Anamika

*Anamika Helpdesk* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
plz may i ask why the wu i wrote for the 25th since the regular updater was busy was locked and some1 who wrote the wu after me dint receive the same treatment? I found it terribly unfair and if we aren't allowed 2 help then plz say so. Dont insult us by locking our topics. We dont get paid 4 this, we do it out of love and affection 4 the show and we waste precious time posting.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Anamika Helpdesk* (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
the other update also got locked. Sorry 4 bothering u all

hazeleyedangel

Groupbie

hazeleyedangel

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know what song plays when they show Rano/Jeet scenes? The tune is amazing and I want to download the song.

hazeleyedangel

Groupbie

hazeleyedangel

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I opened a topic asking about the theme song for rano/jeet and it was closed as I was told to ask the helpdesk. I noticed the same question was asked twice before here (in helpdesk) and had no answer. If the questions arent being answered in the helpdesk why cant we open a new topic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Trouble.

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
can someone plz tell me the story in short after the jeet boxing fight round thanks

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazeleyedangel

I opened a topic asking about the theme song for rano/jeet and it was closed as I was told to ask the helpdesk. I noticed the same question was asked twice before here (in helpdesk) and had no answer. If the questions arent being answered in the helpdesk why cant we open a new topic?

Hi dear,

Members would have helped if they had the theme song. At the moment there are no links of Jeet-Rano theme song.

Sorry for the inconvenience and delay in the reply.
-Ridz

Originally posted by Tohru

can someone plz tell me the story in short after the jeet boxing fight round thanks

After that, Jeet is drugged because of Mickey's plan and the sir disqualifies him. He faints and finds himself in Anamika's place. Later Anamika drops him to his house and tells him that all will be fine. Jeet's dad gets to know about Jeet being in nasha and tells him to join office. Mickey is haunted by Anamika and he comes to Jeet and confesses. Now Jeet's dad says NO to Jeet-Rano's marriage and Rano's mom brings Shekhar's rishta. Jeet visits Anamika and thanks her with a bouquet of flowers and gives back her diary. Jeet feels ignored by Rano since when she had begun to get ready for her engagement and stuff. He ends up in Anamika's house to do some timepass.

Thats all. U can check the WU's too.

Week #2
~*Anamika WU 10th Dec Jeet's Victory Celebration*~
Anamika - Written Update - 12/11/12
Anamika Written Update-12/12/12
WU: 13th Dec 2012: Anamika unmasked
WU: 14th Dec 2012: I am Anamika

--Weekend--

Week #3
~*Anamika Update 17th Dec *~
Anamika - Written Update - 12/18/12
Anamika written update (19/12/12)
WU: 20-Dec-2012: Mickey accepts his crime
WU: 21st Dec 2012: Double meanings & Rishtedaaris

--Weekend--

Week #4
*Anamika Update 24th Dec Rano's Rishta*
Anamika: 25th Dec Update.
Anamika Written Update- 26/12/2012
WU: 27th Dec 2012 Rano ka roka is fixed!
WU: 28th Dec 2012: Fraanship Day :P

--Weekend--

Week #5

*Anamika WU 31st Dec Jeet Rano's fights*

Hope it was helpful.
-Ridz

Tohru

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@-Ridzzi- thanks a bunch i will check the WU's Smile

BubblyR

forexworld

forexworld

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
really hard to digest simran kaur is playing anamika, both look completely different , i love anamika's face but i don't like simran's(original)  but anamika= simran ! lol  i think she might have recently gone under some cosmetic surgery !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.