Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
  • 27 Nov 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Kavita Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@hindustantimes.com

Jennifer out of Bhansali's TV show

Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali's TV venture has been plagued with problems from the start. His show, Saraswati Chandra, didn't take off for almost a year after its announcement and later, its cast claimed they had no word from the production house on its status. And now, just as shooting begins, comes the news that the show's lead, Jennifer Winget, has walked out. An insider says, "Jennifer has been replaced in Bhansali's show. She didn't want an exclusivity clause in her contract. Things came to a standstill two days ago. Now the creators are looking for a new face for the television saga. A huge threestorey set has been constructed in Film City and some portions were shot in Dubai." Apparently, the show that also stars Gautam Rode will air on Star Plus early next year and is replacing Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. It is based on Govardhanram Madhavaram Tripathi's Gujarati novel by the same name and is set in the early 20th century. The source adds, "The creative team, the channel and Bhansali want this to be a one- of-akind project and are working hard on the story." When contacted, Jennifer says, "I don't want to comment on this till I have some clarity."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinisur-Swetha-ARKJ_4EVERexhalelove.Aquarius18sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT[M]- Jennifer out of Bhansalis show" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShrutiRaina

Goldie

ShrutiRaina

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i just want to see her back
TFP though

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I'm glad she walked out of it. Bhansali is well known and no actress would lose this chance so obviously something grave has happened. If she wasn't being treated well then its good she took a rain check! Hopefully we can see her with Karan in NB5 and so she has walked out because they wanted to be a part of both. Lets see how things work out. God bless them O:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyNumayameriyaar.MrsNatePeters.exhalelove.

Rimulia

IF-Dazzler

Rimulia

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Oh she walked out of the showShocked this exclusive thing regarding the show was really very irritating . Now i am happy that she 'll be able to take up other things as well ...hoping to see KAJEN  in NB5 .& I m sure she'll get other offers soon. She wasted so much time for  this show .  luv u Jennifer Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyKSG_Grovermanic

Sanju_ARain

Goldie

Sanju_ARain

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Good that she walked out.. now she can take up other projects with KSG...

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Good :-)

I hope now she will do some project with her hubby Mr.KSG Embarrassed and this will be a great treat to her FANs Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__Shruti-rajsua-

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hope she do nach baliye with her hubby.

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
what? some people are saying good she walked out of the show??????

for me it's no good...I had my hopes pinned on this show for Jen's comeback...yeah SLB already made the actors not do anything to keep low profile for more than a year now so am not surprised if they had exclusive clauses in contract but still Jen's comeback on a serial makes the most difference to me...I just hope the problem is nothing big and she does the show and it goes on air asap!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy-Swetha-R.A.JKaJen-AbTo4everswashbuckling

Post Reply New Post

Go to top