Page 2 Page 2

-JEHAN-

IF-Dazzler

-JEHAN-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Hellooo...Big smile

welcome Ladies and Ladies,

I hear it is someone's birthday! But I don't remember! Can you help me?  D'oh

Haha let me try to figure it out! Some genius,intelligent,responsible,sensible,kind harted caring loving,evil,naughty girl who is truly madly deeply in love with MR.Books at this time (busy in exams). Actually there are two girls. One is a Basanti the other one is Gabbu! Wink
I guess it is Gabbu's birthday. Ok enough of this crap!  It is probably not making any sense anyways! 

Aj mery Gabbu ka b'day hai aj mery Gabbu ka B'day hai.DancingDancing
Lol koi choti baat hai..haan nahin toh!! LOL
Happy birthday my dear Gabbu! Hug

You are 18 years old! 

OMG!       Party time!!!  PartyDancing

Happy birthday! Tongue

Today is the most special day,its ALISSA's (alissa345) birthday today!i request u all to step forward and wish her and pray for her good health,long life,prosperity and success ,its her special day Lets make it little bit more special for her...and yeah,this post is gonna be a LONG one and all readers read on your own risk the content below is highly emotional and sentimental more precis on the "mental"  side Just like me,so already saying sorry for that..Embarrassed

An 18th Birthday comes with a lot of baggage. Are you still young enough to throw a party or old enough to invite your friends for coffee at night? Are you young enough to tell your chum-next-door that you like them or old enough to take them out on a date? While you're busy sorting out these questions, let me wish you a very Happy 18th Gabbu!Cheers to the coolest person in this world! May your birthday be indeed a very special one. May God Bless you and grant you plenty of birthdays so that you are always there around to make this world a happier place to live in...

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you gabbu
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!
happy birthday 

Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today?  NO?  The second one?  No?  Doesn't matter, in my mind I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your special day Big smile
i know u like things simple but main kya karn main hn na BASANTI mujhy sab kuch filmy acha lagta hai.. LOL i hope i am not annoying u and i hope u will like it.. Embarrassed 

If I've been impolite, annoying, obstinate, unhappy and ungrateful towards you, I'm here to tell you that you're only going to get more of me the coming year. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. I love you! Hug

oh well,Teenage is very difficult age. It is a time when people expect you to act like an adult, but at the same time when you open your mouth to participate in adult discussions, they ask you to shut up.LOL Well, when you're 18 my friend, you can go on talking even if they ask you not to.but this for people like me not like u!! Let me finish, Embarrassed sabar bhi kara karo kabhi... i mean u r so responsible that people older than u like me many other take your advice so u r not in above kinda people LOL u can handle everything well and much mature than your age..u have turned 18 today!!i year left for sweet teens so have a blast this year! Embarrassed

May Allah bless you with a healthy and prosperous life ahead gabbu. May Allah shower his blessings on you and may He make all your dreams and wishes come true. You deserve it. You are one of the few people on IF that have a kind caring heart. One that has an amazing personality. And it is amazing how we became friends so quickly and that too very good friends.I never thought that one day I would randomly meet someone on the internet and end up befriending her.i still remember when we first time talked about your story's title AKASH RETURNS lol and then we started talking about DEK daily and in few days u became such an important part of my life that i can't imagine any day to start without talking to u,i never thought that one day i will share almost everything with u..and now u know me better than myself..u play so many role in ma life..when u listen to my worries and stay up with me all night just like a elder sister,get mad at me and scold me just like a mother,teach me many things about life just like a dad,always get protective and someone i can lean on just like a brother and tease me to wits just like a younger naughty sister and all in all a True friend someone i can count on,someone i can trust on someone who will support me and will be there always by my side no matter how much i annoy u,bug u with my silly behavior !! u will get mad at me and the next day will say "a gai basanti madam" hahhaha, and will always give me evil idea's and courage to fight to dream to believe...u know chitra di said that whenever u meet someone, either they are there to teach u something, or to change the course of ur life forever because you have earned that person.and u know what i believe that i have earned u in my life...

You are a great girl, and I am going to cherish every moment we shared on IF. It has been a joy. And I pray that only our friendship will grow stronger and stronger and we will be friends forever no matter where we are. we share a unique bond which is i guess rare to find lol You are my special gabbu with so many talents and names . Lmao! And I wish you all the success in life and I know you will shine bright in this world. my moon..!

