WU Episode #21

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #21

Prof tells Nainaji that Nitin parents have not yet confirmed about the horoscopes.. Dadi scolds and says this is why I was against P and Nitin meeting each other' did not want them to get too familiar with each other..  P perturbed.. goes to room and tells Arushi that I shouldn't have gone out when Nitin called me.. A scolds her and says u just went out onto the verandah, didn't actually meet him'  P says maybe I should tell all these things to mom, I don't like to hide it.. Arushi scolds her again.. P goes out to confess to her mom.. just then Nitin arrives with a box of sweets'  he informs everyone that the horoscopes have matched and his parents want to fix the engagement as soon as possible' all GH ppl happy' P looks perturbed..  Nitin offers the sweets to everyone' Prof suggests that Nitin and P should visit the temple to offer prayers' P goes off to get ready'

Mom selects white outfit for P, P wears it' looking really pretty' meanwhile Arushi chattering away with Nitin' says wants to gain computer tips from him'  P comes out , Nitin stares at her' all smiling'

P and N leave in his car' Nitin asks P why she is so silent' asks if she is still annoyed about his words the other day' P starts to ask him about the verandah episode.. but N interrupts & says that they have arrived at the temple'

N and P go inside temple.. its Lord Hanuman temple' they close their eyes, join their hands and start prayers'  K arrives on his bike' parks the bike and climbs the steps'  Angad arrives behind him on bike, wonders what K is doing here.. Lucky says obviously come to pray' Angad says what more K needs ' anyway, lets wait for him here'.  K goes and stands directly behind N and P' he doesn't notice them.. he too closes his eyes, joins hands and prays'  P and N finish prays and leave.. a sudden breeze, P's dupatta files up and caresses K's face' she doesn't notice, walks on'. K too continues with his prayers'  N tells P that whatever one wishes to the God, its granted' when I first came to see you, I had visited this temple.. both climb down the steps' Angad stunned to see them'  P and N stop midway on the steps to talk to the pandit.. Angad tells himself that hopefully K has not seen them' K should not come to know that N is P's  future husband' let K build castles in the air' one day it will shatter'  I will just watch the fun' but first I should make sure that K does not see N and P at this moment.. he whispers some instructions to Lucky..

Meanwhile K finishes his prayers and looks around puzzled' unable to know what had touched his face' he leaves the temple' Angad and Lucky sneak past P and head up the stairs' try to see K inside the temple.. finally Angad spots K giving alms to the beggars'  As per their plan, Lucky hides K's shoes' both Angad and Lucky hide behind the pillars.. K searches for his shoes, looking puzzled'  N and P finish the convo with pandit and leave temple' Angad signals to Lucky to replace the shoes'  he does.. 

N and P back in car.. N takes P to civil lines for choco icecream' asks P if she is OK with P.. P smiles and nods' meanwhile K finds his shoes' looks annoyed.. wears his shoes and leaves..  Lucky comes up to Angad and asks why u helping that girl' Angad tells his not to use his brains.. tells himself that K's love will have a funeral and I will make sure that P is also humiliated infront of everyone..

Edited by a_uma - 28 November 2012 at 2:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uaka.aiersimmi.friends03HamiSkysuk4hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.Rrekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #21" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much sisSmile

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thankoo Big smile

aka.aier

IF-Dazzler

aka.aier

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thanks uma Big smile

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you Uma!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tongue

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thankx uma Dii :)))

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
thnx for the superduper wu...such a beautiful episode...in Temple..prats & Krish looks so cute...than that dupatta scene...Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top