Punar Vivah

*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 151

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
wow nice thought sadie dear
and the thread is so good
ofcourse our hero shud have a proper AT
thanx for making it
but y didnt u add me ha?
plz add me too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1* (Page 12)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
 Miam miam
Gurmeet you kill me ... why?

Edited by amouramalika - 28 November 2012 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

@Janaki - I Don't love you any more cuz I didn't add you in the list?!ROFL I Don't wanna add anyone's name unless they tell me toEmbarrassed, and also if they're willing to actually discuss.
Coming back to your question, I guess there's no harm in talking about GC's previous roles once in a while =D

Yeah that's right, how could you not add me?Angry Fine, I accept your explanation.SleepyLOL

Okay, once in awhile it'll be. My main concern was whether I could post pics of him as Ram here. Won't do it if most of the members have a problem, don't worry. ;)

snowypatches02

Goldie

snowypatches02

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

How cute does Gurmeet look as a daddy?Day Dreaming He rocked as Pitaji to Luv and Kush from Ramayan, and as papa to Ansh, Payal, and Palak in Punar Vivah.Heart

Shri Ram with his mother, Kaushalya, and twin sons, Luv and Kush, in Sagar Arts' Ramayan
Gurmeet Choundary

Lovely post JanakiRaghunath nice comparison loved it - will join Ramayan AT - thanks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guramayapal_2010123mitul..RamKiJanaki..

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
GURMEET LOVE YOU

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
@Sadiie,

Dude, I just realized that we share a similarity.Shocked We both are GC fans who used to hate him with a passion, but fell in love once we actually saw him on TV.Day Dreaming

Does anyone want to hear my story of how I turned from being a basher of Gurmeet and Debina to becoming one of their biggest fans?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulVarnita.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
@snowypatches02,

Can't wait to see you, hun!

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Sadiie,

Dude, I just realized that we share a similarity.Shocked We both are GC fans who used to hate him with a passion, but fell in love once we actually saw him on TV.Day Dreaming

Does anyone want to hear my story of how I turned from being a basher of Gurmeet and Debina to becoming one of their biggest fans?Wink

Ohh Yeah Miss JR, I would love to know...That how you Joined IF only to bash my Gurmina  You Should be happy that you didnt meet me during those Days, Otherwise people have seen World war 3 in 2008 for Sure 

123mitul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.