Phir Subah Hogi

Vickram's Indecent Proposal to Adi: - Page 2

Poll

Will Vickram's Fans be faithful to him, or switch side and join Adini.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 i don't think he  really want this, NO i m sure , he  want to give emotional and mental torture to adi and sug only... he is in the pain because of both of them, so want to give them pain and humiliation in return ..
but me like his cool attitude when he said " tumahre mama tumhare sath hai with smile..
and now me decided that me watching this show without any emotion, only for performances... and no doubt he is great as performer, his smile ,his cool reaction and  his confidence  i like every thing.. but me feel he will not do some thing like this ever, even if he has chance he will not do as such,because he still loves to sug, and he is not bad man.. comparison to adi,sug and G, he is still better then them..  
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No matter what they try... TVS  will always be the  more liked  individula on the show. So right now he is in revenge mode, being all crass and nasty,  but hey  if some body tried to murder me, and the person who climed to love me  got married to my nephew and throwing  in in my face all day...I guess i WOULD BE 2!
sunnyroshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

Those who vote Yes Plz leave comment...

Those who vote No Plz comment...

Sandy this poll is fake cos U dont know who is voting 4 what

From me yes. Adi deserve whatever he is getting. At least ungrateful Adi will know what means betraying the trust.😑
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Ronit, you are obsolutely right, this poll has been rigged, cause when I made this poll last night, and post my comment, few minutes later, it occurred to me that Adini fans will cast their votes, even though this poll wasn't meant for them. It's self explanatory, so I edited back my comment and added a few restriction, hoping that people will be honest and mature about this poll.
Anyway this morning when I checked the poll I was aghast /shocked to see that my request to Adini Fans was ignored. My believe was confirmed that this poll was rigged, cause whoever cast their votes didn't leave a comment. 
Just for the heck of it, I cast my vote this morning again, even though I did it last night, and it's allowing me to do it again,  so there is no restriction on casting a vote, one person could do it consecutively without restriction. Guess honesty means nothing to some people. Wow
this was my "First Poll" and couldn't even get a decent /honest 
result, without somebody rigging it. It's so disgusting and pitiful.😑
Dishonesty roams the world and also this Forum. People are so childish/ immature, can't even do the right thing even it kills them😲😑

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its okay sandy ... dont feel sad...

I guess in such cases we should post question only and ask fans to comment in yes or no and y .. then we can see what we get more yes or no.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
dont throw chappal.at me

every thing is fair in love and war

i m a loyal tvs fan what ever happens.

cvs wont can not go tht low. they will lose trp

this is just to make us hate vicky and love adini
cvs plz do another trick
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am a TVS fan and will always be!!!

So with that said, I will always be loyal  to TVS.
I WILL NEVER BE A ADI and SUG fan😑

I stop watching the show, just come to read updates some times.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

doesnt matter what people voted in this vote but reading comments.. I can see TVS fans are stronger then CV thinking that they will bring hate into our minds and hearts.

so CV try again ... this time U lost it.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is an option on the polls where members can only  vote once...next time make sure you have that option checked so  we will not have cheating.
mohanisha thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ronshaan

doesnt matter what people voted in this vote but reading comments.. I can see TVS fans are stronger then CV thinking that they will bring hate into our minds and hearts.

so CV try again ... this time U lost it.

Yes I am with Vikram 100% and will be till the end no matter what.😑 If writers are gone so low sending these massages to society that be ungrateful, unethical and immoral to the people who raised you as a loving father then the hell with these writers. We will never hate Vikram.  If the CVs are so hell bent to be accepted Adini's pair and hate Vikram and go to any level then we are also stubborn to never hate him. We will just close our ears, brain and open eyes to watch the serial only to support Vikram and enjoy his acting and think if Adinis are so cheap then Vikram too!!!!!!!!! No problemo.πŸ˜‰