This is too sentimental! just like me...LOLEmbarrassed
i want to tell u something,gabbu i salute u no i m serious i mean how u handle a way too emotional person like me and so well?? u did it mam,u did it..ClapClapClap
here u go batli award!! Mwahhh! HeartEmbarrassed

i am very bad in expressing my emotions through words so here i am with some poems that all i want to say and i something i truly believe in...and every word you gonna read now is what i actually want to say and feel..From all this i just want you to know that I Love you gabbu u r my sister..and that it feels really nice to have such a wonderful friend like you around. Thank you for being my friend. 

when tears fell from my eyes 
you were there to brush them away 
when I was lost in confusion 
you were there to say that everything would be okay
when I stood before you falling apart 
you were there to lend your heart 
when I felt like no one could understand 
you were there to take my hand 
when no one else was left to care 
you were there...

You have become my closest friend,
It's been just about a year,
And you're the one I turn to,
When I'm down and need an ear.
Ever since the day you told me your secret,
I have changed my ways for the better,
And I started to feel,
Like I actually matter.
You have always been there for me,
As I have been for you,
I hope we never drift apart,
I don't know what I'd do without you.
You've become so important in my life,
Things would be different without you,
I'd still be a bit of a tool,
And I'd always be feeling blue.
I thank you for all the times we've shared,
It has been the best year ever,
Even when we go our separate ways,
The bond we share, I will never sever.

You have always been there for me and helped me sail smoothly through thick and thin. I find myself so incomplete without u! Finding a great friend like u is like looking for a four leaf Clover But i did get lucky! Happy b'day ! May beauty and happiness surround u today and beyond!

Not many people can say
they have a true friend
Someone that stands by your side
and shows devotion with no end
The person that encourages you
to reach for your dreams and goals
The one that understands the hardships
hidden deep within your soul
That person that stays up at night
When you need a listening ear
The only person in the world
that knows your deepest fear
That shoulder that you cry on 
When life doesn't go according to plan
They help you dust yourself off
and muscle the strength to stand
That person you can count on
When times are good and bad
Someone you're blessed with...
is you my friend...

Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky.

One plus one equals two you see
But somehow it's different with you and me
When we're together we share one mind
A happier pair you'll never find
I'm only complete when you are near
To lose you someday is my biggest fear
You know my dreams and my every thought
No stronger bond could ever be sought
We have a lot in common it's true
But who'd have thought, who ever knew
Twins we're not, so it's not ESP
But I'm not complete unless you're with me
More than friends, I can't explain it all
With you as my friend I feel 10 feet tall
As sisters and friends we're quite a pair
One soul, one mind is what we share
You make my world a better place
I live each day to see your face
It takes two halves to make a whole
My heart and yours we make one soul

this is my earnest prayer for u,may the love of God be with you always through,with his endless and boundless grace may he richly your life with much happiness and success...god bless u gabbu...May you have a day so wonderful that you remember it for the rest of the year, May God Bless you abundantly.May your day be just as wonderful as the person you are. May God Bless you and grant you all your dreams.May all the good things in the world come to you.On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold!

I LOVE U MY ANGEL THANK U FOR COMING IN MY LIFE AND ACCPTING ME AS YOUR FRIEND..I KNOW U WILL NEVER AGREE THAT U R SPECIAL BUT JUST ONCE SEE YOURSELF FROM MY EYES U WILL COME TO KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL U R!

I have a friend that's an angel
But, this is what I find
She's lots of fun and silly
Quite an unusual kind
She makes me laugh
When I feel sad
And helps me get over it
When I get mad
Serious, when she must be
But, lighthearted lots of the time
Her halo is a little crooked
That's OK, so is mine
Yes, I think you really are an angel
Angels are perfect, you see
And no matter what, from day to day
You're always a prefect friend to me!!
I Just Love You To Pieces
My Sweet Naughty Angel Friend!!

She is a God-Sent,
Sent with a mission.
Mystic smile on her face,
Innocent eyes speaking grace.
Like a fairy from a beautiful fairytale,
Like first ray of sun falling on eyes,
Like the last candle burning on a dark cold night,
Like the drops of rain on a thirsty desert.
Comforting hands and tender heart,
Wisdom words and kind touch.
Hey!!I know You,
I know you are an angel!!!
You fix broken dreams,
You mend shattered hearts.
You are an angel,
You can't lie.
Am I dreaming?
Can it really be true?
I wished to see an angel
And I found you.
Oh! A delicate fairy,
An Innocent one,
A cute face of joy,
A soul of immaculate emotion.
Can You hold my hands,
And take me to heaven?
Is this a dream?
Can it really be true?
You are angel
I know YOU..!!

