Anamika

Episode 1 - 11/26 A Spooky yet Lighthearted Intro! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinara17

First of all thank   u   for ur 1rst update of this Anamika soap..
I always love ghost story (but not too scary though) and for this reason i was waiting for to  start  this soap..as u know nowadays all soaps start different way but end up with same o same o saas bahu kind of boring staffsWacko ..i hope this story will be little different than others..thus attracts me..and  the 1rst episode i have liked it..good job cvsThumbs Up
i wonder whoever anamika is ..she had loved our cute jeet some time ..coz she didnot harm jeet in the jungle ...saare dushmani hogi Rano ke saath ..Disapprove

Haha I'm not the written updater - this wasn't even half of the epi LOL It was just my take on what I thought of the show so far :D But thank you for commenting!

I'm crossing my fingers for this show too. It seems to have gotten off to a good start, but we're only on the first episode, so we'll see where it goes in the future :)

And is that what's happening? She loved Jeet so she's coming back to hurt Rano because Rano will be marrying him? Aww =/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 1 - 11/26 A Spooky yet Lighthearted Intro! (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha...

Great Post Naina 

It was a nice introduction episode..the last part was scary LOL.. I like both main characters and their friendship Embarrassed Bebe was cute and hilariousLOL i am loving her. Looking fwd for the tomorrow episode..

Thank you!

Haha some of the parts were so spooky. I guess, because it was the first episode, every creak had me at the edge of my seat, even though I should know better LOL Bebe was the best! I'm hoping we see lots more of her throughout the show!LOL

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

i liked yesterdays episode. Like watching scary & spooky thingsLOL I liked Bebo...seems a tech savvy old lady! 

Oh and i loved that little dog in his smart bow tie outfitLOL looked real cute!Embarrassed

I wonder who dressed up the dog ROFL No one in the family seems like they would do that. Pratap is so serious and we barely saw anything of Jeet's mom...maybe Bebe is responsible for Chiku's avatar? That would be too good LOLLOL

The.Lannister

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

i like the whole dramatization and as it is run by a PH that is expert in making horror show we can expect some more like this future Tongue

Hm, really? What other shows does this PH run? (I actually don't know what the PH even is -_-) But if they churn out good horror shows - it's all the better for us :D

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i have always loved supernatural shows but get put off when it becomes too gothic. but i loved how anamika makers rather worked on building up the mystery factor making it spooky and eerie 

..Naina..

Noe123

IF-Dazzler

Noe123

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Good Review! I hope the PH keeps it up, and episodes would be worth reviewing. 

I am not much fan of horror shows. Not even movies. But, I like when there is just right amount of spookiness, and the first episode seemed to have that. This show surely is a hatke show. Will watch at least for a while. 

So, what do you all think? Has Jeet always had this evil shadow over him or it is something that followed him from the jungle?

..Naina..

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
i loved the starting..the CVs molded both family drama and supernatural things well..

..Naina..

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
The first episode was good. As you apsaud it was spooky yet light hearted

Where did that ,mechanical  come from?

Was he a ghost too?

..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.