Punar Vivah

*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Sadiee add me in too and u know me i am a fan of GC tooBig smile

Edited by AnuRathi10 - 27 November 2012 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manali_IamGCianshalini28..CountingStarspickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
OMG GC's appreciation thread but i thought "Crazy lovers of GC" was an appreciation thread...
well am so happy that u made this thread, loved it!!

Our Mr. Perfect Gurmeet Choudhary Rocks!!!!

add me too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStarspickachu

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Somehow I will always be indebted to GHSP in some way or the other, because if now for that serial, i would have never known that such a sexy and hot creature in the name of Gurmeet Choudhary even existedBlushing

As i was watching a song someday, I somehow, by mistake clicked on a video, which was a KaSu Love Scene from DMG. On seeing that, I was like i know this girl, then i remembered she was in Agle Janam something a serial my mom used to watch. On watching that scene, I fell for KSG and hence started watching DMG.

After that got to know that the girl who played Muskaan that is DD is in another serial GHSP. I dunno why but it never occured to me to give the serial a try. Some day while watching DMG i saw the Kurbaan Hua. Without thinking i clicked on it, actually I was interesting in seeing DD more but something else happened and bang, I was all fida over GCBlushing

He looked so hawwt in that. The top few buttons opened, his sexy chest, those long sexy fingers adorned by the rings, the M shaped lips, the sexy stubble, well, I kept drooling. i n fact I even forgot why I clicked on that in the first place LOL

After that, decided to watch the scene after and then his voice, so husky and sexyBlushing
How can you not fall for himHeart

That;s it and I decided to watch GHSP , for both DD and GC, but more for GC because am more interested in the male leads, well, at least at that time I wasLOL
I didn't know that he was already taken by Debi back then.
So, I would always drool over him and not to forget the innumerable times he has come in my dreams.
Then one day, I got to know about Debi. I won't lie but I actually cursed her, not as in the great curse, just said a bad wordOuchLOL
Then i was like, well it wasn't as if GC would have been mine and then started loving GC more and more for his love and loyalty towards Debi. 

Then watched PPAW just for him and realised his love for her and the respect and love i had for him increased 10 folds.
While watching GHSP, there had been a number of times i wanted to quit watching it because of the crappy storyline, no offense to fans, still, I sticked to it for him, I really couldn't miss a single glimpse of his, and i do admit that both the leads were doing a perfect job in fact all the cast were great actors, just the story went wrong LOL

Anyways, then came the ending of GHSP, it was on the eve of my birthday, and the Akhri Salaam was on my birthday.
I really felt bad that day. I f I would have been a cry baby, I would have perhaps even cried LOL but I was sad though.

That one month had been terrible, realising there would be no GC to drool over daily. Didn't know he was on twitter either.

Then promos of PV came out, I literally jumped.
I started loving him more and more knowing the role he picked.
As usual, he surprised me.
He took up a role which many would refuse.

And again, he is doing a great job along with Kratika.

I take this as an opportunity to praise her as well. She is one great actress with natural beauty. Her hair is awesome. And she acts really very well. I have been her fan since JKR days. She totally rocked the serial with her. Her voice has a certain *power*, strength which completely justified her character out there And here I will say that on screen both compliment each other really well, and both indeed have great, mesmerising eyes.

One thing I noticed is that Kratika also has equally long fingers LOL, still no one can beat GC's Sexy Fingers Sorry KS LOL, you have indeed veryyy veryyy tough competition with him LOL

Hmmmppphh I really wonder if you will ever know that there's a girl in Mauritius who is ready to drool over you 24/7 and who can't get enough of your praises, and you sexy hands and fingers. Seriously, I sometimes feel complexed seeing your hands and fingers LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010123mitulshubhika124villager00shalini28Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStarssweetMonayaSanu

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Somehow I will always be indebted to GHSP in some way or the other, because if now for that serial, i would have never known that such a sexy and hot creature in the name of Gurmeet Choudhary even existedBlushing

As i was watching a song someday, I somehow, by mistake clicked on a video, which was a KaSu Love Scene from DMG. On seeing that, I was like i know this girl, then i remembered she was in Agle Janam something a serial my mom used to watch. On watching that scene, I fell for KSG and hence started watching DMG.

