Punar Vivah

*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

I saw Gurmeet 1st in GHSP. It was just another show for me. I was not that interested in the leads. So I did not know anything about him. I joined IF to read FFs. accidentally I landed in GF. The craziness amused me a lot. I was neutral about him and the other lead. But various events made me curious about him. I started to know about him. His personality was the 1st thing that attracted me. He is a simple, sweet guy with positive outlook for life. I like committed, family oriented guy. So, really admire his dedication and commitment toward Debina. How this couple has handled the bashing is quite commendable.

I cannot thank Gurmeet enough to accept the role of Yash. He is able to portray a vast range of emotions. This character has so many facets. It gave Gurmeet an ample opportunity to show his acting prowess. Kudos to him.

His choice of roles is impressive. He surely knows what he is doing. All the best to him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010morrisvillager00Euphoria.pickachu..RamKiJanaki....CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

9mZee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

Here's the glimpse of Yash aka @gurruchoudhary from his fire act at the #ZRA. Loved it? http://ow.ly/i/1aOu4 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010villager00Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ah Interesting Discussion! =D
Will be back to post mine too LOL
And Yaaahhooo!! My Like Button Works! Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010villager00Euphoria.pickachu

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Guys there is a AT for him which is now on 55th

pyscho Gurmeetians

Anyways congrats

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010villager00pickachu

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Finally a proper AT for himLOL
I was actually thinking about this as well, no offense meant to anyone though, because the current one also is going well for chatting purposes.

Add me pleaseEmbarrassed

Do add all his *Special* features in the next oneEmbarrassedLOL
Those M shaped lips, sexy perfect long fingers, am already drooling LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010123mitulvillager00Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I first saw Gurmeet on the advertisment of Ramayana which was given on paper. I remember that I never gave a 2nd look to that. Again I saw in the promos of Pati,Patni aur woh again I ignored it.

I was watching the episode of GHSP where the female lead falls in problem and there came the hero's entry . After that I got addicted to the show due to MSK. The thing which attracted me is his eyes. I didnt knew his name at that time. But while searching about GHSP in net I came to know his name . and thanks to my friend I came to know about IF and joined here and get to know about him more.
Day by day my respect and love towards him is  increasing. He is so humble person even being so popular. For me he did the best thing by taking PV . Yash is a complex character for whom GC has to show many emotions and he is successfully portraying each and ever to the perfection.

123mitulvillager00Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Just want to Congratulate all for the new Gurmeet proper thread!!!
Sadiie, am glad you've decided to create one, same as Kratika's AT..
He deserved to have one like this, more of appreciation only...
Hope you all have fun discussing here like what we're having at KS AT.

Enjoy, GCians!!! Embarrassed

pal_2010villager00Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Ah Sadiie, finally you made it! You know what to do with my  name and i'll be checking it on the first page the next time around with my likeWink be back for more of GC rambling..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.