Punar Vivah

*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Sadiie, add me as well! I'm Anu! =) 

Alright I would start off with the appreciation then. LOL To be honest, I never liked Gurmeet during Geet days. I hated all the hype about him and his character, even without watching Geet. I was actually thinking of giving PV a miss once I heard that he was roped in as the lead, yep it was that bad. I actually did, I only started watching PV from like May onwards, after the kidnapping track. My mum happened to watch that particular episode and it was HER who commented on how good the lead was at action and stunts. That coming from my mum, who by the way HATES fight sequences in Telly because they are always poorly executed, was a big thing. So I decided to start watching this show and slowly, I fell in love with it. I actually liked Kratika better, guess it was because I was biased too but eventually, both started growing on me and I fell in love with them both! Today, I can proudly say that these 2 gems are the BEST actors in TV and I am so happy that Gurmeet took up PV. 

Many said that it was a wrong decision and that PV wouldn't give him the scope to grow as an actor, Guess all of them were highly mistaken because anyone who watches the show would agree with me if I say that Gurmeet couldn't have gotten a better project. Yash's character is so complex and there are so many shades to his character, which gives Gurmeet the opportunity to hone his talent. He has been outperforming himself with each episode and the way Gurmeet and Kratika complement each other is amazing! No pair could be as rocking as them! Love them both, so so much. 

Yep, that's all from my side! Sorry about the length of the post, turned out to be an essay! Good to see that we actually have a proper AT for Gurmeet and hopefully this place would be as rocking as the KS AT, which is my second home actually! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010Deepaavengmorris123mitulaanyakunatcssudhavillager00..CountingStarspickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Actually i did not knw abt GC before geet.
I have started watching the geet after seeing siggy of one member on rang badalti odhani forum.
The first episode i had watched was the kurbaan hua sequence one.
I really like maneet's chemistry and started to watch the show.
Initial i used to like GC as maan but gradually i started to love Gurmeet as himself.
I started watching PV b/c of him.
I really like GC's choose of projects.
Everytime he chooses different genre which attracts different type of viewers along with his many previous show fans
He knws what he is doing.
I have seen his interviews.
He said that when he got offer of yash's character in PV.His sixth sense said to accept it and he did.
He said the same thing abt his previous show character.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010morris123mitulaanyakunatvillager00Euphoria...CountingStars

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Sadiee , Finally u made it!!! Congratulations to everyoneHug Add my name too...This is Sudha!!!

Hope this thread will be as rocking as Kratika's AT which is my all time favorite place on the forum!!!

Well coming to Gurmeet...I knew him since Geet days but was not a loyal viewer to that show...so probably I cant say about Gurmeet as MSK!!! But the day when PV had its launch...I just fell in love with our beautiful pair Gurmeet and Kratika!! Their off screen interview about the launch and the concept of this show was so lovely!!! I had noticed their sweet camaraderie in their very first interview which was very much endearing to me!!

And more over Gurmeet as Yash had a lot of potential to prove himself better!!! Yash as a character has very much variations and Gurmeet was doing his best in portraying his role!!! I cant think anyone else except Gurmeet and Kratika as Yash and Aarti !!! The roles were made for them and they were the best !!! Thats it for now...will be back again here if time permits!!! Congrats once again guys!!! Keep moving this thread with much more insights about Gurmeet as an actor!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010morris123mitulaanyakunatEuphoria.villager00pickachu..CountingStars

pal_2010

Goldie

pal_2010

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Add me too..
I am Gurmeet fan from Ramayan day...his first entry in Ramayan had ringed bell in my heart..just after his appearance as Ram..I was liked him and search name of Ram in Google then I know it is played by Ram ..but after completion of Ramayan..I badly missed him and eventually came here in IF in Ramayan Forum...then I follow him in Geet Forum and now I am here...
He is only one actor that I liked...(not eve on Bollywood)

morris123mitulvillager00Euphoria.pickachu..RamKiJanaki....CountingStars

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ah another show that I need to watch after my exams - Ramayan! Great so Kratika's JKR and Gurmeet's Ramayan awaits me! LOL 

I like how both of them are such versatile actors, they have chosen all their roles very wisely and maybe that's why they are both regarded amongst the best actors in Telly. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010morris123mitulvillager00..CountingStarspickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
New article guys!
Go and comment for Gurika and PV!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13412-punar-vivah-wins-7-awards-at-zee-rishtey-awards.htm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010morrisEuphoria.villager00..CountingStars

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Sadiie,you did it! Congratulations everyone!

I first saw Gurmeet in Pati Patni Aur Woh,it was a reality show from there I came to know about him.Then I started watching Geet,for me it was just another show but the day Gurmeet entered,at first I was not able to recognize him,but was like I think I have seen this guy before and then it clicked that Yes!! It's Gurmeet Choudhary.Must say he was completely different man in Geet and day by day he surprised me with his acting talent and his Greek god looks! Then,I followed him to Punar Vivaah and I should say that his new look was deadly when I saw him in the promos and I am glad that I followed him to PV,if I would have not then,I would have missed all wonderful people like you and an actress like Kratika.

pal_2010morris123mitulvillager00Euphoria.pickachu..CountingStars

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Oh and another thing, hats off to Gurmeet, Debina and Kratika for handling all the rumours and backlash from fans so brilliantly. It must have been really hard for them in the past but they have gotten used to it now. Honestly, kudos to them for being so patient. If I had been in their place, I would have blown up long ago! LOL

Edited by Euphoria. - 27 November 2012 at 5:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010123mitulvillager00..RamKiJanaki....CountingStarspickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.