Anamika

*Anamika Helpdesk* - Page 8

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SushantVasudha

I am sooo confused on whats going on...whos this chanderlekha and the old lady??

Well Chandralekha is Anamika I think 300 yrs ago when she used to be courtesean in Palace. 
With the old lady I think you are talking about Patalika. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

does this forum have regular mods? , ans: no!
-Misek- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Voldermoth

does this forum have regular mods? , ans: no!

Hello Voldermoth, 

Even though this is a help desk thread is dedicated to the queries for the show but since you've brought up moderating issues here I would like to answer here too. I do agree that Me and Ravjot has not been around for the past 3 weeks but one can not deny that we have left the note in the forum with the names of the person to be contacted during our absence. Here is the link: Important Regarding DT.

Additionally, I do not deny being inactive before that due to my exams and also I've left the note in the forum, so that members could contact Ravjot or GMs with forum related Issues. Here is the link to this as well: Inactive in IF And I believe I have addressed to forum issues when I was back after my exams.

As far as PM is concerned regarding forum issues, I've done my best to answer them on time. And I would certainly not mind if members in this forum thinks I've delayed any important issues can certainly bring it to my attention, I'd deal with it asap. Also since we were back in IF, I've also posted the note regarding that in the forum, Link: Back in Action- Please Read IF new Regulations . I do not know how many members have read it but we DT have certainly done our best to moderate the forum and be available for members when needed.

I don't know if every member thinks the same of Anamika DT not being available for moderation. If that is the case we are only a PM away for you to flag the issues that needs to be taken care soon. Hope I've managed to clear the air regarding moderation issues.

Regards
Anamika DT

i have tried doing that, reporting to gm's and you, but it was of no use( was told they are old posts) and as far as other person is concerned...the only time i have seen her active was on the 1st day when she blocked my post.

after that countless post have been reported by me but no action was ever taken.

no one has the time to pm mods when you know that they are mostly on leave and explain them the whole thing with links(even that failed in my case) and repeat the process for further clarification as we too work .

one can always look of appointing someone else if not enough time is found from personal work.

Edited by Voldermoth - 10 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Voldermoth

i have tried doing that, reporting to gm's and you, but it was of no use( was told they are old posts) and as far as other person is concerned...the only time i have seen her active was on the 1st day when she blocked my post.

after that countless post have been reported by me but no action was ever taken.

no one has the time to pm mods when you know that they are mostly on leave and explain them the whole thing with links(even that failed in my case) and repeat the process for further clarification as we too work .

one can always look of appointing someone else if not enough time is found from personal work.

Firstly, the reports that you've mentioned occurred months before we took the responsibility of being DT which we have mentioned to you before as well. And the issue on being active in the forum, I don't know what you count as being active but the job of viewbie and CM is to prevail peace in the forum for which we have been doing our best and one does not always have to block post to prove them being active. Also as a DT of Anamaika we are joint team so when you see any decisions being made on the forum its just not individual decision but a joint one which includes both of us. And also the moderting chain goes from viewbie-Moderator and CM. So members 1st contact regarding forum issues is the VB of the forum which I am and as far as I know I have answered almost all PM of the members regarding the forum. 

Secondly, the reported post that has occurred after me and Ravjot took the responsibility has always been dealt. As far as action is the point here, it is bound to the concept of confidentiality as the members are also communicated via PM which I believe can not be revealed even to the person who has reported the issue. Additionally there are DT notes are left too on reported post prior to closing a post or for some remainders of forum rules.

Thirdly, regarding about the leave we have clearly stated the names of the higher up DTs and admins to be contacted on our absence. I don't get this you are saying you don't have time to PM mods and again saying it failed in your case. Also I've left the note regarding the reported post during our absence of 3 weeks in the forum sticky and also hyper-linked to my previous comment. I don't know if you've had a chance to read it but it certainly does state about the reported post during the 3 weeks period.

Finally, Everyone of us have our own personal issues and works that needs time to be dealt with. Even you have agreed and  yourself have claimed to have work outside IF. Regarding replacement it is not on myself and Ravjot to look for replacement during our absence. We have done our best to give the forum members the names of persons to be contacted on our absence which was the most we could do. 

I m not entirely sure what makes you unsatisfied with our moderation. However, it would be appreciated and we welcome all to discuss with us openly via PM. If not then please feel free to contact the higher authorities (GMs and Admins) regarding this.

Regards
Simmy

Edited by _Simmy_ - 10 years ago
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,  can anyone please help me ...where is the GOTW LINK ?  baby wants to play...😆 ðŸ˜†
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sector

Hi, can anyone please help me ...where is the GOTW LINK ? baby wants to play...😆😆

da link has been created by romi was closed many days ago.. After u left, suddenly da link was vanished. None signed up fr da gotw june.Edited by MUNIASTUART - 10 years ago
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
   ðŸ˜­   ...uuu...booohuuu..uuu Mommaaa...😭
dyann28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can someone please tell me... now that Guddi can talk she will have lots to say... so why isnt she telling everybody that Rano was indeed possessed and she had no brain problem...no one even knows about her sacrifice except for Shalaka

also why isnt anyone interested in finding out who kidnapped guddi and why

Firstly, the reports that you've mentioned occurred months before we took the responsibility of being DT which we have mentioned to you before as well. And the issue on being active in the forum, I don't know what you count as being active but the job of viewbie and CM is to prevail peace in the forum for which we have been doing our best and one does not always have to block post to prove them being active. Also as a DT of Anamaika we are joint team so when you see any decisions being made on the forum its just not individual decision but a joint one which includes both of us. And also the moderting chain goes from viewbie-Moderator and CM. So members 1st contact regarding forum issues is the VB of the forum which I am and as far as I know I have answered almost all PM of the members regarding the forum. 

Secondly, the reported post that has occurred after me and Ravjot took the responsibility has always been dealt. As far as action is the point here, it is bound to the concept of confidentiality as the members are also communicated via PM which I believe can not be revealed even to the person who has reported the issue. Additionally there are DT notes are left too on reported post prior to closing a post or for some remainders of forum rules.

Thirdly, regarding about the leave we have clearly stated the names of the higher up DTs and admins to be contacted on our absence. I don't get this you are saying you don't have time to PM mods and again saying it failed in your case. Also I've left the note regarding the reported post during our absence of 3 weeks in the forum sticky and also hyper-linked to my previous comment. I don't know if you've had a chance to read it but it certainly does state about the reported post during the 3 weeks period.

Finally, Everyone of us have our own personal issues and works that needs time to be dealt with. Even you have agreed and  yourself have claimed to have work outside IF. Regarding replacement it is not on myself and Ravjot to look for replacement during our absence. We have done our best to give the forum members the names of persons to be contacted on our absence which was the most we could do. 

I m not entirely sure what makes you unsatisfied with our moderation. However, it would be appreciated and we welcome all to discuss with us openly via PM. If not then please feel free to contact the higher authorities (GMs and Admins) regarding this.

Regards
Simmy

sorry i don't think you have been effective or have been regular.
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Next