Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

Episode 1 - 11/26 A Spooky yet Lighthearted Intro!

..Naina.. Moderator
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!

So usually, I'm not one that's much for supernatural-y shows but this one caught my attention and I decided to give it a go.

And I must say - I really loved how they retained the spooky factor throughout the episode, with the camera angles, the haunted music, that lady crying in the beginning when Jeet was stranded in the middle of the road.

But then the comedy with Bebe was hilarious LOL And her friendbook ROFLROFL I thought of my own grandparents attempting to use FB and it totally reminded me of this! Her telling her family to become more worldly and use the computer more often, and teasing them to like her posts and everythingROFL Bebe dieting LOL  I adore her. She's my favorite character already! :D

And most importantly - the relationship between the two families. I love how Papaji/Uncleji was so concerned for Rano, and got mad at Jeet for not picking Rano up - although I did feel bad for him.

And then we have the entrance of some spooky creature, well someone wrapped up in a blanket, at the railway station - I was biting my fingernails as I watched Rano freaking out over there. I think I was praying with her as well LOL

And it ends up being Jeeet! AHHH! I didn't scream but phew. I was spooked. I love love lvoe that introduction between the two friends! It was too cute for words! Espcially her chasing him around and him promising her he won't do it again LOL Reminds me of me and my best friends :D 

And then that bracelet. Uh-oh. It was left in the forest when Jeet went hunting for that spooky voice. Ouch

But her yelling at him, calling him careless, kaam chor, etc, oh mygod. I love this friendship. I lovelovelove it.

And the relationship between the two brothers - with Jeet's older brother (I think his name was Balraj?) not believing him when he tells the truth LOL And poor Jeet</3 It always stinks to be the younger one. I do that to my sister as well LOL

Rano's relationship with everyone in Jeet's family! Too cute for words. And Rano getting Jeet into more trouble accidentally LOL And everyone teasing Jeet about his relationship with his dad LOL 

THE DOG! CHIKU! :D Too cute! And LOL he doesn't listen to Jeet. But needless to say, the camera angles got me panicking again as Jeet was searching for the bracelet in his car keys - they're doing a great job with the sound effects, and making it all uber spooky. The gate being left open and the something being on fire. =/ Poor watchman had to get yelled at for something that wasn't his fault =/

And at the end of the episode - we see the bracelet again - this time magically appearing in the car once again, with a spooky woman's face juxtaposed next to it.

Precap: Hm, now that Jeet sees the bracelet on the car, let's see what he thinks. I wonder though, if the bracelet will have any connection with the fact that Rano is the one that's spooked by Anamika?

Overall - I like it! I'm surprised but I'm definitely going to continue watching this show. I think they did a great job with this episode, managing to keep the spook factor but also introducing the lightheartedness of the families and all the members. It was a good pace too - kept me interested. Curious to see where they're going to go with this story!

So what did you all think of the episode?

Cheers!
Naina

Edited by ..Naina.. - 26 November 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Delishusmagicalworld-Gitanjali--Deepali--Swetha-*Dev.*..Bournville..Ayushi_01irene_chinz-Misek-Noe123adi_guptapreetipcSandstoneyipeekinara17Premeer_Diwani-AriaNe--Araina-Shedevil25The.Lannisterromaila-bonbon-

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I absolutely loved the episode. The opening was soo good with Jeet in the middle of the Jungle with his broken car.. The place itself looked so isolated and gives you the feeling that there might be somethingWink..

With the families I appreciated their bonding. LOL Dadi sure was funny, loved it when she said her elder grandson to give her the cell and she would like her own pictureLOLLOL.. The relationship between Jeet and Rano was too adorable. They were so comfy with each other.. Awww love them.. 

Overall the first episode was really good. I just loved it and the fact that I go simply crazy on horror and supernatural movies might be a pull factor as well. I am picky on shows but this show has grabbed my attention from the promos and would defo watch it..Smile

Lastly the dog CHIKU, bless him he looked so sweet.. Heart And I am already waiting for the real chudail to show up properly..Wink

Simmy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Gitanjali-..Naina..

..Naina.. Moderator
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

I absolutely loved the episode. The opening was soo good with Jeet in the middle of the Jungle with his broken car.. The place itself looked so isolated and gives you the feeling that there might be somethingWink..

Seriously. Just because he was dressed in shorts and looked so relaxed...but then you randomly hear the woman crying! Shocked Let's see if we have another jungle episode soon *biting my nails from nervousness* LOL

With the families I appreciated their bonding. LOL Dadi sure was funny, loved it when she said her elder grandson to give her the cell and she would like her own pictureLOLLOL.. The relationship between Jeet and Rano was too adorable. They were so comfy with each other.. Awww love them..

Dadi was easily the best character today. LOL I think the older brother and his wife will be an entertaining couple as well in the future. Wonder what their story will be though in the context of thingsConfused

Overall the first episode was really good. I just loved it and the fact that I go simply crazy on horror and supernatural movies might be a pull factor as well. I am picky on shows but this show has grabbed my attention from the promos and would defo watch it..Smile

See, I really don't do horror tv shows - more so the movies, just because they'll be done in an hour and a half to two hours LOL But I liked this one more than I ever though I would so I'm definitely hoping it stays good and doesn't like lose track and whatnot quicklyLOL

Lastly the dog CHIKU, bless him he looked so sweet.. Heart And I am already waiting for the real chudail to show up properly..Wink

Big smileBig smile

Simmy

Thanks for responding! :) Loved reading your take!

Edited by ..Naina.. - 26 November 2012 at 6:58pm

-Swetha--Misek-The.Lannister

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
First of all thank   u   for ur 1rst update of this Anamika soap..
I always love ghost story (but not too scary though) and for this reason i was waiting for to  start  this soap..as u know nowadays all soaps start different way but end up with same o same o saas bahu kind of boring staffsWacko ..i hope this story will be little different than others..thus attracts me..and  the 1rst episode i have liked it..good job cvsThumbs Up
i wonder whoever anamika is ..she had loved our cute jeet some time ..coz she didnot harm jeet in the jungle ...saare dushmani hogi Rano ke saath ..Disapprove

-Swetha-..Naina..The.Lannister

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Great Post Naina 

It was a nice introduction episode..the last part was scary LOL.. I like both main characters and their friendship Embarrassed Bebe was cute and hilariousLOL i am loving her. Looking fwd for the tomorrow episode..

-Swetha-..Naina..kinara17

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
i liked yesterdays episode. Like watching scary & spooky thingsLOL I liked Bebo...seems a tech savvy old lady! 

Oh and i loved that little dog in his smart bow tie outfitLOL looked real cute!Embarrassed

Edited by iolahardy - 26 November 2012 at 8:16pm

-Swetha-..Naina..kinara17

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I likey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-..Naina..

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i like the whole dramatization and as it is run by a PH that is expert in making horror show we can expect some more like this future Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-..Naina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index