Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: romaila

i like the whole dramatization and as it is run by a PH that is expert in making horror show we can expect some more like this future 😛

Hm, really? What other shows does this PH run? (I actually don't know what the PH even is -_-) But if they churn out good horror shows - it's all the better for us :D
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i have always loved supernatural shows but get put off when it becomes too gothic. but i loved how anamika makers rather worked on building up the mystery factor making it spooky and eerie 
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Good Review! I hope the PH keeps it up, and episodes would be worth reviewing. 

I am not much fan of horror shows. Not even movies. But, I like when there is just right amount of spookiness, and the first episode seemed to have that. This show surely is a hatke show. Will watch at least for a while. 

So, what do you all think? Has Jeet always had this evil shadow over him or it is something that followed him from the jungle?
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
i loved the starting..the CVs molded both family drama and supernatural things well..
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The first episode was good. As you apsaud it was spooky yet light hearted

Where did that ,mechanical  come from?

Was he a ghost too?
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. i enjoyed the first episode very much
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an amazing analysis! All of what you have mentioned is so true! Many shows struggle to maintain balance between the different aspects such as; action/family/romance or in this case, supernatural/romance but just in seeing the first episode I can see that the CVs have already been able to equalize the importance of romance, lightheartedness and supernatural themes in this show. Hope things continue to flow on this way :)