Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

MZZB and Daam..

so you finally watched Daam? because I remember you mentioning how you've yet to watch it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "umera ahmed's best serial... (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by Usman.

for me its between Daam & Malaal

Same here.

Daam & Malal are my two most favorite dramas and they're the most underrated dramas by Umera. The best part about these 2 dramas are that they're subtle and so simple...and you could easily relate to them..there's no between the line messages or any male/female dominated theme. It's on daily issues which many could relate to. 

Definitely her most underrated work. I know Daam isn't based on a novel..I don't think Malal is either?

I don't like Imran Abbas usually..but I loved him in Malal..that's how good the drama was in my eyes. 

Daam & Malal both of them are not based on novels.
and i agree with every single word which you just wrote.

My favorite performance by Sanam is that of Zaara from Daam. That role was made for her. No one else could've portrayed Zaara as well as Sanam. She emoted so well in that drama..that's one of the few dramas that I have watched more than once and loved it every time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

..-Raindrops-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Raindrops-..

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Daam is my favourite from the list Heart
Umera's original script are more interesting for me to watch since there is that suspense element for me 

starstruckk

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by OnlyHope

MZZB and Daam..

so you finally watched Daam? because I remember you mentioning how you've yet to watch it

YES! And I'm yet to PM you about it because I remember you told me to let you know when I do..

starstruckk

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Daam simply has to be the best! Everything was perfect about it. The script, the dialogues, new story with surprise elements (since it wasn't based on a novel) , the cast, production, direction...and I even liked the ending! It was so reality based and all the characters were so well etched.

Malal has to be on second place, I just loved it too.

I also liked Meri Zaat, but wouldn't call it the best serial of her...I remember it became a bit dragging when it was on air...but that might not be Umera's fault because all channels try to cash in on their hit serials by dragging nowadays.

Uraan wasn't that bad either, I liked its theme. Man-o-salwa was a disaster for me because of the cast. Qaid-e-Tanhai was good, but not the best work of hers. Amar-Bail was dramatized a while back with Adnan Siddiqui, but it wasn't scripted by Umera or something like that, right? It is one of my favorite novels!

starstruckk

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
^ Agreed. I liked Uraan's theme too.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I liked Uraan's theme too.. but its execution left alot to be desired

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
my most fav is daam and i wish they had a happy ending Unhappy...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top