Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
There is someone in here, who keeps cutting deepika off pics with pics with anas yo.. Freaking damn annoying! Like we can't see anas if deepika is on the pic 🤬
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Superman.

There is someone in here, who keeps cutting deepika off pics with pics with anas yo.. Freaking damn annoying! Like we can't see anas if deepika is on the pic 🤬

ha ha ha😆😆😆...u said that...👏😆...
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@cool mausam...

come to dabh as before...as every one has their view on anybody...few may be annoying us...leave their post...and there r so many nice thread r here...so active in that type of threads...

btw...hope...this will end today...no more hurting anybody's fan please...v r anika fan...let it be...

love them...
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am I really reading all these silly posts? Why are the moderators not shutting down this thread? Let us just discuss the show. If there is nothing positive to say about someone, don't say it. Frankly, I don't go goo-goo-gaa-gaa over actors and actresses and not understanding the arguments. I didn't even know that there are Anas and Deepkia camps. Let us save the hypersensitivity for something important in our lives and don't sweat over these actors and actresses.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladyterp

Am I really reading all these silly posts? Why are the moderators not shutting down this thread? Let us just discuss the show. If there is nothing positive to say about someone, don't say it. Frankly, I don't go goo-goo-gaa-gaa over actors and actresses and not understanding the arguments. I didn't even know that there are Anas and Deepkia camps. Let us save the hypersensitivity for something important in our lives and don't sweat over these actors and actresses.

Welll i belong to both the camps and i wrote what i felt abt my favorite ...criticism shd b taken in a positive way...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: udnis

@cool mausam...

come to dabh as before...as every one has their view on anybody...few may be annoying us...leave their post...and there r so many nice thread r here...so active in that type of threads...

btw...hope...this will end today...no more hurting anybody's fan please...v r anika fan...let it be...

love them...

true sindhu...
if i am not going to like anything abt anas i will say it frankly...same goes for deepika...if we are not gonna tell our favorite stars their shortcomings how they are gonna improve...
at the end of the day we all are DABH and SurYa fans ...
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sita11: Fair criticism is a reasonable thing. My comment was referring to cut pictures etc. the seriousness of fan obsession is what I was referring to...not any particular member. I am new to this forum and this is my first Indian soap ever to watch. All of you are senior members and know more about these things. This bickering is going to ruin my experience. My gripe is comments about accent. What is a person to do if he/she has accent. If a french person speaks English with accent, it is sexy but if an Indian speaks English with accent, somehow it is a demeaning thing. Why? I am now wondering if I should back off and take it easy actually. The story is moving at a snail pace and as such I am slowly losing interest anyway. Like UMDU's experience, this has been a pleasure of mine - interacting with you all. Hands down.
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shhhuuu chup ho ja ho sabplz dnt fight for sml things...say ceee😊ze
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey my ismall poti sometimes you tell very big truths..😆
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
**Viewbie's  Note: okie dokie..so whts the whole point in fighting over the pics when you dont know who is the culprit, blaming each other, and each other's opinions.I am closing this thread.**

DABH Dev Team