Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I have not watched the episode yet. However the start of the Neelam track bugged me with a question that I have had for a long time. Where does one draw a line in trust and the belief in a person's goodness.

I know today we look at how the Modi's except Rashi are taken in by Neelam mainly due to her pregnancy. But is that not what you would do. I would and have heard many a sob stories and have fallen prey to it. Not at this level of taking the person as a live-in help but yes, I have given monetary and other help to the most undeserving people sometimes. That has not cured me of falling prey to similar tricks again because even though I have felt cheated at these false ones, the really true ones have always sustained me. But this is not about how I have been made a fool ofLOL Rather it is about trust and the inherent nature to help.

I was one of the first people to find Mota Bhabhi's help really weird. But I ask myself. Given the situation, would one do any different. The Modis certainly have gone overboard but will one not atleast help the person a bit seeing her condition? So where do people draw a line?

One of my friends in the hospital sees death everyday. I asked her once whether that does not make her job so unrewarding. She told me that it was not that at all. For all the misery she sees there, there are these real miracle ones, the ones where after all the hardwork she sees her patient smile that keeps her going. That is enough she told me until the next one like that happens.

So it is in this situation. The Modis see good in all people. They are hence not seeing what Rashi is able to see. However taken in by Neelam, I wish they learn from their mistake and not repeat it. However, I would also wish for them to continue being this nice. One Neelam can be a fraud but there could be thousands of other woman who need help genuinely unlike her. Her example must not be the reason for people starting to stop helping others in distress.

BTW, the Modis are good at getting taken in by sob stories. Rashi's story is a perfect example. So this is actually not the first time. The only difference is, this time Koki for all her smartness is shown as oblivious to Neelam.Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadRaadhniyessehm-nilani-doc4ever-dipsy80-ShaunSAswasthiHamlet53NazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taken in by frauds" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
fatastic post Harini Clap

first of all.. Everyperson u met on road or they beged in fort of u for work n also hear u her dhuk baki dastan so u took the person on ur house.. Its really Confused Ajeeb for me...
Second without any investigetion verfication u give her job of a maid thats another stupidly by u...Confused
third shows ur full faith n trust on her was highly unbelievable.. Unexpected by Modi's n specialy Koki Day Dreaming so wht if she 8 months pregnant.. 8 months pregnant woman didnt wrong deed they are dhooh ki dhooli types.. Rolf !! Means how can they say.. She pregnant again n again.. grr grr Angry

but Rashi shows has inteligence n presence of mind just on time n meethi to open her mind n noticing her every moves was amazing Star in today epi meethi noticeing Neelam english was so nice.. I hope rashi saw her with phone coz she talking with her hubby in bath room Wink im hoping

this track learn us so many things if we want learn.. Whenever we appoint any housekeeping first we should investigate them n also police verification was most important thing.. Its not only good for u.. Its also good for ur expensive thing in ur house Smile

Edited by -GiNa- - 26 November 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

fatastic post Harini Clap

first of all.. Everyperson u met on road or they beged in fort of u for work n hear u her dhuk baki dastan so u took the person on ur house.. Its really Confused Ajeeb for me...
Second without any investigetion verfication u give her job of a maid thats another stupidly by u...Confused
third shows ur full faith n trust on her was highly unbelievable.. Unexpected by Modi's n specialy Koki Day Dreaming so wht if she 8 months pregnant.. 8 months pregnant didnt wrong deed they are dhooh ki dhooli types.. Rolf !! Means how can they say.. She pregnant again n again.. grr grr Angry

but Rashi shows has inteligence n presence of mind just on time n meethi to open her mind n noticing her every moves was amazing Star in today epi meethi noticeing Neelam english was so nice.. I hope borrow rashi saw her with phone coz she talking with her hubby in 8th room Wink im hoping

this track learn us so many things we want learn.. Whenever we appoint any housekeeping first we should investigate them n also police verification was most important thing.. Its not only good for u.. Its also good for ur expensive thing in ur house Smile

Sherry.. You are right. There is a sob story we hear and it becomes difficult to separate the truth from the lies when you hear a lot of the same.  However, a few are really true. My point is that these few who really need help also do not due to these frauds.

It is actually pretty prudent to do your research before losing your heart and money to sob stories. Not just for the safety of your hard earned money but also for your life I would say. Neelam may as well mix poison and kill the Modis in their sleep Shocked
It happens too in real life and that makes it important to take some wise decisions and be safe than sorrySmile

ShaunSAswasthiNazimKiDewani

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
We live a world where we need to be careful in everything we do. However with the Modi's they are known for being generous hearted people. Hence the arrival of this fraudster into their household.

Having said this, about the Modi's it takes one fraudster to recognise another, this being Rashi and eventually Urmila. She was quick to sniff out the ill doings of Neelam and keep a watchful eye on her. 

This track is sure to stay for at least another two weeks. Hope it will end sooner. 

What is still not explored is Ahem enjoying Gopi's pregnancy and him looking forward to their first child. Will is be too much to ask for before Gopi has the baby?

ShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

We live a world where we need to be careful in everything we do. However with the Modi's they are known for being generous hearted people. Hence the arrival of this fraudster into their household.

Having said this, about the Modi's it takes one fraudster to recognise another, this being Rashi and eventually Urmila. She was quick to sniff out the ill doings of Neelam and keep a watchful eye on her. 

This track is sure to stay for at least another two weeks. Hope it will end sooner. 

What is still not explored is Ahem enjoying Gopi's pregnancy and him looking forward to their first child. Will is be too much to ask for before Gopi has the baby?

Beautifully put Swasthi. That is exactly what struck me when Rashi sniffed Neelam out. Meethi, it was professional insecurity but for Rashi,.. well Like know the likeLOL
I have no complaints as Rashi this time can try and work to save a family she and her mother are usually destroyingSmile

Your last question though seems to be one that we keep asking and never will get to seeOuch Just this once, I had wished that SNS would come out of being the typical in its genre and show us the sensitive and beautiful relationship of a father during a pregnancy. 

However, I doubt if we will ever see Ahem talk to the baby when it is still inside Gopi, or for him to enjoy the joys along with Gopi. I see this Neelam track ending with Gopi going to the hospital for deliveryConfused I so wish we have a few scenes atleast of GoHemSleepy

ShaunSAswasthiNazimKiDewani

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
great post.. thankyou.

ShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1