Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgafireflowersaamandivya3shasekdlakshgausalyajunkabcgarapatisahanarajsushavviZEESXYJanussmily_facethendralfan007Thendralfankalki2007vjayamTTfanGiselcrazzymoonMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoCarynVani19nithyamkvseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Monday Nov 26, 2012" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you TanuHug for letting me bash everyoneTongue!
I m actually loving the "bashing everyone" part of updating!
Ivalo porumaiya you did the updateHugHugHug!

As far as the episode! I just loved Charu & GW's part!!! Ena koduma Sarvanan ithuLOL!

Abortion nadanthirumoShocked?

Edited by Gisel - 26 November 2012 at 10:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu and Gisel. It is way too good. Emoticons, comments... Lovely

Never expected I would say this one day. GW really impressed me very much. What an idiot TA is? He has to really step out and look around. These days its mostly grand parents who takes care of the kids and they really really enjoy it. He is talking as if T will give birth and take off from the house. She is going to be there. All she needs is some help in taking care of the baby which GW is ready to offer. And T though she speaks that she wants the baby I think she mostly agrees to termination. Or else can't she tell TA with determination that she will have the baby.

How come GW didn't curse T much today!! All she said was this will haunt you forever.

Now Indra is going to come to T place to enquire about her daughters relationship with Prabha, and with all anger GW is going to spit venom on Indra that it was all because of Deepa that T took such decision.CT does have seamless way of linking incidents. Got to give it to that.

GW-P is in full form to get M married. K is ready to marry some one else. Will K an M get married? Twist ngra perula CTs nambala kodumai paduthama iruntha seri. Expected K would be T's SIL, but they made D to be and left K in thongal...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiGiselMindFreezervjayamPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel...Comments and Emots are super...Love uHug

Thanks to Indira...going to visit GW and give us GW's kacheriD'oh...already she is in high BP towards TDead.

MMAngry...situations change na he will change his promises aam...he never had brain...how can we expect him to understand Mohan when he didn't even understand Thulasi...for him whatever he decide it right...dialogs onlyD'oh

Edited by Nixkie - 26 November 2012 at 10:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmo

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu and Gisel for the Wonderful update and comments and apt emoticons!

Today was the first time GW talked sensiblyClap. Each and every words from her was very true and loved her portions in todays episodeWink. Eventhough they cannot trust this lady who is telling that she will take care of the baby, but there are always many solutions to bring up a baby. They can always hire a person who will be at home to take care of the baby. How will Thulz manage a baby when she worksConfused?? Thulz had full time to deal with Bhuv and Sundari problems and ignore studies which lead to bad marks and now deciding to abort to baby giving excuses that it will affect her studiesOuch.

I still will no go with the lame excuses from TA/T. I cannot accept the fact of killing a baby for their own selfish reasonsAngryDead. It is very disheartening to see their decision. Hope Thulz walk away from the hospital.

Thulz is still not confident in having the baby. Felt ennamo for namesake nu told TA not to abort the babyConfused.

Edited by Pearl. - 26 November 2012 at 10:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamGiselMindFreezershubbaNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thanks gisel and tanu for the super emoticons and update along with comments..

yes today's  episode made one thing quite clear...sometimes parents create more problems in the name of welfare for the children...

things between deepa n prabha may become worse with indira doing the mother's role..padma o n the other hand getting busy with settling her son's life ..

and wonder what game gw is playing now...she did seem sincere for a minute...or she may take the opportunity to play the grandmother in charge...and keep trumpeting how she is looking after everything ...thought they cud hv put the "samadhaana dhoot" FB...
tmrw maybe indira's scene with gw, and lets see...

earlier it was only padma's torture but now this MM seems to be more of a gw than anyone else...he needs another fall to set him straight...maybe some of those hard-hitting emoticons of yours will help gisel...!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

jinju

jinju

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

Shabba...nejamave mudiyala. Seekrama M-K doom doom better. I'm saying this because MM's mokkai and P's trash talk is annoying to the core. Angry Both Mohan and kalyani are very matured, but these idiots are making things worse for them. Else I will never support their marriage at this stage.

ROFL I will never trust GW. Enna mega acting. She will take care of the child aam. What a joke !! I'm sure she will kuthu kattify T for life that she took care of the baby and T didn't leave her studies even to take care of her child nu. Who knows she might use this against T and will make the child hate the mom. She is certainly capable of it. AngryDead

Work pannum bodhu u get maternity leave or u can take a break in your career for a year. But there is no such option while studying. Also in abroad universities you can write two two papers aa but andha facility la inga kidaiyadhu. I still wish CT didn't make her pregnant to move the story. But at the same time I'm not convinced with his reasoning. Hope some miracle happens !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu and Gisel. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top