Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome
do continue
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She heard a knock at her door. Madhu rushed over to open it.

The door opened to reveal a man holding red roses in front of his face.

"Rish?" she asked.

Rishabh moved the roses out of his face and smiled, he handed them to her.

She took them and smiled but then looked at Rishabh with a sorry look.

"Thanks, but…"

Rishabh cut her off, "Nope, you can't back out of this date now!"

"I thought we were going skydiving mister."

"I figured that's a huge jump for a big date, a normal date in a restaurant is more suited for us," Rishabh explained with his crooked smile which Madhu thought was cute.

"Someone chickened out!" she laughed.

"Actually, I figured if you want to show me you have guts, then going on a date like this would be more gutsy than going skydiving, don't you agree?" he winked.

"When I said 'It's a date!' I didn't think you'd take it so seriously."

"Go get ready Madhs."

"Fine, give me 20 minutes. Make yourself comfortable."

"Will do!"

Madhu ran up to her room to change while Rishabh sat down on her couch with his silky black suit.

Thirty minutes passed when Rishabh got impatient and decided to get up and go to the stairs. He looked up and there she stood, in a beautiful black dress and with her long dark hair down straight down her back.

The strapless dress was long and flowed nicely. It ran down to her ankles with a long slit up to her thighs. With every step she took down, her dress revealed her lengthy bare leg, Rishabh couldn't help but admire her body.

Rishabh and Madhu had hung out before but never like this. This was the first time Rishabh was seeing Madhu dressed so nicely in modern clothes. On set, she was always dressed in suits or saris. But this dress, it complimented her hourglass figure nicely. It clung to her body and revealed the size of every part of her. He couldn't help but think how beautiful she was. He was so mezmer…

*Snap**Snap*

Rishabh snapped back to reality and saw Madhu in front of him.

"Am I so gorgeous that you got lost in your thoughts of me?"

"Keep dreaming Madhs, this date is just business…" Rishabh laughed and Madhu joined in.

"I take it you're taking me somewhere fancy huh?" Madhu stared him up and down.

"Nah, we're going fishing…"

"That sounds like a great idea!"

"It's called sarcasm Madhs, of course I'm taking you somewhere fancy."

"Aw, I was excited for skydiving, then fishing…"

"Food?" Rishabh smiled.

"Food!" Madhu smiled back and then Rishabh put out an arm for her hold. They interlocked arms and walked towards Rishabh's car.

Once at the beautiful, fancy, expensive restaurant, RK pulled out a chair for Madhu. She sat as RK sat on the other side of the table.

They ordered their food and then began talking as they waited.

"So, tell me something. Why'd you decide to work in a serial rather than in movies like you used to?" Madhu asked curiously.

"Well, you know how actors have their time where they just get tired?"

"Nope."

"Well they do," Rishabh continued.

"Don't you consider it a downgrade Rish?"

"No, the character I play in Rishbala Ki Kahani is quite a difficult character to play. I don't think I understand RK myself…and I play RK."

"That's true, he is quite an interesting fellow." Madhu stated.

"Well Madhs, who do you like better? Mysterious RK or kind Rishabh?"

" HA! Kind?! And you?! You were supposed to take me skydiving and I'm sitting in a restaurant Mr. Kind." Madhu crossed her arms as Rishabh laughed.

"Sorry! We'll go skydiving on our next date. I mean business date." Rishabh smirked and Madhu started laughing. Rishabh couldn't help but admire her beautiful smile, which crossed her face.

"You're beautiful…" Rishabh accidently blurted out, "I mea…"

"Thank you Rish," Madhu blushed. Rishabh began to blush too. By that time the food arrived and they began to eat in silence.

Madhu broke the silence. "You excited for tomorrow's shoot? Thing's are going to get intense…well, not too intense. Karan doesn't allow "too intense"." Madhu laughed.

Rishabh laughed as well, "I swear I was NOT planning on ripping off your clothes yesterday." Madhu laughed as Rishabh continued, "But yeah, tomorrow will be interesting. RK and Madhu are finally going to let out all their feelings…uh...physically. Shouldn't they tell each other they love each other and THEN get physical? I don't understand."

Madhu couldn't control her laughter, "I know what you mean! That's like me jumping onto you and ripping off all your clothes without telling you how I feel about you!"

Madhu realized what she just said and her eyes widened as Rishabh stared at her with shock.

"How do you feel about me Madhs?"

"Honestly, just friends right now."

"Mhmm" Rishabh said sarcastically as he smiled.

"I'm serious!"

"Alright, I'll 'believe' you. You done eating?"

"All done, even if I wasn't, I think I just lost my appetite." Madhu laughed and Rishabh joined in.

They got up to leave. Rishabh dropped Madhu back home.

Madhu stood in the doorway of her house, "That was fun."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Rishabh smiled.

He turned and walked towards his car.

"See you tomorrow!" Madhu said.

"See you then. By the way, you passed the gutsy test," Rishabh winked before closing his car door and driving off.

TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow I'm first !! It's wonderful such an amazing FF .. Kudos and plz do pm me :) 
Part 1 is gud dear. perfect start, loved it. Update soon and ur another ff is waiting for ur mercy.
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice1..👍🏼 i liked it.. pm me next time
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing Update Pritt

Thanks for sending me PM
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic-Fanfic-writer,

Wonderful story... Keep writing more..

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very cute loved the nok jok awesome update loved it thanks for the pm

ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The story seems to me to be a little too conventional for a very unconventional couple- but then of course here RK isn't RK but Rishabh and Madhu is Mads , two perfectly normal people not like our original  pagals😆
I think I like the idea and obviously I love your writing sooo ... when do I get my next update?😉
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ranitha

The story seems to me to be a little too conventional for a very unconventional couple- but then of course here RK isn't RK but Rishabh and Madhu is Mads , two perfectly normal people not like our original  pagals😆

I think I like the idea and obviously I love your writing sooo ... when do I get my next update?😉

Don't worry! You'll be reading RK and Madhu parts within this as they act it out (pink italisized writing). :)
Next update will be...I'm not sure yet. 😆

And thank you!!! <3
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago