace him by tonight."

Madhu shook her head in disgust and then ran into her dressing room.

An hour passed when she heard a knock at the door of her dressing room.

"Come in…" she spoke quietly.

The door opened slowly and then walked in Karan. Madhu stepped back in slight fear. She didn't even realize how much Karan had come to scare her until she retreated from his every step towards her.

"Go away Karan."

"What'd you think Madhu? You'd threaten to leave and then I'd just change the script? Do I look stupid to you?!"

"Yes," she replied nonchalantly as she looked at him with a furious look.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, now get out of my dressing room."

"I've just come here to inform you that you'll be playing opposite Rohan Kapoor now. The replacement for your lovely Rish."

Madhu glared at Karan as he turned and left her dressing room.

As soon as he was gone and the door had closed, she picked up her phone.

She dialed a number and spoke into the phone quietly.

"It's working."

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkvivah0Niama19zelja89sree02chandan811Aphrodytemalar3kainturakiranlathaauayaanunityaDazlingdivyaJhanvi11smilydearmydrashtiAroraNvaani21RoohasamiamansiahmedPriya46VsoujanyameiejrishbalaMarie_789AbhayangeltrishnawaliyaCheckmateIWinKittya_Cullenanjaliipkkndarunsunita_gmSimple-Girl..Adeeba..AngeenaDirectioner1D..Aliya.._SnowFlakes_Desire6--Janvie--jeenia123saijahnaviMy_VivJaancool_sriMonami_50Syed695..Tangled..__VJ__NANDY_BRUankita24-Mrinalini-t_areebnahtani88punam2712-Directioner-..Cute_Angel..--Yukthi--nehakaribaSaiSDonnaHarvey-SmexyGhost-deepak148Zara_92Blackpoisonwar_is_peace.SalmanDeewani.hifzaa--Udhay--_Sparkles_bhanu_rekhagdumasHdhd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.