Gurmeet rocks..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Gurmeet sooo hot!!!Edited by amouramalika - 11 years ago
snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Friends & fans of GC I would like to add a few words of appreciation for Gurmeet as an outstanding actor with a humble personality a quality which is going to take him to heights of successful career πŸ‘.  He is indeed a star ⭐️ and his popularity is growing among all age groups. I have seen actors in West and East and he is the first person to make a huge impression through his acting - I have lot of respect and admiration for Gurmeet due to his complete dedication and committment to his profession and the way his personality is - he is very intelligent, smart and knows what he wants and what he is doing - he is an example and inspiraton to allπŸ‘πŸΌ.  God bless him and hope all his dreams come true professionally and personally . 

I saw Gurmeet way back in KumKum Serial on Star Plus where he was the baddie a Kidnapper of Summit the lead in the Serial and I think he was there for about 4 episodes but even then I thought this actor is going to make a name for himself one day and then came Ramayan where he completely took my breath away  - I was just blown away with his perfect personification of Shri Ram (by the way I am a total devotee of Shri Ram Ji) hence my admiration grew for this actor and have followed all shows since then - but when GHSP came I was like I am not going to watch this show - could not accept Gurmeet in any other role than Shri Ram ji but his magic was magnetic and was drawn to it so started to watch GHSP and must admit have enjoyed the whole show and simultantenously watching Punar Vivah another interesting show and Yash character which Gurmeet is acting out perfectly πŸ‘πŸΌ and watching it just for him in the beginning but have developed respect for Kratika also she is very sweet and a skilled actress doing a great job as Aarti (have yet to see JKR).

So could I be added to this list and thank you Sadie. 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snowypatches02

I saw Gurmeet way back in KumKum Serial on Star Plus where he was the baddie a Kidnapper of Summit the lead in the Serial and I think he was there for about 4 episodes but even then I thought this actor is going to make a name for himself one day and then came Ramayan where he completely took my breath away  - I was just blown away with his perfect personification of Shri Ram (by the way I am a total devotee of Shri Ram Ji) hence my admiration grew for this actor and have followed all shows since then - but when GHSP came I was like I am not going to watch this show - could not accept Gurmeet in any other role than Shri Ram ji but his magic was magnetic and was drawn to it so started to watch GHSP and must admit have enjoyed the whole show and simultantenously watching Punar Vivah another interesting show and Yash character which Gurmeet is acting out perfectly πŸ‘πŸΌ and watching it just for him in the beginning but have developed respect for Kratika also she is very sweet and a skilled actress doing a great job as Aarti (have yet to see JKR).

So could I be added to this list and thank you Sadie. 😊

OMG!!! It's always so exciting to find a Ramayan fan on IF since we're so rare on this site.🀣 But I'm sooo happy to meet you! By God, I cannot describe my feelings when I see Gurmeet as Shri Ram. Like you said, he was the perfect personification. I've seen so many actors playing Ramji starting from movies in the 60s, but no one has done justice to the role as Gurmeet did.😳 When you read Ramcharitmanas which describes Ramji's beauty in so many beautiful verses (such as Gunsaagar Naagar Bal Veera, Sundar Shyamal Gaur Shareera), many of the actors who played this role in the past do not really fit the description, but Gurmeet was the walking talking image of beauty and divinity. He was very much believable as Ramji, and I know a lot of people who found themselves thinking of him when they thought of God.

Dude, please join us at the appreciate thread we formed for Ramayan. We're on our 5th AT and it's in full swing masti mode.πŸ˜‰ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3307239
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Add me too..Btw, Im Anba..
My journey on liking GC is in editing process...
Once I complete i will add here...

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love how the character of Yash is shaping up right now!
How sweet is the guy, I would love to have a hubby like him, taking care of me and double checking his decisions with me, and not lying to me! lol
GC is awesome as Yash, I love the calm and soothing aura that surrounds the character, so subtle, yet sweet!
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zahra15

Somehow I will always be indebted to GHSP in some way or the other, because if now for that serial, i would have never known that such a sexy and hot creature in the name of Gurmeet Choudhary even existed☺️

As i was watching a song someday, I somehow, by mistake clicked on a video, which was a KaSu Love Scene from DMG. On seeing that, I was like i know this girl, then i remembered she was in Agle Janam something a serial my mom used to watch. On watching that scene, I fell for KSG and hence started watching DMG.