ITNA SANATA KYUN HAI BHAI... D'oh

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY YARRR!! DancingDancing

bar bar din ye ay bar bar dil ye gay tum jiyo hazaron saal hai meri ye aarzo happy b'day to you LA LA happy b'day to u o hooo ROFL
humara filmy bhooth kesy pichy reh sakta hai..WinkROFL

Anjaane ho tum, jo begaane ho tum
Jo pehchaane lagte ho kyun
Tum gehri neendon me jab soye soye ho
Toh mujhme jagte ho kyun

Jab tujhko paata hai
Dil muskurata hai
Kya tujh se hai waasta
Kya tujh me dhoondu main
Kya tujh se chaahu main
Kya kya hai tujhme mera
Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu lagaa..

Tujhse taalluk jo nahi kuch mera
Kyun tu lage hai apana saa
Zindagi me khushi tere aane se hai
Warna jeene mein gham, har bahane se hai
Hai yeh alag baat hai hum mile aaj hain
Dil tujhe jaanata ik zamaane se hai
Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga
Jaanu na main tujhse mera rishta hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga

Aj tu kya cheesy song mara hai main ny!! Wah! ROFL
One more...

Bary dino ky bad Gabbu ki B'day ai hai..B'day ai hai, ai hai B'day ai haiii...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL u know Pankaj udass ny is song ka ye version read kara tu bechay ko heart attack a jay ga...ROFLROFL 

let's dance.. 
Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
Let me know DancingDancing

What are the two most important things that I pray for you today? well u know what will i pray today!That you get lots of happiness from the Almighty and a great Birthday gift from your friends,Wait tum ny kya socha tha gabbu!! WinkLOL Chal Jhooti..hahha ROFLROFL

Okay,Since today is your Birthday, we'll make sure that we behave well, dress in our very best and talk politely. As long as you'll give us cake, we'll do anything! 

here comes your birthday cake... ohhh our birthday caps..

Chalo gabbu jaldi jaldi cake cut karo aur bachon ko jany do becharon ko bht bhashan suna diya hai main ny haillaaa birthday wish sy zyada kisi politician ki speech lag rahi hai ye tu ROFLROFLROFL

its time to pop the champagne,make some noise,dish out some food and burst out balloons Enjoy the music as your friend chant  the happy birthday song  DancingMake the most of your big day today! You r more than allowed to act like crazy,its time you showed the mettle you real made off! LOLLOLcelebrate your birthday u deserve the best! Embarrassed

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!now its your turn make a wish and cut the cake..
The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!

here u go a Gabanti hug...have a phenomenal year ahead.

Smart, brilliant, beautiful, charismatic, all these qualities God has given me and that is why I gift myself to you on this occasion of your birthday. aur kya BACHY KI JAAN LY GI KYA!! Wacko Just kidding..LOL.i have a idea to make your birthday special,Get the perfect dress, dress up like a princess. Those shiny shoes, let your hair loose. Just make the most of this day, just scream and shout 'Its my birthday!' Just then people will pick u up and drop u to some zoo...Lol ROFLROFLROFL

Friendship goes beyond all the other relationships in the world. So my dear friend, you can just imagine how special you are to me. Happy Birthday. Thank you so being my friend. Hugs and kisses.stay blessed..i also want u to know,if we had not been sisters by birth,and i could have choosen a sister to walk through my life with...That sister would still have been u..

May u live long and stay healthy,and remember that no matter what a person some where in this world is always praying for u and loves u alot..
okay...have fun..have a blast on your birthday its your day..

PARTYYY HARD!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN...
with lots of wishes and Love,
YOUR'S BASANTI.. Hug
Mwahhh...Heart

Edited by -JEHAN- - 26 November 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kainateeq...Ruhi77...Anam Alichitra_raopanchaali-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Alissa~" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
OMG, such a wonderfull post Jenny Hug. Thanks for making this post and giving us the opportunity to wish her. And touch wood to ur friendship 

Many Many happy returns of the day AlissaPartyDancing,
May all your dreams and wishes come true Hug
u r in your Elegant 18 AlissaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, time to redefine your attitudeTongue.Add a pinch of class and spoon full of zest and a cup of compassion and lots of love Wink.

Edited by chitra_rao - 26 November 2012 at 12:54pm

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to My Naughty Alissa BachaHug
May Allah Mia Bless You Long Life, Good Health and Lots of Happiness I hope on this special day all ur wishes and dreams come true
Have a wonderful day

preya_radev

Goldie

preya_radev

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
happy birthday alissa hope u have a lovely day ang get loads of gifts from family and friends and all ur wishes come true xoxo

kainateeq

kainateeq

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
happy birthday dear alissa...
hope your special day brings u lots what your heart desire...
May god bless your friendship...
enjoy your day,have fun..

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Lovely thread Jen!... Excellent work!

Happy Birthday Alissa. May you have a great one!Party

...Ruhi77...

...Ruhi77...

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Smiles and laughter,joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!!
happieee birthday Alissa Hug

thats a lovely thread jenny baby Smile

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.