Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I saw Gurmeet 1st in GHSP. It was just another show for me. I was not that interested in the leads. So I did not know anything about him. I joined IF to read FFs. accidentally I landed in GF. The craziness amused me a lot. I was neutral about him and the other lead. But various events made me curious about him. I started to know about him. His personality was the 1st thing that attracted me. He is a simple, sweet guy with positive outlook for life. I like committed, family oriented guy. So, really admire his dedication and commitment toward Debina. How this couple has handled the bashing is quite commendable.

I cannot thank Gurmeet enough to accept the role of Yash. He is able to portray a vast range of emotions. This character has so many facets. It gave Gurmeet an ample opportunity to show his acting prowess. Kudos to him.

His choice of roles is impressive. He surely knows what he is doing. All the best to him.

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

9mZee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

Here's the glimpse of Yash aka @gurruchoudhary from his fire act at the #ZRA. Loved it? http://ow.ly/i/1aOu4 

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ah Interesting Discussion! =D
Will be back to post mine too ๐Ÿ˜†
And Yaaahhooo!! My Like Button Works!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys there is a AT for him which is now on 55th

pyscho Gurmeetians

Anyways congrats
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally a proper AT for him๐Ÿ˜†
I was actually thinking about this as well, no offense meant to anyone though, because the current one also is going well for chatting purposes.

Add me please๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do add all his *Special* features in the next one๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Those M shaped lips, sexy perfect long fingers, am already drooling ๐Ÿ˜†
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I first saw Gurmeet on the advertisment of Ramayana which was given on paper. I remember that I never gave a 2nd look to that. Again I saw in the promos of Pati,Patni aur woh again I ignored it.

I was watching the episode of GHSP where the female lead falls in problem and there came the hero's entry . After that I got addicted to the show due to MSK. The thing which attracted me is his eyes. I didnt knew his name at that time. But while searching about GHSP in net I came to know his name . and thanks to my friend I came to know about IF and joined here and get to know about him more.
Day by day my respect and love towards him is  increasing. He is so humble person even being so popular. For me he did the best thing by taking PV . Yash is a complex character for whom GC has to show many emotions and he is successfully portraying each and ever to the perfection.

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just want to Congratulate all for the new Gurmeet proper thread!!!
Sadiie, am glad you've decided to create one, same as Kratika's AT..
He deserved to have one like this, more of appreciation only...
Hope you all have fun discussing here like what we're having at KS AT.

Enjoy, GCians!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah Sadiie, finally you made it! You know what to do with my  name and i'll be checking it on the first page the next time around with my like๐Ÿ˜‰ be back for more of GC rambling..

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is an article where tv actors are asked about the closing bridge between film and tv actors.. Gurmeet too was asked his opinion...

Gurmeet  Choudhary
The boundaries between television and films are gradually blurring. Now even film actors are doing shows on television, and the reach of television is huge. It is no longer restricted to India, which helps actors gain popularity and this in turn opens up scope for us. I have been working for television shows, which has won me many awards. It is my dream to, some day, win a film award as well. People are approaching me for films and I will do a film if a good project comes my way. I want to give my fans something they have not seen me do before. I will not bid adieu to television although it is difficult to do both at the same time.

http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/size-does-matter/
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ah I have added everyone who wanted to be in the members list! =D Do let me know if I've missed anyone out. 20 Members already Mamamia! ๐Ÿ˜†
I had this massive grin on my face when i was reading everyone's posts!

@Anu [Euphoria.] - LOL I know the frustration I Had gone through when this show was getting hyped up for nothing. I hated this man so much! And the only reason was, the show and this Maan Singh Thurana were being hyped up for no frikin reason! I Had a sister & a friend yapping on about him and it was crazy Arghhh! ๐Ÿคฃ Imagine listening about someone you hate, EVERY SINGLE DAY After school & before school! One day i got so frustrated, tuned in on one of the 'Maaneet' scenes and BAM!
That Voice...Ahhh...That Voice...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
But honestly, I knew Gurmeet unknowingly from Ramayan times. And then I Remember going 'I know this guy...I've seen him' when Pati Patni aur Woh Promos aired. But yeah you can say i fell for his looks rather than acting but really; it was his voice ๐Ÿ˜†. I'm so glad he took up Punar Vivah a month after his previous show ended. And frankly speaking, I've only become an Ardent Fan after his previous show ended...that moment when you realize how awesome this person is excluding the looks..yep, that happened when all hell had broken loose before PV Started. Right now I'm rewinding myself and watching Ramayan, Oh gosh he's such a versatile star! So is Kratika! who knew Jhansi Ki Rani would turn into a Roti Hui Bahu while the Business Tycoon MSK Turns into a Drama queen - Joke! I've my grudges towards AarYa๐Ÿ˜†
And regarding Debina& GC Getting bashed - Haters Gonna hate๐Ÿฅฑ, Karma will hit back one day.