After that got to know that the girl who played Muskaan that is DD is in another serial GHSP. I dunno why but it never occured to me to give the serial a try. Some day while watching DMG i saw the Kurbaan Hua. Without thinking i clicked on it, actually I was interesting in seeing DD more but something else happened and bang, I was all fida over GCBlushing

He looked so hawwt in that. The top few buttons opened, his sexy chest, those long sexy fingers adorned by the rings, the M shaped lips, the sexy stubble, well, I kept drooling. i n fact I even forgot why I clicked on that in the first place LOL

After that, decided to watch the scene after and then his voice, so husky and sexyBlushing
How can you not fall for himHeart

That;s it and I decided to watch GHSP , for both DD and GC, but more for GC because am more interested in the male leads, well, at least at that time I wasLOL
I didn't know that he was already taken by Debi back then.
So, I would always drool over him and not to forget the innumerable times he has come in my dreams.
Then one day, I got to know about Debi. I won't lie but I actually cursed her, not as in the great curse, just said a bad wordOuchLOL
Then i was like, well it wasn't as if GC would have been mine and then started loving GC more and more for his love and loyalty towards Debi. 

Then watched PPAW just for him and realised his love for her and the respect and love i had for him increased 10 folds.
While watching GHSP, there had been a number of times i wanted to quit watching it because of the crappy storyline, no offense to fans, still, I sticked to it for him, I really couldn't miss a single glimpse of his, and i do admit that both the leads were doing a perfect job in fact all the cast were great actors, just the story went wrong LOL

Anyways, then came the ending of GHSP, it was on the eve of my birthday, and the Akhri Salaam was on my birthday.
I really felt bad that day. I f I would have been a cry baby, I would have perhaps even cried LOL but I was sad though.

That one month had been terrible, realising there would be no GC to drool over daily. Didn't know he was on twitter either.

Then promos of PV came out, I literally jumped.
I started loving him more and more knowing the role he picked.
As usual, he surprised me.
He took up a role which many would refuse.

And again, he is doing a great job along with Kratika.

I take this as an opportunity to praise her as well. She is one great actress with natural beauty. Her hair is awesome. And she acts really very well. I have been her fan since JKR days. She totally rocked the serial with her. Her voice has a certain *power*, strength which completely justified her character out there And here I will say that on screen both compliment each other really well, and both indeed have great, mesmerising eyes.

One thing I noticed is that Kratika also has equally long fingers LOL, still no one can beat GC's Sexy Fingers Sorry KS LOL, you have indeed veryyy veryyy tough competition with him LOL

Hmmmppphh I really wonder if you will ever know that there's a girl in Mauritius who is ready to drool over you 24/7 and who can't get enough of your praises, and you sexy hands and fingers. Seriously, I sometimes feel complexed seeing your hands and fingers LOL

OH WOWWW u just wrote an essay on GCLOLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zahra15-pickachu

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
so i'm back as i promised and gave it a like... but Sadiie, i want my other name in blue(Enid) too beside the red,,bear with my demands and my ramblingBig smile

Here it goes:Firstly, i'm not easily drawn by good looks not even by hollywood standard because i find that good looking male actors will always be accepted easily for their charm and wink even w/o talents. Secondly, i didn't grow up with fairytales as bedtime stories, it was about Pecos Bill, Paul Bunyan and his blue ox named Babe, along with books about steam engines and wild west, prince charming was unheard of and faraway.  So love stories aren't really my thing. No surprise that JKR should be my poison when it comes to shows.
My discovery of GC is purely because of tailing Kratika from her last show. When i saw the promo for PV, i found the guy goodlooking but thought kinda wimpy. Maybe because i was used to Kratika's JKR avatar that it overshadowed the strong personality there even though he looked grim-faced while going round the fire. I wasn't keen on  following this show either. I thought i'll watch episodes every now and then to keep track on Kratz will do me fine. Then i went through the FB-PV  (back when i had one) page to find horrifying insults heaped on Kratika for not being up to his standard, ladidaladidaladida... In my mind, i  never and do not doubt Kratz's acting ability so i have to see how good is this guy. The earlier episodes showed him much w/o dialogue, just stoicity and seriousness.I liked what i saw in those early individual scenes. I would be watching his scenes and be making comparisons with Aarti's situation and before i knew it i turned a serious viewer.Wanting to know more about Kratz and the show brought me to IF. And got  stucked!Big smile I have watched many actors and i know will still be seeing more in my lifetime but GC will always be the one i'll remember for coming on screen effectively w/o any dialogue like how Kratika's JKR lake scene will forever be chiselled on my brain..

