Punar Vivah

*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 151

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Here's how the first page will be like;

First post will have An Introduction (like the one at the moment) Also need a Banner for this AT - Can anyone make a really professional looking banner please?

Second post will be for the awards & performances he has done so far (so need some MASSIVE Help with that =(

Third post will have some Creations (Sigs, Gifs, VMs etc etc)

And fourth post will be the member's list (or I might have that as the 3rd post and keep the creations Wala post below it)

Umm..Any suggestions/changes/help?
This thread is about to finish..Yay
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar-Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 142)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
This thread is so dead...*___*
I'll start posting my random analysis here..

Nxt_rockstar-Thabassum-

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Gcs B'Day !!

Nxt_rockstar-Thabassum-

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
GC was not only fab today acting wise, but he looked amazing, so sexy in the white shirt and then the white kurta! He can carry off almost anything on that awesome body of his :)
Still drooling!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010Nxt_rockstar-Thabassum-

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Sadiie Perfect layout for new AT! It has all the sections! In my opinion "Perfect".Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Thabassum-

-GuruManiac-

-GuruManiac-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Love You Gurmeet...Embarrassed

-Thabassum-

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet was extra ordinary yesterday's episode ... 

Nxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
After days of coughing and sneezing, me back with some essay write ups! *Sighs* LOL

So headlines for the day are:Geek

1. GC as always stole the episode with this strong acting, scored a perfect 10.Big smile
2. The revived stubble look is making him look sexy "devdas" which is very much liked by "me"Blushing
3. Somehow I never feel getting enough of him, demanding more scenes of YashStern Smile
4. Yesterday Famous show Punar Vivah gave me feel of watching "Mahdev" with that samudra manthan symbolism! LOL
5. Obsession with white cloths is making Yash Scindhiya hard to resist for poor audiences!BlushingTongue

That's all about headlines. 

Enough of my nautnaki! LOL

GC was phenomenal yesterday! His intuitiveness towards Radha's presence there was beautifully emoted by GC! I totally loved it! His restlessness and eagerness to know the identity which he felt in his delirious state, ahhhaaa!! I totally am impressed! Bed room scene presented naive self of him where he has blind faith in his father and even said I won't trust God even if he tell me that my father has done something wrong! This immense trust and naive blind faith is surely a build up for upcoming storm! He is gonna be shattered!  I am greedy to see how GC pulls it off! I mean it's a drug watching him playing emotional scenes so well! I am really excited for upcoming track!Day Dreaming

What's with stubble??! Man! You wanna kill us! He looks sexy in rugged look! I couldn't take my eyes off yesterday from him!Day Dreaming

I always curse half an hour episode or even 45 minutes episode for not giving me enough GC! Yeah! I am cribbing! I can never have enough of him!Tongue

Samudra manthan bit was nice to tell for knowledge and all but implementing in modern scenario was little OTT for me! Let's see how director presents it! I am all positive! Big smile

I am waiting for strong reaction from Yash after knowing the truth and I want this reaction ASAP! Evil Smile

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 19 February 2013 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42villager00-Thabassum-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.