@Fatima [pickachu]Same here! You echo my thoughts excluding the chemistry liking part..LOL!
 I Saw the Siggies swarming on IF - The Water Lifting Wala Scene was literally on everyone's Siggy Dabba! Frustration! ๐Ÿคฃ 
And Yeah he chooses his roles carefully, people were stunned to see him choose Punar Vivah - I Hope now they got their answers, Gurmeet Choudhary Never makes a wrong decision baby! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@Sudha [cssudha] - Yeah Hoping this thread does well like KS's! =D
Yup, I Agree with that. From the episodes that I've seen so far, I Can guarantee you'll see at least 5 shades of Yash all one after another, he's a flexible -Dramatic- Character ...though for me none of his characters are greater than the real Gurmeet Choudhary ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@pal_2010 - Aaawwhhh A Journey with the man himself! =D I'm glad i wasn't following him during his Ramayan days otherwise people would have forced me to call him BHAIYA!๐Ÿคฃ
On a serious note, His Role as Lord Ram is beautiful  Oh his soft, soothing voice as Ram is amazing! And he looks really young & charming...haayee... 

@Pearl [Pearl_27] - Yes I Finally did it! =D LOL!
Aaawwhhh I Know right! I Was actually stunned & frikin dazed to know THIS Maan Singh Khurana, the Greek God is the same guy who played RAM! I Honestly could not believe it. But Yeah I'm an Ardent Pankhi so I'm gonna Follow Him wherever he goes. New addition is Kratika โค๏ธ I'm not one of those people who'll love a 'Couple' and then follow onto someone else or even follow one of the two. Imma follow these 2 Cuz I Love them as Individuals! =D

@Mitul [123mitul] - OMG My Laptop used to FREEZE Every time I Entered Geet Forum!๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
And Yeah same here, I was so smitten by Him that I didn't actually bother watching the entire show..I Stayed aloof for so many months after one of my sudden 6 months disappearance. Was in the Fan fiction forum reading & writing stories but wasn't actually interested in watching it ..I Know weird๐Ÿ˜†
When GHSP was going to end, that's when i decided to show myself to the hectic forum because i wanted the show to stay on - despite that fact that I Hadn't watched almost 3/7 of the entire show's episodes! ๐Ÿคฃ
On a serious note, His personality truck to me one day and that was the day i realized how amazing this man is! There's so many good looking guys out there that I've once drooled over...but Gurmeet is the only one who's made me fall in love with his beautiful nature! Omg this guy's so innocent at times yet so frikin clever & smart! 

@Veena [UltimateGcian] - I've already mentioned this on the first page, I'm on my way to PMing the Mods about turning this into the official thread while the Gurmeetians thread can be the chat thread of PV - And Yes I've PMed and got Varnita's permission too =D

@Zahra [zahra15] - Hahah ๐Ÿคฃ Let the next thread come I''ll be well prepared With the massive list of his sexy features! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† Added you ji! =D

@Shalini [shalini28] - Aaawwhhh! Looks like there's many who kinda had seen him before GHSP But were only known to him in his MSK Role, I Was one of them obviously ๐Ÿ˜†
And Yes I Agree, his eyes are one of his best features...They speak Volumes! Sigh...I Heard his voice first so his husky voice is a 'feature' for me๐Ÿ˜†

@MJ [smileymj10] - Thanks! =D
Yup, he deserves an AT Dedicated to him! Imagine he comes around and reads this...Eeekks!! I'm already dreaming!๐Ÿ˜†

@villager00 - Thanks! =D
Pop in whenever you can, Your name is in the list ji =D

@aanyakunat - Thanks for sharing! =D
Gosh...He's just out there ready to do anything for his fans! I So not want him leaving the tellywood industry completely! But hoping he makes it big in Bollywood! =D

Ahhh I Can go on and on about this Guy but my neck is gonna snap! This is an essay which i should be doing for my frikin assignments! ๐Ÿคฃ

Sadiie x 
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago