CUT! - Rishbala FF UPDT: Part 19 - Page 124 (END)

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Index:
Prologue - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 8
Part 2 - Page 13
Part 3 - Page 22
Part 4 - Page 31
Part 5 - Page 37
Part 6 - Page 42
Part 7 - Page 47
Part 8 - Page 52
Part 9 - Page 57
Part 10 - Page 63
Part 11 - Page 70
Part 12 - Page 76
Part 13 - Page 86
Part 14 - Page 91
Part 15 - Page 98
Part 16 - Page 104
Part 17 - Page 112
Part 18 - Page 118
Part 19 - The End - Page 124

RK was sitting on his bed lost in thought. Madhu walked in and saw him like that for the first time in a while.

"RK?"

RK looked up towards his wife. He stood and then turned to leave.

"No, RK. What happened?"

"Nothing," RK answered with his back towards her.

Madhu walked in front of him and stared deep into his eyes. "Tell me."

"I don't have to."

"Fine RK. Don't share your thoughts with me. It's not like I'm your BIWI or anything." Madhu turned around and walked towards their dresser to put back some clothes.

"Biwi, I never thought I'd say this..."

"Say what?" Madhu asked concerned as she turned around to face him.

"I'm not going to say it. I'm just going to show you what I mean.

RK turned and walked towards Madhu slowly, she began to get tense and backed into a wall. Her heart pounded loud enough for her to hear it within her ears. Her chest rose with every breath she took. Her breathing got faster and faster as RK closed in on the little space between them.

Suddenly RK's face was nearly touching Madhu's. She closed her eyes as RK laid a kiss upon her lips. Their first kiss.

It was gentle at first...until RK began to get rough. His hands began to run up her body slowly. Madhu began following his movements. Her lips followed his. Her body moved with h...

"CUT!"

Rishabh and Madhu turned to look at their director, Karan.

"Did we do something wrong?" Madhu asked.

"No, it was perfect! Other than the fact things got too intense..." Karan began to explain himself, "This serial is supposed to be family rated, not R rated my dear leads. You two were close to ripping off each other's clothes!"

"Ah, my fault Karan." Rishabh took complete blame.

"Rish...actually yeah Karan, it was Rish's fault!" Madhu smiled.

Rishabh and Madhu had become so comfortable with each other after acting with each other for the past few months. Their names were supposed to be Raj and Priya within the show, however the producers had decided to keep their original names to change things up.

"Hey, hey Madhs..." Rishabh continued.

Madhu cut off Rishabh, "You mean Madhu!"

Karan had walked away by this point.

"I mean Madhs, I like that name and so I'm sticking with it!"

Madhu rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," Rishabh continued, "For being a new face on TV, you haven't been doing bad these past few months."

"Why thank you! I catch onto things quite quickly, don't I?" she smiled.

"You know, you're actually very similar to Madhu the character."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or not?" she asked.

"Why? What do you think of the character you play?"

"I like her, better than RK!" she teased, "But I don't know what you think of her."

"She's cool. I liked her better back when she filed a case against RK and had him sent to jail. The slap scene was probably my favourite of hers. It showed she has guts! Now she's all lovey dovey and it's just...I like it, but I liked my sherni better," Rishabh winked.

"I've got guts."

"Oh really?" Rishabh asked sarcastically.

"Yup. I'll prove it."

Madhu punched Rishabh.

"Ow!" Rishabh looked at Madhu and then smiled, "You see, if I was RK, then I'd admit you have guts...but I'm Rishabh. That didn't prove anything. How about you and I go skydiving this Saturday night?"

Madhu looked at him and then laughed, "It's a date!"

Madhu turned around to leave. Rishabh watched his onscreen leading lady walk away; once she reached the door she waved goodbye and mouthed "Saturday". Rishabh waved back as a huge smile crossed his face.

Note to readers: Hi everyone! Last night before I went to bed, a thought crossed my mind. It was so random, I thought, "What if Madhu's been an actress all along and this entire past few months is just a show within a show?!". I knew that that was impossible and will never happen in MEIEJ, and so instead I wrote this up. As I finished it and read it over, I realized it could be continued. But then I thought, I'll only continue if people want me too, otherwise why waste my time right? So I've decided that if more than 10 people want this to turn into a FF, then it will (this also explains why it's so mini). Anyways, I hope you all liked it, please do let me know (with your honest opinions) what you thought of this! (P.S. I'm sending a PM of this out to my entire friends list so I can get more opinions on this. Hope none of you who are PMed mind.) Got more than ten already, guess this will be my third FF, next part will be coming soon! By the way, thanks so much everyone for the positive feedback.<3 :) 

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Shweta.. thumbnail
RES

Yeah I be first. #Like-A--Shweta.

Lol anyways, LOVED the concept! I thought that only happened to me but yeah I have these random thoughts before/when I'm going to bed too! It's kinda strange but kinda not cause you be my sistah from anotha mista <3 I love how they are actually normal people here with normal psychological traits. No idiotic melodrama that shows sometimes include. Show within the show, I gotta give it to you man, that is really good (even though I've mentioned this already). I have a crush on your Rishabh right here, he be a charmer. 

Oh and do pm me love, even though you already do I felt like being an Edward! Would you like some O- with that? 

Yeah I is random.

Well I is done with this comment.

Adios Muchacha,

Shweta <3

Oh and a gift from Edward.

Do I have to? You just got ______ed!

Toodles!

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice..please continue ...

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CONTINUEEE.. Duuuhhh.. I look forward for your stories... :)
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful concept.. It will be a very different tale, I'm sure.. I'm interested in reading how the story unfolds further.. Please continue.. :) Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is Awesome Pritt

Please continue
Great os Pritt. please make it ff. You have a great idea and you represented it so different.
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...
u can continue you know...

hope u decide to..:)
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope you continue it! I love all your stories because your a wonderful writer. ❤️
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As always superb OS Pritt!!