After that got to know that the girl who played Muskaan that is DD is in another serial GHSP. I dunno why but it never occured to me to give the serial a try. Some day while watching DMG i saw the Kurbaan Hua. Without thinking i clicked on it, actually I was interesting in seeing DD more but something else happened and bang, I was all fida over GC☺️

He looked so hawwt in that. The top few buttons opened, his sexy chest, those long sexy fingers adorned by the rings, the M shaped lips, the sexy stubble, well, I kept drooling. i n fact I even forgot why I clicked on that in the first place πŸ˜†

After that, decided to watch the scene after and then his voice, so husky and sexy☺️
How can you not fall for him❀️

That;s it and I decided to watch GHSP , for both DD and GC, but more for GC because am more interested in the male leads, well, at least at that time I wasπŸ˜†
I didn't know that he was already taken by Debi back then.
So, I would always drool over him and not to forget the innumerable times he has come in my dreams.
Then one day, I got to know about Debi. I won't lie but I actually cursed her, not as in the great curse, just said a bad wordπŸ˜†
Then i was like, well it wasn't as if GC would have been mine and then started loving GC more and more for his love and loyalty towards Debi. 

Then watched PPAW just for him and realised his love for her and the respect and love i had for him increased 10 folds.
While watching GHSP, there had been a number of times i wanted to quit watching it because of the crappy storyline, no offense to fans, still, I sticked to it for him, I really couldn't miss a single glimpse of his, and i do admit that both the leads were doing a perfect job in fact all the cast were great actors, just the story went wrong πŸ˜†

Anyways, then came the ending of GHSP, it was on the eve of my birthday, and the Akhri Salaam was on my birthday.
I really felt bad that day. I f I would have been a cry baby, I would have perhaps even cried πŸ˜† but I was sad though.

That one month had been terrible, realising there would be no GC to drool over daily. Didn't know he was on twitter either.

Then promos of PV came out, I literally jumped.
I started loving him more and more knowing the role he picked.
As usual, he surprised me.
He took up a role which many would refuse.

And again, he is doing a great job along with Kratika.

I take this as an opportunity to praise her as well. She is one great actress with natural beauty. Her hair is awesome. And she acts really very well. I have been her fan since JKR days. She totally rocked the serial with her. Her voice has a certain *power*, strength which completely justified her character out there And here I will say that on screen both compliment each other really well, and both indeed have great, mesmerising eyes.

One thing I noticed is that Kratika also has equally long fingers πŸ˜†, still no one can beat GC's Sexy Fingers Sorry KS πŸ˜†, you have indeed veryyy veryyy tough competition with him πŸ˜†

Hmmmppphh I really wonder if you will ever know that there's a girl in Mauritius who is ready to drool over you 24/7 and who can't get enough of your praises, and you sexy hands and fingers. Seriously, I sometimes feel complexed seeing your hands and fingers πŸ˜†

same here I also sticked to te show due to GC . When it ended I felt like crying and eagerly waiting for his new show and when I got the news of PV I was jumping like a mad .  Immediately I subscribed zee TV😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: pal_2010

Add me too..
I am Gurmeet fan from Ramayan day...his first entry in Ramayan had ringed bell in my heart..just after his appearance as Ram..I was liked him and search name of Ram in Google then I know it is played by Ram ..but after completion of Ramayan..I badly missed him and eventually came here in IF in Ramayan Forum...then I follow him in Geet Forum and now I am here...
He is only one actor that I liked...(not eve on Bollywood)

Hi Pal, I don't think we've ever actually talked despite our common interest of Ramayan.😳 Would love to get to know you now!

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Ah another show that I need to watch after my exams - Ramayan! Great so Kratika's JKR and Gurmeet's Ramayan awaits me! πŸ˜†

I like how both of them are such versatile actors, they have chosen all their roles very wisely and maybe that's why they are both regarded amongst the best actors in Telly. πŸ˜ƒ

Even I want to watch Jhansi Ki Rani! Not only because it has Kratika who is a fantastic actress, but also because I love Rani Laxmibai, the historical figure. She really makes us proud of our history to have women like her who fought for the nation.πŸ‘  Only problem is that I can't find the show with Eng Subs.😭 It's airing now on Zee but without subs, it's quite useless for me to watch.

