Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

Madzz07

Madzz07

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
                                     Name: PRIYA ( u can call me Maddy)Smile

DOB: December 10
                                             FROM INDIA
                      Fav couples: RaYa ( Ram Priya)Blushing and now JeeKa (Jeet Anamika) tooBlushing

Fav celebs:  Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor ,Dhoni, Sakshi tanwar and Ram Kapoor Heart

Shows I watch: Bade Achhe Lagte Hain HeartHeartand now Anamika too..Embarrassed

Why I m in the forum: The promos were very interesting...and also the                                                              concept...maybe its not new but have seen this kind of serial                                             after a long tym...WinkSmile

Edited by Madzz07 - 13 December 2012 at 10:27pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anamika: Introduction Corner! (Page 9)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayeshaakhtar

ayeshaakhtar

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hi i m ayesha from pakistan i m a big big big fan of rati pandey of hitler didi but now i m begin to liking this show too pehley to mene simran ki waja se show dekhna shru kara but the lead actress is also very good i like her eyes sooo much,i must say she got beautiful eyes...hope to have a great time hereSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI--RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samilicious..-AngelaKaParI--RK_Ki_Biwi-surbhiholic

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Ayesha.welcome to the forum. m Sonam.Hug Me also like Anamika n m in Jeeka  favour.Wink I hope u make lots of friends here.Smile 

ayeshaakhtar

ayeshaakhtar

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

Hi Ayesha.welcome to the forum. m Sonam.Hug Me also like Anamika n m in Jeeka  favour.Wink I hope u make lots of friends here.Smile 
thanksWink

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum dear.

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hello Ayesha...welcome m Romaila from Pakistan. Smile

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Hello Ayesha, welcome to the forum

We've a introduction corner on sticky, so please introduce yourself on that thread rather creating separate post.

regards

Utpol
sorry for quoting but had to as there is no such rule that a member cant open a separate introduction post...Smile plus ppl rarely go n read intro cornerSleepy in other words that post has no role to play in getting introduce to each other rather than a profile file with red ribbon. LOL Please dont mind its just that i like to know members thru sepaarte posts rather than going by every page of intro corner n reading without any personal interaction Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top