Phir Subah Hogi

Vickram's Indecent Proposal to Adi: (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Vickram's Fans be faithful to him, or switch side and join Adini.

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
129 [44.64%]
160 [55.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Those who vote Yes Plz leave comment...

Those who vote No Plz comment...

Sandy this poll is fake cos U dont know who is voting 4 what

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vickram's Indecent Proposal to Adi: (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
any ways - sugni too wanted to do it with adi b4 marriage... so in this case... she is no other then him... (sugni was worse then this she was going to remove her cloths 4 adi ... to do that )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66JulieD

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
 i don't think he  really want this, NO i m sure , he  want to give emotional and mental torture to adi and sug only... he is in the pain because of both of them, so want to give them pain and humiliation in return ..
but me like his cool attitude when he said " tumahre mama tumhare sath hai with smile..
and now me decided that me watching this show without any emotion, only for performances... and no doubt he is great as performer, his smile ,his cool reaction and  his confidence  i like every thing.. but me feel he will not do some thing like this ever, even if he has chance he will not do as such,because he still loves to sug, and he is not bad man.. comparison to adi,sug and G, he is still better then them..  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

msharma2sunnyroshirazor12Sandy66Vinnie79JulieDkomal07ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
No matter what they try... TVS  will always be the  more liked  individula on the show. So right now he is in revenge mode, being all crass and nasty,  but hey  if some body tried to murder me, and the person who climed to love me  got married to my nephew and throwing  in in my face all day...I guess i WOULD BE 2!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshicroziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeekomal07JulieDronshaan

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Those who vote Yes Plz leave comment...

Those who vote No Plz comment...

Sandy this poll is fake cos U dont know who is voting 4 what
From me yes. Adi deserve whatever he is getting. At least ungrateful Adi will know what means betraying the trust.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxvenJulieDronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
SmileRonit, you are obsolutely right, this poll has been rigged, cause when I made this poll last night, and post my comment, few minutes later, it occurred to me that Adini fans will cast their votes, even though this poll wasn't meant for them. It's self explanatory, so I edited back my comment and added a few restriction, hoping that people will be honest and mature about this poll.
Anyway this morning when I checked the poll I was aghast /shocked to see that my request to Adini Fans was ignored. My believe was confirmed that this poll was rigged, cause whoever cast their votes didn't leave a comment. 
Just for the heck of it, I cast my vote this morning again, even though I did it last night, and it's allowing me to do it again,  so there is no restriction on casting a vote, one person could do it consecutively without restriction. Guess honesty means nothing to some people. Wow
this was my "First Poll" and couldn't even get a decent /honest 
result, without somebody rigging it. It's so disgusting and pitiful.Angry
Dishonesty roams the world and also this Forum. People are so childish/ immature, can't even do the right thing even it kills themShockedAngry

Edited by Sandy66 - 27 November 2012 at 6:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishacroziaxxForeverSHINeekomal07ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Its okay sandy ... dont feel sad...

I guess in such cases we should post question only and ask fans to comment in yes or no and y .. then we can see what we get more yes or no.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
dont throw chappal.at me

every thing is fair in love and war

i m a loyal tvs fan what ever happens.

cvs wont can not go tht low. they will lose trp

this is just to make us hate vicky and love adini
cvs plz do another trick

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishacroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.