Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Ok, I have missed a LOT of episodes and have some questions... 

1. How did Rano die? 
2. I know she became a spirit, but then where did she disappear suddenly? Wsn't she supposed to be around Chavi? 
3. Has Jeet forgotten who Anamika really is? If I'm nt wrong, he ran from her mansion once after knowing she killed her last husbands, and knew she was a witch. How did he suddenly fall for her?

I'll be really grateful if someone can answer these questions. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Anamika Helpdesk* (Page 12)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

1. How did Rano die?
2. I know she became a spirit, but then where did she disappear suddenly? Wsn't she supposed to be around Chavi?
3. Has Jeet forgotten who Anamika really is? If I'm nt wrong, he ran from her mansion once after knowing she killed her last husbands, and knew she was a witch. How did he suddenly fall for her?

rano died coz she went under water to find ana's skelton. When rano finished ana she could nt breathe. So she died.
Rano didn't get mukti coz jeet was unhappy as it's her last wish. When rano realized dat chavi is perfect fr jeet and saluja family. As her last wish was fulfilled,she got mukti.
And jeet doesn't remember anything abt his nd ana's past meetings. Ana had erased jeet's memory.

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Thank you SmileSmile
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

1. How did Rano die?

rano died coz she went under water to find ana's skelton. When rano finished ana she could nt breathe. So she died.
Rano didn't get mukti coz jeet was unhappy as it's her last wish. When rano realized dat chavi is perfect fr jeet and saluja family. As her last wish was fulfilled,she got mukti.
And jeet doesn't remember anything abt his nd ana's past meetings. Ana had erased jeet's memory.

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i haven't watched the show after rano died ... now since i have heard the show is ending i  watched today's episode ...  somebody gimme a gist of the story pl.. i know jeet loved ana n married chavvi but tell me y he did it ... and what is happenning in the show right now ...pl

also tell me y ana is avoiding chavvi's brother?

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

i haven't watched the show after rano died ... now since i have heard the show is ending i watched today's episode ... somebody gimme a gist of the story pl.. i know jeet loved ana n married chavvi but tell me y he did it ... and what is happenning in the show right now ...pl

also tell me y ana is avoiding chavvi's brother?
1.jeet did it coz he thought dat ana had never loved him and left him forever.
2. In dis serial,ana has come to stay at saluja hse so dat she can stay close to jeet.
3. Ana is avoiding chavi's brother coz abhay had seen jeeka together in da police station where ana claimed herself to be jeet's wife. And when he found dat ana nd jeet r in extra marital affairs,he warned jeet nt to meet ana. As abhay had seen ana so if he sees ana in saluja hse,he'll tell everyone abt ana nd jeet's illegal relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.