Page   of 4

pratimadas

Goldie

pratimadas

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Helooo navyab ji i cant comnt today bkz my exam tomorow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has...haske Transport !!! (Page 4)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratimadas

Goldie

pratimadas

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
After my exam i will join u after a day.But i m intrested in wu.I need some guidance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan---Manish---

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I wish, i can have the magic power of our Jeannie, then, i can do my chores, just like that ... within a micro second, i can finish my cooking, traveling, cleaning, etc...etc..LOL.  She is so super energitic in yesterday's episode.  I loved her, sardarji act !!Wink

---Manish---

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratimadas

After my exam i will join u after a day.But i m intrested in wu.I need some guidance.

There is nothing to worry, Do you know Hindi?, then, if you know hindi, watch everyday's episode, and translate the hindi dialogues into english. You have to just write, whatever happening in the episode, that is it.

---Manish---

nikkitta

Goldie

nikkitta

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
This is the best 'ECO FRIENDLY' Transport System, I would say. Innovative Jeanie, Creative Jeanie. GIA Rockzzz

---Manish---

avnirao

Goldie

avnirao

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
even i like that,..Tinggg,blinking her eyesWink.. jeanie,..main bhi aisa kar paaathi,Tongue..

Edited by avnirao - 27 November 2012 at 10:35am

---Manish---

---Manish---

IF-Rockerz

---Manish---

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Originally posted by ---Manish---

Originally posted by navyab

Originally posted by ---Manish---

Smile hahahahah good one Navya ... LOL nice I wanna such a system for me too... LOLLOL
Imagine the comfort Manish WinkTongue

hahahaha... I know.. and would love to have one  
Lets take a morcha to get this transport system in place Tongue ...You being the head Manish LOLLOLWink

Ohh God.. !!!! I will be more than Happy... Clap  Thanks Navya U suggested my name as a leader...
I am scared of just one thing.. In case we have such a transport system... i will gain wait more than that of Vicky... with a Pot Tummy ... LOL 

and then I guess not onlty Jeannie - all other ordinary gals would also outright Reject MeCry

That would be quite unbearable for me... 

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.