I got more to say but think i'll stop here for now.. Wink

Edited by villager00 - 27 November 2012 at 12:58pm

123mitulEuphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Ah Added everyone =D

@Zahra
Drooling session has already started kya?LOL No wait, when does it ever stop in the first placeBlushing
I Agree with the bit about not wanting to watch GHSP When it was aired. I Had the same feeling about the show, and the hype it got after a while irked me to the core until I Came across a video of GC Going "Chup Bilkul Chup" ...Oh That Husky voiceBlushing 
But apparently, I've not watched GHSP...Maybe 100 Episodes but then i stopped cuz i hate such proximity between people...Leave it behind the closed doors will ya...Jeez

Aside that, He has the best set of hands & fingers...*drools* ah man why aren't mine like that? =( LOL
I Didn't notice Kratika had long fingers :O Imma have to check out her hands now! LOL

-
I just found this video pop up into my Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhNq8n2Sp-k&feature=g-all

LOL Why didn't he slam the cake on everyone's face? LOL
That last smile when he walks away ...like he's up to something ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zahra15-villager00Euphoria.pickachu-BlushaLicious-

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Enid [villager00] - LOL Rambling LOL 
Got your name down in Blue Now! =D

And coming back to your post, well To be very honest; I'm glad you didn't turn Anti Towards GC Because of some Lunatics saying Kratika Sengar wasn't the right choice for GC [Obviously we know where that came fromWink but i won't say anything about it]
The fact that you gave GC A Chance just like many of GCians gave a chance to Kratika, actually means a lot! Some people stay delusional and refuse to admit while there's many who give everything a try. He looked way way wayyy too young when PV Had started airing the Promos etc etc, his previous role's look actually made him look rough & tough yet a little older than his age whereas This role made him look way too young. He looks good now LOL

From your post It tells me that we both had felt the same when PV Was launched. GC Fans, If I Can call them that, were saying Kratika isn't looking good with GC  While KS Fans were saying the same. In the end, many have given them a chance and look at the two right now; they look absolutely amazing together! - By together I Mean Off-screen, not onscreen...Anti-AarYan rememberLOL-
As for the rest who are still refusing to admit, whatever people LOL

I got to know about Kratika through GC just like many KS Fans got to know about GC Through KS  - but i already kinda knew her unknowingly just Like I'd known GC In Ramayan But didn't actually know him.LOL

Euphoria.villager00pickachu-BlushaLicious-

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

@Enid [villager00] - LOL Rambling LOL 
Got your name down in Blue Now! =D thank youHug

And coming back to your post, well To be very honest; I'm glad you didn't turn Anti Towards GC that would be the silliest thing to do.. i mean whatever for? i'm not good at hating..if there's something i don't like i simply don't spare it a glance or it don't exist to me.. i challenged myself to watch and see how he's going to fare in my expectation and he exceeded it. opps, Bugs Bunny is the only one i hate because he never gets beatenAngryBig smile
 Because of some Lunatics saying Kratika Sengar wasn't the right choice for GC [Obviously we know where that came fromWink but i won't say anything about it]  i was appalled at first and feeling sorry with all the dragging of his personal life. No need to say who they are, because these intelligent bunch were aiming for something and not wishing him well in life nor career..and so inevitably, Kratika has to have a share in their frustration..you'll just have to give GC & KS a standing ovation for handling it sportingly.ClapClapClap..
The fact that you gave GC A Chance just like many of GCians gave a chance to Kratika, actually means a lot! Some people stay delusional and refuse to admit while there's many who give everything a try. He looked way way wayyy too young when PV Had started airing the Promos etc etc, his previous role's look actually made him look rough & tough yet a little older than his age whereas This role made him look way too young. He looks good now LOL they totally forgot the essence of fitting the bill/role for this matter.. GC is GQ material (like my eternal crush JFKjrCry) it's like saying ugly to someone who is good-looking just because he isn't my type or failing to recognize a beauty because she came dressed simplyTongue selective sight for some maybe..

From your post It tells me that we both had felt the same when PV Was launched. GC Fans, If I Can call them that, were saying Kratika isn't looking good with GC  While KS Fans were saying the same. In the end, many have given them a chance and look at the two right now; they look absolutely amazing together! - By together I Mean Off-screen, not onscreen...Anti-AarYan rememberLOL admittedly, in JKR Kratz did not really shine so much on the physique side considering the circumstances of most of the shoot and story but it doesn't mean she isn't a looker. The regal scenes inside the palace, i swear, she could have been the monarchy itself. I'm sure the late Laxmibai will be mighty pleased with Kratz's representation of her. Here in PV, it's more in a "safe" atmosphere.. Offscreen: we know it, right?
As for the rest who are still refusing to admit, whatever people LOL let them keep looking for that link and let us enjoy what we are seeing at the momentLOL

I got to know about Kratika through GC just like many KS Fans got to know about GC Through KS  - but i already kinda knew her unknowingly just Like I'd known GC In Ramayan But didn't actually know him.LOL i was also impressed that GC is meticulous in choosing projects and never the same from the last..look at the two now, they are not typecasted to the same role again and again..

Edited by villager00 - 27 November 2012 at 2:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.