You should definitely watch Ramayan. Gosh, I've re-watched the show 4-5 times now and it still hasn't gotten old. Sooo much money was put into the sets and costumes that even if you're watching just for GC, you can't help but feel blown away by the gandeur of the sets.

Yeah definitely! The real way an actor can become famous is by choosing versatily roles. A God like Ram, a business tycoon like Maan, and an affectionate father/tragic husband like Yash are so damn different from each other that I don't think any other actor on TV has done such varied roles.😲
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
How cute does Gurmeet look as a daddy? He rocked as Pitaji to Luv and Kush from Ramayan, and as papa to Ansh, Payal, and Palak in Punar Vivah.❀️

Shri Ram with his mother, Kaushalya, and twin sons, Luv and Kush, in Sagar Arts' Ramayan
Gurmeet Choundary
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

@Anu [Euphoria.] - LOL I know the frustration I Had gone through when this show was getting hyped up for nothing. I hated this man so much! And the only reason was, the show and this Maan Singh Thurana were being hyped up for no frikin reason! I Had a sister & a friend yapping on about him and it was crazy Arghhh! πŸ€£ Imagine listening about someone you hate, EVERY SINGLE DAY After school & before school! Oh boy, that must have been crazy! I was already annoyed by all the hype here on IF and on YT! If someone were to constantly talk about him in front of me, I think I might have personally gone down to India to strangle the MSK! πŸ˜† But well, that was in the past. Things are evidently very different now. =P One day i got so frustrated, tuned in on one of the 'Maaneet' scenes and BAM!
That Voice...Ahhh...That Voice...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
But honestly, I knew Gurmeet unknowingly from Ramayan times. And then I Remember going 'I know this guy...I've seen him' when Pati Patni aur Woh Promos aired. But yeah you can say i fell for his looks rather than acting but really; it was his voice πŸ˜†. He has a very sexy voice which is not too deep. It's just perfect. I am drawn to his eyes actually. TBH, when I first saw him as MSK, I was like WTH, people like this dude?! 😲 I didn't find him sexy in that avatar of his, don't know why. I am strange that way I guess. πŸ˜† But I look his look in PV. He looks more and more handsome with each passing day! β˜ΊοΈ I'm so glad he took up Punar Vivah a month after his previous show ended. And frankly speaking, I've only become an Ardent Fan after his previous show ended...that moment when you realize how awesome this person is excluding the looks..yep, that happened when all hell had broken loose before PV Started. Same out here as well. I actually fell in love with him after PV had started. When I revisit some of his scenes in Geet, no offense, but it seriously seems substandard, especially when you compare it to his portrayal as Yash. However, I won't hold him accountable for it because I would blame the directors and script-writers instead. The character that they had crafted out didn't have much depth and hence, Gurmeet didn't exactly get the opportunity to showcase his talent there. I know the character of Maan was well loved and appreciated by many, since most of us love the knight in shining armourkinda characters, but acting wise, he really wasn't up to the mark. And I am also guilty of 'liking' someone based on his looks but with Gurmeet (and Kratika as well. Oh gosh I can't seem to say anything about Gurmeet without bringing Kratika up πŸ˜†), it was different. Such a humble, patient, down-to-earth, faithful ... guy is hard to find, especially in this day and age! Proud to be a fan of GK! πŸ˜Ž I have not watched PPAW yet, and I actually don't intend to either (not my kinda show πŸ˜†) but I have heard from many that they started liking GC after watching that show. πŸ˜³ Gurmeet is amazing and I hope I can find a guy like GC for myself, someday! πŸ˜† Debina is one lucky lady and I surely do envy her! Right now I'm rewinding myself and watching Ramayan, Oh gosh he's such a versatile star! So is Kratika! who knew Jhansi Ki Rani would turn into a Roti Hui Bahu while the Business Tycoon MSK Turns into a Drama queen - Joke! I've my grudges towards AarYaπŸ˜† Oh gosh Sadiie! You are impossible! πŸ˜†
And regarding Debina& GC Getting bashed - Haters Gonna hateπŸ₯±, Karma will hit back one day. Agreed. 

Replies in blue, sorry the formatting was acting strange! 

Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago