Nick name: Sashi LOL

D.O.B: 22nd February 1984

Height: 5 feet 11 inch 

Birth Place: Patna, Bihar, India

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Favorite Dish: Pav Bhaji, Palak Paneer and Samosa

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Hobby: Reading, Learning martial arts and collecting goggles & Sunglasses.

Gurmeet Choudhary was born to a Bihari family in Chandigarh to Sitaram Choudhary, originally from Jairampur, Bhagalpur district, Bihar. He was brought up in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. His brother is a doctor, but Gurmeet decided to become an actor. His father is Sita-Ram Choudhary, and was formerly in the army. Gurmeet 's parents live in Mumbai. When he was eighteen, he joined a theatre in Jabalpur. He starred in few movies before playing the role of Lord Ram in Sagar Art's Ramayan. He then went on to play the role of a Business Tycoon, Maan Singh Khurana in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Currently he is playing the role Of Yash Sindhiya in the serial Punar Vivah While his New Punjabi Movie is set to release next year.Cool

NO  Spamming/Chatting 

Allowed!

Strictly about Gurmeet ChoudharAnd anything related to him, Nothing else

No Bashing

Follow the basic forum Rules
Quote only 3 times and use @ to address the person.

And lastly, Enjoy!Big smileEmbarrassed 

NOTE

As it was being discussed, the current AT Of GC holds less of the appreciation and more of spamming & chatting [No offence meant but that's how it is] And many people, along with me, think that GC should have a proper Appreciation thread where we discuss more of him than ourselves. So please do not spam this thread or chat around. If you want to do that then this is the thread where it can be done.Embarrassed 

- This is a first so not added that much detail, hopefully will be prepared for the next one =)

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 27 November 2012 at 11:23am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya50viratgupta2meimeisanmathinagamanireddyJoy1302GurmeetDiwanimotherhenAarYa.-.MaaNeetmostarramuk1994bJerdiahnislakkmeela6pureluvNandita1970BBP97Violet123Sangeeta66puvaneswarigpjayshreeshsrilanka123suju19LeaderOfThePackgaanabhatmeenadsouzaKeshawnNovioGurmeetTaranaGeetamandasookoojiveekamaancrazyforyashHarshadPreetikaCATCHING_EYErani1209akansha412morrispratimaan2012gctherealgemShouting_Silverpadmavarpal_2010snowypatches02danceismyworld123mitulhana_yashGC_arjapsaniyaamourfouGCPearl_27jayshu17smiley20pisceangirlsahelilovesishr-enchanted-leenarana42pvejanismileymj10ladyBgudLeevi05MSN_Vanny..Comrade4eva..COLOGYFireLordPhoenixMalika_ZL_KhancssudhaMohit_monayasweetsampa39aanyakunatNxt_rockstarTilashiniManali_IamGCian-Zahra15-DMKJ_VBuluvmgtellymeAIMAMSKkmfan_2suhaaanaVarnita.ana56-ProudGCian-anu93jikky_84jasraj123Abby-GC-CrazyMrs.ZSKEuphoria.-Kash-ilovepyaarshubhika124villager00SaiStaahir004SaraliciousAngel_LuvOmnipotenceZaxo-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..-Mrs.MSK-pickachu-BlushaLicious--Orchid-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gurmeet Choudhary | Perfection Personified AT #1*" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Sadiie ~ ..Sadiie..

Saffi ~ ilovepyaar

Ameena ~ .AmeenaForEva

Fatima ~ pickachu

Zee ~ Mrs.ZSK

Utpol AbiAnshUtpol

Malika ~ amouramalika

Jas ~ jasraj123

gafulu14

PuvZ

aanyakunat

Shalini ~ shalini28

Anu ~ Euphoria.

Sudha ~ cssudha

pal_2010

Zahra ~ zahra15

Enid ~ villager00

Mitul ~ 123mitul

Aditi ~ Nxt_rockstar

Tabeer ~ abhiya_crazyluv

Shubhika ~ shubhika124

Rush ~ Gcs-girl

Anu ~ AnuRathi10

Iluvkanha_GCian

Varnita ~ Varnita.

kashish 1322

Janaki ~ JanakiRaghunath

Umaa ~ uluvmg

snowypatches02

Anba ~ LoveViShalini

pratimaan2012

Thabassum ~ Thabs 

crazyforyash

Imari ~ ladyBgud

anu93

Mishika ~ YummyLicious.GS

Ana~ ana56

pratimaan2012

leenarana42

jayshreesh

Ria ~ DMKJ_VB

Ammu ~ AmeTz

nisla

jikky_84

Abby ~ AbbyluvsMaan

hana_y

Saralicious

Srilathalolla

smiley20

lenageorge

puvaneswarigp

faria86

COLOGY

AdhoBithi

Shobha ~ 55shobha

Surish

Leena ~ leeguru

amourfouGC

garagabhavana

padmavathiism

kkmeela6

viratgupta2

mishtidoll

adigaag

Thush ~ -MaanKiThush-

gctherealgem

..Amour..

Sneha ~ Mohit_monaya

eva1

Please PM Me Or leave a Comment On This Thread if you would like to be a member of this thread Embarrassed

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 19 February 2013 at 9:48am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970AdhoBithiLeaderOfThePackNovioGurmeetamandasookooeva1.LovelyDreamer.shantaussnowypatches02pratimaan2012Shouting_Silverleenarana42hana_y-Mrs.MasHGc-jayshu17ladyBgudashGC_arjaamourfouGCPearl_27smiley20TilashiniNxt_rockstaraanyakunatManali_IamGCian-Zahra15-COLOGYMSN_VannyAIMAMSKuluvmgleenukiguruMalika_ZL_Khantaahir004ArYa_crazyluvjikky_84ana56Varnita.Saraliciousjasraj123-BlushaLicious-pickachu-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..TarantallegraOmnipotenceZaxoSurish-Orchid-

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
There wasn't an AT for him? Really? Shocked

Add me if you have a members list!

Umm GC related, I loved his performances!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

eva1gctherealgemPearl_27hana_yamourfouGCsmiley20-Zahra15-Manali_IamGCianvillager00gafulu14pickachu..CountingStars

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Add Me !! LOL !!

Edited by .AmeenaForEva - 26 November 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gctherealgemPearl_27gafulu14pickachu..CountingStars

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
So u made this AT!!
Congrats buddy! 
Add me.
I will try to dissect Yash scenes but after 30th november b/c i have one exam on 30th novemberEmbarrassed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCPearl_27..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

There wasn't an AT for him? Really? Shocked

Add me if you have a members list!

Umm GC related, I loved his performances!

Well there is one - 'Pyscho Gurmeetians' but it looks more like a Chat Thread than An AT So i thought why not open an official AT Where we only discuss GC Embarrassed Like How Kratika's AT Is, no spamming no chatting; just talking about KratikaEmbarrassed
Added you =D

LOLLOL Yes I Loved them too Day Dreaming

hana_yleenarana42Pearl_27ilovepyaarpickachu

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

So u made this AT!!
Congrats buddy! 
Add me.
I will try to dissect Yash scenes but after 30th november b/c i have one exam on 30th novemberEmbarrassed.

Thanks FatimaEmbarrassed
hoping Mods won't close itLOL
Awh Added you ji =D
Yeah this place will be strictly for things related to GC, Pop in whenever you want and dissect away! =D

Pearl_27hana_yleenarana42villager00pickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by pickachu

So u made this AT!!
Congrats buddy! 
Add me.

Thanks FatimaEmbarrassed
hoping Mods won't close itLOL
Awh Added you ji =D
Yeah this place will be strictly for things related to GC, Pop in whenever you want and dissect away! =D

U should sent msg to mods before thisErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27hana_yvillager00..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.