Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

CV's 2 steps away from compleately runing TVS!

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I knew it.!...I knew they were going to come with some crap  like that...I  didn't think they would actually do  something so predictable but they did.
 Now that they are 2 steps away  from ruining TVS's character forever... the only  thing left would be to "seal the deal" he proposed to Adi  today!  Aaand ...
 Whaala ...they expect  the audience to go " OH LORD, what a nasty old man."  I know that some Adini fans already feel that way...and  some of the TVs fans are  shaking their heads at the absurdity of it all.
 Here is what I am thinking  The CV's  are thinking...there is no way people will support  a man who would  make an extremely indecent proposal like that to his own nephew, about his  wife.  And they are right!  It is despicable they way  they have  dropped this Man  so low that he has crossed all moral lines.
 A man who once stood  for what was right and just. A man  who hated the the bedni tradition , and was  sympathetic towards them. A man who had the Guts being a Thakur to fall in love with and want to marry  a bedni and give her a better life. Yes he got his hopes dreams and heart crushed, but instead of letting it all die a natural death, and allow him to move on...they are insistent on turning him into a monster.
 When we have bigger monsters...like Reva who is the  main  cause for this whole situation.  Now She is pushing  Kuhu into danger., after failing in her plot to kill her husband , I have a sneaky  feeling  she wants to get rid of all the Singh clan  one by one!
...I  seriously  hope the CV's have a bad end for this Reva character because there is no way this woman could get away with being so wicked!.
  You have Digvijay  who is running around town openly attacking women, and trying to seduce Kuhu, I am  thinking there is a deeper motive for that...
 The only character on the show that was stable enough, powerful enough, and shrewd enough to  deal with these wicked people ...the CV's themselvs have turned him into  a villian himself.
  Where is the logic here???  I am sure  they are going to some how give Adi and Sugni the power to fight  All these evils...as we got a glimpse of today.
 No matter,  try as you might, to cover up the fact that TVS  turning evil was solely because these two "leads" provoked him  beyond repair. So while I  will strongly  disagree with TVS  actions...there is no way I will support Adini.
 I am wondering do these people even think befor they start to write this show ...or they come in one day and say..here is what we will do  no...with little or no reguard of what was done before. These writers frustrate me no end!Angry
 My apologies to  Adini fans...  I did not mean to offend you. The views expressed here are stickily mine.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 26 November 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulsunnyroshiwensueSandy66ForeverSHINeeronshaanKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
This too they took from the forum. Sleepy Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
CV can see the love Vikram get here they just want to turn it into hate and want oh sorry force us into accepting adini

I hate sugni and adi together ... those 2 r GRRR.. cv try again Tongue ... let see how far u can go with ur dumb show and ruin tvs... can u turn us hate vikram can u ... try again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulsunnyroshi

indianstargyul Groupbie
indianstargyul
indianstargyul

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Now , i was beginning to think that it is useless commenting abt PSH but after this proposal, i dont think people should hate vickram you know why? here is my reason.

If we trace this serial backwards we will see that its  contents are symbolic and also fill with signs and omen, from their gods/godesses.
sughni taking water from temple that adi was pouring, the sindoor flying smack on sugni forehead, all the signs she got when vickram was in danger etc etc.
so when vickram propose to Adi , he wasnt doing anything wrong, you know why, according to this show Vickram performed Sugni sardakai a long time ago... remember when she was going to do the play to earn money and was looking for cloth and ribbons and vickram threw his scarf for her and it fell right on top of her head and champa said ," sugni he performed your sardakai", well since this serial is about symbolism and signs then certainly sugni belows to Vickram.Ermm...just saying

and cvs pleaseee we have had it with your nonsense!!!Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishasunnyroshimuktha_cutecroziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

indianstargyul Groupbie
indianstargyul
indianstargyul

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
 i mean to say  "belongs" and not "below"...as stated in my previious post

sunnyroshiSandy66ronshaan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
  Chill Vindra  ! he will not do as such ever.. he only want to hurt to adi, nothing else..  

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Well the purpose of the MT _TVS secene on Friday  was to confuse the  audence on whather  TVS is helping them or  trying to ruin them! .., And the way he goes about things one has to wonder hmmm is this for  their benefit or his, I  like seeing him make them squirm.
   What gets me with these stupid writers is that these two people hurt  him so much, now they are angry that he is ruining thier lives...but not once  did Adi  or Sugni go  to him and try to apologise for what they did . They walk around all proud of themselves and thier sacrifice  living in their own world...not the least bit ashamed  of what they did.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshicroziaxxForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Yeah vinnie they think they did a great thing... Now lets ask them Okay adi sugni why did you marry ?
(I GUess both of them 4got the reason hahahahaha)

mohanishacroziaxxJulieD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index